Closed Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 323 closed actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Produce an example of the expanding / collapsing grid Stefan Schnabel 2007-07-03 Input Tokenizer
ACTION-30 (edit) closed And AGilman - add issue to tracker list Alfred S. Gilman 2007-08-13 autosubmit
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Will provide mapping of MSAA/IA2 to ARIA appendix for best practices Aaron Leventhal 2007-08-27 Best Practices
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Add MSAA to IA2 mapping to best practices Michael Cooper 2007-09-11 Best Practices
ACTION-51 (edit) closed draft 3.1 nav Jon Gunderson 2007-09-14 Best Practices
ACTION-52 (edit) closed draft 3.4 section nav Gregory Rosmaita 2007-09-14 Best Practices
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Writeproposal to ua-wg and html5 group for aria 2 Aaron Leventhal 2008-03-01 Source of change
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Coordinate with Michael on implementation references Gregory Rosmaita 2008-09-01 WAI ARIA and User Agent Implementation Guide
ACTION-99 (edit) closed Review autosubmit on text field issue and recommend best practice language -due wednesday Lisa Pappas 2009-02-06 autosubmit
ACTION-107 (edit) closed gather main content Michael Cooper 2008-04-21 Best Practices
ACTION-134 (edit) closed Ping aaron and simon on activedescendent in their model and how to hook into it Gregory Rosmaita 2008-05-21 Inheritance conflicts
ACTION-153 (edit) closed Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant Cynthia Shelly 2008-09-05 application-req
ACTION-184 (edit) closed - point out action items in response to XHTML2 queries on Role Module and ARIA Gregory Rosmaita 2008-07-16 role extensibility
ACTION-200 (edit) closed - draft message to interested people for ARIA BP WCAG collaboration & carbon-copy to AlG and MCooper Gregory Rosmaita 2008-11-11 Best Practices
ACTION-212 (edit) closed - ping Josh to take ownership of @summary message to HTML5 and CC to AlG and MCooper; message needs to be prepared by monday noon (UTC -4) Gregory Rosmaita 2008-07-30 full table support
ACTION-243 (edit) closed - find pointers to Jim Allan's collection of tables for analysis Gregory Rosmaita 2008-09-05 full table support
ACTION-256 (edit) closed Add to draft http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2008JulSep/0407.html Michael Cooper 2008-09-15 channel v. live
ACTION-282 (edit) closed Write a response to Simon's post to action 153 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2008JulSep/0591.html Lisa Pappas 2008-10-06 application-req
ACTION-312 (edit) closed create implementors poll by this Alfred S. Gilman 2008-11-28 WAI ARIA and User Agent Implementation Guide
ACTION-314 (edit) closed - issue report on ISSUE-57 in time for discussion at next monday's call Alfred S. Gilman 2008-12-01 application-req
ACTION-329 (edit) closed Remove aria-channel from the Spec James Craig 2008-12-22 channel v. live
ACTION-330 (edit) closed Remove aria-channel from the BPG Lisa Pappas 2008-12-22 channel v. live
ACTION-331 (edit) closed Remove 'rude' value from 'aria-live' property, and clarify that 'assertive' is a live-region that user needs to know about immediately. James Craig 2008-12-22 channel v. live
ACTION-333 (edit) closed Remove section 2.4 from spec James Craig 2008-12-22 Remove 2.4 from Spec
ACTION-360 (edit) closed Research if implicit attr values can be expressed in Schema Michael Cooper 2015-04-16 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-379 (edit) closed Draft change to presentation role (and email to PF list) to address GV's concerns: remove the second bullet, but have a note that clarifies img elements inside an img role are implicitly presentational... and we change the code sample to <ul role=\"tree\"><li role=\"presentation\"><a role=\"treeitem\"> with explanation James Craig 2009-02-23 Presentation uses
ACTION-458 (edit) closed Put text about keyboard navigation paradigm from Bugzilla 6872 into Primer Michael Cooper 2010-09-30 ARIA 1.0 Primer
ACTION-548 (edit) closed Set up a provision for a single file to be included in two documents. Michael Cooper 2010-10-19 Precedence of aria-label and aria-labelledby
ACTION-549 (edit) closed Modify text equiv computation to switch aria-label to take precedence over aria-labelledby (was reversed at some point, but aria-label is more explicit) James Craig 2009-12-07 Precedence of aria-label and aria-labelledby
