See also the list of completed translations of W3C Recommendations.
This page shows which W3C Recommendations are being, have been or have not been translated. If a language does not appear in the table, it means no existing or ongoing translation is known.
See also how to contribute to W3C translation efforts.
- A translation of an outdated version of the specification exists; if you're the original translator, consider updating the translation; if you aren't and are willing to help, try contacting the original translator to see if they would accept contributed updates to their work
- A translator has indicated their intent to translate the specification in the said language
- A draft Authorized Translation is under review
- A volunteer translation exists
- W3C has published an Authorized Translation of the specification