ACTION-601 (edit) closed Make property default value overrides machine readable Michael Cooper 2015-10-30 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-620 (edit) closed Provide an example of a link and the other show hide using aria-describedby Matthew King 2012-02-13 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-903 (edit) closed Create a mixed checkbox example that tracks its mixed state. Jon Gunderson 2012-03-26 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-922 (edit) closed Jon to create an example for the detailed message dialog where the initial focus is on the message. Jon Gunderson 2012-03-27 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-962 (edit) closed Create text for authoring practices for required groupings Jon Gunderson 2012-05-31 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-980 (edit) closed Describe/define managed aria related states: aria-setsize, aria-posinset, aria-level, focused, focusable with reference to section 5.5 bullet 1 of the UAIG. Marco Zehe 2016-07-19 AAPI managed states
ACTION-998 (edit) closed Work with Michael to get OAA test suites moved over to W3C with updated expected results Jon Gunderson 2012-03-31 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1078 (edit) closed Update Best Practices to further clarify the use of aria-hidden and the interaction with CSS Joseph Scheuhammer 2012-06-25 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1093 (edit) closed Write test cases for "implied boolean attributes" e.g., html5 required vs aria-required - ARIA 1.1 Michael Cooper 2012-07-16 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1104 (edit) closed Define what the accessibility API mapping is for UIA on aria-describedby in section 5.5.1 table when the element does not exist in the accessibility tree such as when css: display:none applies Cynthia Shelly 2016-12-31 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1151 (edit) closed Create a flowchart or process diagram of the ARIA accessible name computation Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-10-03 ISSUE-522
ACTION-1222 (edit) closed Look into ISSUE-583, and think about section 4.3, step 4A to see if that answers the question. David Bolter 2013-05-16 ISSUE-583
ACTION-1228 (edit) closed Fix broken link to TPG slider example. Michiel Bijl 2013-07-17 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1238 (edit) closed Check with James on test case 168 for aria-sort="other" (four failures Safari) Jon Gunderson 2013-07-15 ARIA 1.0 Test Plan
ACTION-1293 (edit) closed Add aria-colindex to role gridcell and aria-rowindex to role row Joanmarie Diggs 2015-02-26 setsize/posinset on grids/treegrids/trees
ACTION-1294 (edit) closed Add posinset and setsize to menuitem, menuitemradio, menuitemcheckbox, tab, etc. James Craig 2013-11-11 setsize/posinset on grids/treegrids/trees
ACTION-1309 (edit) closed Determine the best place to map aria-colindex and aria-rowindex for UIA. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-12-31 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1311 (edit) closed Clarify that presentation role should preserve separation of nodes within tables/lists; work out in UAIG 1.1 and with implementors/vendors how to resolve this. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-05-26 UAIG1.1 mapping of presentation on table and list elements
ACTION-1322 (edit) closed Make some examples for aria-hidden="false" (including a hidden live region) Jon Gunderson 2014-09-29 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1325 (edit) closed Address plain-text conversion of aria-labelledby and aria-describedby in aria techniques James Nurthen 2014-01-22 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1328 (edit) closed Track down references to ~"bridging technology" or other less-desirable language; action each editor to remove/rephrase. James Nurthen 2014-01-30 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1331 (edit) closed Create a wcag technique for poster description James Nurthen 2014-01-30 WCAG 2 Techniques for ARIA
ACTION-1347 (edit) closed Add an attribute for differentiating modal vs non-modal dialogs/menus/etc. (possibly aria-modal) James Craig 2014-10-07 aria-modal
ACTION-1358 (edit) closed Compare the aria and uaig text alternative computation specs, because they somehow got out of sync Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-01-31 ARIA 1.1 Name Computation
ACTION-1363 (edit) closed Patch issue-603: aria-startsmedia James Craig 2016-03-24 aria-triggers? aria-initiates?
ACTION-1367 (edit) closed ARIA bug 2B (control values) does not mention presentational controls; propose edit. Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-02-10 AccNam AAM 1.2
ACTION-1368 (edit) closed Investigate implementation of aria-live region events in ie apropos issue-481. Cynthia Shelly 2014-04-29 aria-live removal events
ACTION-1369 (edit) closed Investigate implementation of aria-live region events in FF David Bolter 2014-05-06 aria-live removal events
ACTION-1370 (edit) closed Add text back into uaig regarding computing implicit level information when a tree is built out of aria-owns relationships. Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-02-25 For treeitem, compute implicit aria-level based on aria-owns chain
ACTION-1371 (edit) closed Investigate what ie does for single selection container when item becomes unselected, and create a test case (issue-618). Cynthia Shelly 2014-06-10 Selection event for MSAA mappings for single selection case
ACTION-1372 (edit) closed Create a test case, if there is none, to test the rowgroup role Cynthia Shelly 2014-11-15 UAIG rowgroup AAPI mappings.
ACTION-1373 (edit) closed Create a test case for when aria-posinset and aria-setsize are provided explicitly on some but not all elements. Cynthia Shelly 2016-08-02 ISSUE-441
ACTION-1379 (edit) closed TAC should cover rendered descendants from external sources: svg, iframe, etc. (Compose text and get final review form ARIA subteam) Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-09-25 AccNam AAM 1.2
ACTION-1380 (edit) closed #presentation should mention aria-hidden vs presentation role on raster and vector images in relation to ACTION-1379 Joanmarie Diggs 2016-01-28 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1381 (edit) closed TAC and #presentation should cover shadow-DOM descendants (e.g. <video controls> in some user agents) Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-02-12 AccNam AAM 1.2
ACTION-1382 (edit) closed Fix typo in roving tabindex section (section 3.1.3) Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-02-13 ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1390 (edit) closed Add aria-hint to aria 2.0 as related to ISSUE-406 James Craig 2016-01-08 aria-hint
ACTION-1391 (edit) closed Added role="text" to the aria 1.1 spec; still needs update to taxonomy graphic. Michael Cooper 2014-03-03 role text
ACTION-1400 (edit) closed Update the intro graphic to be an accessible SVG document. http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria/complete#intro_ria_accessibility Michael Cooper 2014-03-21 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1401 (edit) closed Write a w3c note explaining how epub-prefixed roles can be used already in aria 1.0 James Craig 2019-01-01 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1402 (edit) closed Spec value computation for table cells and grid cells (make sure label and labelledby don't trample the cell contents) Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-03-31 AccNam AAM 1.2
ACTION-1404 (edit) closed Investigate aria equivalent of html:th@abbr <th abbr="date">date of service</th> James Craig 2014-03-31 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1408 (edit) closed Send email to jason kiss to ask him if he could write an aapi section that describes api differences. Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-12-30 ISSUE-540
ACTION-1409 (edit) closed Monitor progress of bug against atk in gnome's bugzilla requesting new position, level, and other api be added (https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=727453) Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-21 For treeitem, compute implicit aria-level based on aria-owns chain
ACTION-1418 (edit) closed Modify ia2 and atk/at-spi mappings for aria-presssed to remove "expose object attribute checkable:true". Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-05-27 ISSUE-645
ACTION-1427 (edit) closed Propose (at-risk) solution for selector references to be used in conjunction with IDREF James Craig 2014-04-28 selector()
ACTION-1434 (edit) closed Contact matt king regarding issue-481, especially regarding multi-process David Bolter 2014-05-27 aria-live removal events
ACTION-1435 (edit) closed Edit the ia2 and atk/at-spi entries for role tablist to remove the live region aspects of the mapping. Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-05-13 ISSUE-594
ACTION-1442 (edit) closed Create spec. text for aria-currentfor="IDREF" and aria-current="true/false", related to issue-587 Léonie Watson 2014-10-13 aria-selected on more elements
ACTION-1444 (edit) closed Update atk/at-spi2 mapping for role presentation in tables and lists. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-02-24 UAIG1.1 mapping of presentation on table and list elements
ACTION-1445 (edit) closed Investigate the ideal uai mapping for role presentation in tables and lists. Cynthia Shelly 2015-01-20 UAIG1.1 mapping of presentation on table and list elements
ACTION-1454 (edit) closed Add aria-hasannotation attribute with values: comment, footnote, endnote, reference, insertion, deletion, modification, true, false, more where aria-hasannotation has only one value at a time Joanmarie Diggs 2019-01-01 annotation roles
ACTION-1455 (edit) closed Add aria-annotatedby where it takes idrefs as a value and must only be applied when that same element has aria-hasannotation Joanmarie Diggs 2019-01-01 annotation roles
ACTION-1456 (edit) closed Provide defintions in action 1454 for each of the annotation types Cynthia Shelly 2016-12-31 annotation roles
ACTION-1457 (edit) closed Ask Michael to create 1.1 testharness Cynthia Shelly 2014-07-03 Selection event for MSAA mappings for single selection case
ACTION-1465 (edit) closed Or shane to fix default values in 1.1 respec Shane McCarron 2014-06-30 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1467 (edit) closed Propose edit to issue-522: clarify presentation mentions in TAC Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-07-07 ARIA 1.1 Name Computation
ACTION-1468 (edit) closed Investigate IE support of accessible name and/or description changes. Cynthia Shelly 2014-08-05 Label and description change events
ACTION-1472 (edit) closed Work with jon gunderson and his team on creating test cases for for aria 1.1 Michael Cooper 2014-07-07 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1474 (edit) closed Work with joseph s. and david b. to rewrite text alternative computation for both the aria spec. and the core accessibility api mappings specification. Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-10-30 ISSUE-522
ACTION-1475 (edit) closed Work with michael c. and joseph s. to create up to 4 accessibility diagrams showing the application (before and after) of applying role=“presentation”/none Cynthia Shelly 2016-09-01 ARIA 2.0 Name Calculation
ACTION-1482 (edit) closed Add text in aria 1.1 authoring practices to explain how to manipulate live regions and when they cause ats to speak or not speak. James Nurthen 2014-07-21 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1489 (edit) closed Propose spec text to limit what aria attributes can be overridden by strong native semantics (e.g., aria-label and aria-labelledby) Michael Cooper 2016-03-10 whitelist aria-label in host lang conflict
ACTION-1490 (edit) closed Propose spec text edit for issue-610: comboboxes should allow complex children elements Matthew King 2016-02-03 ComboboxEnhancements
ACTION-1496 (edit) closed Identify bug tracking systems for browser developers Michael Cooper 2014-08-18 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1513 (edit) closed Set up ARIA 1.1 Requirements draft Michael Cooper 2016-02-25 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1515 (edit) closed Discuss issue-678 at the mon aria teleconference. Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-02-24 Proper mapping of ARIA group role
ACTION-1519 (edit) closed Determine mapping of aria-colindex and aria-rowindex for ATK/AT-SPI Joanmarie Diggs 2014-12-18 setsize/posinset on grids/treegrids/trees
ACTION-1526 (edit) closed Propose practices for fallback role of text in authoring guide Matthew King 2014-11-17 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1527 (edit) closed Investigate the proper uia mappings for aria-current Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-10-01 aria-selected on more elements
ACTION-1528 (edit) closed Bolter to investigate the proper ia2 mappings for aria-current Alexander Surkov 2014-11-18 aria-selected on more elements
ACTION-1529 (edit) closed Investigate the proper atk/at-spi mappings for aria-current Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-11-18 aria-selected on more elements
ACTION-1530 (edit) closed Investigate uia mapping of role="text" Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-12-31 role text
ACTION-1531 (edit) closed Bolter to investigate ia2 mapping of role="text" David Bolter 2014-11-18 role text
ACTION-1532 (edit) closed Investigate atk/at-spi mapping of role="text" Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-11-18 role text
ACTION-1533 (edit) closed Implement Webdriver automated accessibilty testing framework for testing ARIA in ATK/AT-SPI Joanmarie Diggs 2016-07-12 Webdriver automated accessibility testing
ACTION-1535 (edit) closed Investigate the axapi mappings for aria-current. James Craig 2015-08-18 aria-selected on more elements
ACTION-1537 (edit) closed Research pulling together a group to address some aapi extensions e.g., getcomputedrole Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-08-27 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1538 (edit) closed Investigate and propose mappings for aria-modal property for ia2 and/or msaa. David Bolter 2014-12-02 aria-modal
ACTION-1539 (edit) closed Investigate and propose mappings for aria-modal property for atk/at-spi Joseph Scheuhammer 2014-12-02 aria-modal
ACTION-1540 (edit) closed Investigate and propose mappings for aria-modal property for uia. Cynthia Shelly 2014-12-02 aria-modal
ACTION-1541 (edit) closed Investigate and propose mappings for aria-modal property for axapi. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-02-08 aria-modal
ACTION-1545 (edit) closed Make sure the rowgroup mapping for atk/atspi is accurate Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-01-20 UAIG rowgroup AAPI mappings.
ACTION-1546 (edit) closed Make sure the rowgroup mapping for msaa/ia2 is accurate David Bolter 2014-12-23 UAIG rowgroup AAPI mappings.
ACTION-1547 (edit) closed Update test test cases involving rowgroup to ensure they are included within a grid container and to ensure that the expected result matches the new mappings Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-10-27 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1548 (edit) closed Write revised proposal for aria-current based on today’s meeting for issue 587 Joanmarie Diggs 2015-01-29 aria-selected on more elements
ACTION-1560 (edit) closed Email list with discussion of on/off value labels (maybe valuetext?) and extending value descriptions to other controls Stefan Schnabel 2016-02-10 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1567 (edit) closed Fix inconsistencies in linking and styles for properties Joanmarie Diggs 2016-05-26 aria-spec-nits
ACTION-1568 (edit) closed Determine if and how and when to indicate new API (e.g. roles) Joanmarie Diggs 2015-03-19 aria-spec-nits
ACTION-1569 (edit) closed Create a section that describes AAPI differences Cynthia Shelly 2016-05-03 ISSUE-540
ACTION-1574 (edit) closed Propose wording for a browser and assistive technology note for example pages Matthew King 2015-02-09 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1575 (edit) closed Talk to michael about how to link from examples to apg document Matthew King 2015-02-09 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1577 (edit) closed Talk to shadi about the database to mark accessibility support of the examples with crowdourcing James Nurthen 2015-02-16 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1585 (edit) closed Add to the section on differences among aapis highlighting the features of uia. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-01-15 ISSUE-540
ACTION-1587 (edit) closed Host test harness meeting for aria 1.1 Michael Cooper 2015-03-20 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1593 (edit) closed Compare implementations of AAPI managed states and look for gaps. Cynthia Shelly 2016-05-03 AAPI managed states
ACTION-1608 (edit) closed Bring up issue-708 with the html-a11y taskforce. Cynthia Shelly 2015-06-30 Section 5.1.2: Condition on including elements in the accessibility tree is ambiguous
ACTION-1618 (edit) closed Write relationship to aria 1.1 section Michael Cooper 2015-04-23 Digital Publishing Roles Module
ACTION-1624 (edit) closed Work with shane to develop publication strategy and solution that would exclude abstract roles for authors Michael Cooper 2016-03-17 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1625 (edit) closed Add interactive property to core mappings that propogates from grid or table to all grid aria grid or table structural elements. the interactive property should have same mapping as defined in issue 633 Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-09-08 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1626 (edit) closed Develop checkbox example that represents its states with images Matthew King 2015-06-16 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1632 (edit) closed Start documentation on how we do aria spec and modules Michael Cooper 2015-05-13 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1636 (edit) closed Write up suggestions for making at test results in aria apg examples more readable. Birkir Gunnarsson 2015-05-25 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1637 (edit) closed Hook up atk/at-spi to webdriver Joanmarie Diggs 2015-05-26 ARIA 1.1 automated testing
ACTION-1638 (edit) closed Take the concept of a11y testiing in webdriver to the webdriver group. Cynthia Shelly 2015-08-01 ARIA 1.1 automated testing
ACTION-1639 (edit) closed Implement WebDriver a11y testing for UIA Michael Cooper 2016-07-01 ARIA 1.1 automated testing
ACTION-1640 (edit) closed Send a note to James Craig about test automation with WebDriver Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-05-26 ARIA 1.1 automated testing
ACTION-1643 (edit) closed Provide mappings for role="rowgroup" for atk/at-spi when there is an accessible in the a11y tree for the element. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-06-09 UAIG rowgroup AAPI mappings.
ACTION-1644 (edit) closed Check which is the actual last resort betwen @title and @aria-placeholder. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-12-31 ARIA 1.1 Name Computation
ACTION-1652 (edit) closed Reach out to andrew and joshue to ask about wcag techniques to support guidance in the aria apg 1.1. Léonie Watson 2015-06-22 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1653 (edit) closed Find out what chinese equivalent to ctrl+a is, to help with internationalisation guidance in the ARIA APG 1.1 Ann Abbott 2015-06-22 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1658 (edit) closed Remove the reference to “or <frameset>” from the role definition in the glossary. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-06-25 ISSUE-697
ACTION-1660 (edit) closed Propose the ATK/AT-SPI mappings for aria-roledescription. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-08-25 Mappings for aria-roledescription
ACTION-1661 (edit) closed Propose uia express and uia mappings for aria-roledescription. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-12-31 Mappings for aria-roledescription
ACTION-1662 (edit) closed Propose IA2 mapping for aria-roledescription Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-06-30 Mappings for aria-roledescription
ACTION-1667 (edit) closed Update the mapping spec for aria role region to reflect its landmark inheritance as defined in the aria 1.1 spec. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-02-26 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1668 (edit) closed Add a ia2_role_landmark to ia2. this will tell ats to look at the xml-roles value for landmarks Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-07-07 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1672 (edit) closed Mark aria-grabbed, aria-dropeffect as deprecated and provide reference definition of derprecated Joanmarie Diggs 2016-02-03 ISSUE-717
ACTION-1675 (edit) closed Remove list as a superclass of menu and listbox Joanmarie Diggs 2015-11-05 ISSUE-722
ACTION-1676 (edit) closed Remove directory as a superclass of tablist Joanmarie Diggs 2015-11-05 ISSUE-722
ACTION-1677 (edit) closed Remove input as a superclass of scrollbar and select Joanmarie Diggs 2015-11-05 ISSUE-722
ACTION-1679 (edit) closed Start exploring content for a potential whitepaper on the difference between readonly and disabled Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-07-16 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-1680 (edit) closed Draft aria-errormessage property for review - may be at risk in aria 1.1 though Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-07-16 aria-invalid
ACTION-1681 (edit) closed Propose new wording, as an editorial change only to clarify the inclusion rules in section 5.1.2 Joseph Scheuhammer 2017-03-14 Section 5.1.2: Condition on including elements in the accessibility tree is ambiguous
ACTION-1686 (edit) closed Drive mapping of aria-errormessage to aapis Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-07-23 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1687 (edit) closed Get authoring practices guidance on use of aria-errormessage, including use cases for live region or not James Nurthen 2015-07-23 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1690 (edit) closed Provide guidance in authoring practices for exposing aria-kbdshorcuts James Nurthen 2015-07-30 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-1691 (edit) closed Propose UIA mapping for aria-errormessage. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-12-31 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1692 (edit) closed Propose ATK/AT-SPI mapping for aria-errormessage Joanmarie Diggs 2015-08-04 Drive mapping of aria-errormessage for AAPIs
ACTION-1693 (edit) closed Propose MSAA+IA2 mapping for aria-errormessage Alexander Surkov 2015-08-04 Drive mapping of aria-errormessage for AAPIs
ACTION-1694 (edit) closed Propose AXAPI mapping of aria-errormessage James Craig 2015-08-04 Drive mapping of aria-errormessage for AAPIs
ACTION-1695 (edit) closed Propose UIA mapping for aria-kbdshortcuts Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-03-08 ISSUE-1016
ACTION-1696 (edit) closed Propose ATK/AT-SPI mapping of aria-keyshortcuts Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-06-28 ISSUE-1016
ACTION-1697 (edit) closed Propose MSAA+IA2 mapping of aria-kbdshortcuts Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-06-07 ISSUE-1016
ACTION-1698 (edit) closed Propose AXAPI mapping of aria-kbdshortcuts Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-07-05 ISSUE-1016
ACTION-1701 (edit) closed Put george´s requirements onto a wiki Michael Cooper 2015-08-17 ARIA 1.0
ACTION-1702 (edit) closed Prepare skeleton of the requirements / solutions matrix Michael Cooper 2015-08-17 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1706 (edit) closed Compose a statement regarding the "deprecation" of uia express mappings in the core-aam, referencing the aria 1.0 mapping spec. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-06-07 uia-express
ACTION-1707 (edit) closed Edit the AXAPI mapping table for roles presentation and none to specify that when applied to tables and lists, the children are exposed as AXStaticText accessibles. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-12-06 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1713 (edit) closed Talk to gion kunz (chartist.js maintainer) and ask him about what roles/properties would make sense … Charles McCathie Nevile 2015-09-04 SVG AAM Accessibility Mapping spec.
ACTION-1717 (edit) closed Remove the MSAA plus UIA express column Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-01-15 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1718 (edit) closed Check that the UIA mappings for aria-checked are correct for radio buttons and menuitem radio buttons. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-02-02 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1719 (edit) closed Draft aria 1.1 cr exit criteria Michael Cooper 2015-10-16 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1720 (edit) closed Create plan for aria 1.1 testable statements, delegate some of them and write some of them Michael Cooper 2015-09-09 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1723 (edit) closed Editorial - create sections listing the roles that provide (1) nameFrom:author and (2) nameFrom:contents Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-08-17 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1724 (edit) closed Create a proposal to simplify grids in order to incorporate the list view concept Matthew King 2016-01-21 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1725 (edit) closed Create a proposal for an article feed Joanmarie Diggs 2015-09-17 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1730 (edit) closed Draft ¨deprecated¨ section for conformance section of spec Michael Cooper 2015-10-14 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1731 (edit) closed Propose model for deprecation statements on individual features, with replacement and future plans guidance Joanmarie Diggs 2015-10-14 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1732 (edit) closed Work on conformance section for mappings (note there is a section, but change id=conformance so respec picks up) Michael Cooper 2015-10-14 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1734 (edit) closed Get back to jason white on comment Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-10-15 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1735 (edit) closed Edit role mappings for elements borrowed from html (canvas, iframe, audio, video) to refer to the html mapping spec Richard Schwerdtfeger 2015-10-16 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1736 (edit) closed Create an attribute to indicate a button is the primary button Michiel Bijl 2015-12-10 defaultButton
ACTION-1737 (edit) closed Determine mappings for ARIA 1.1 table and cell role for all AAPI platforms. Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-11-13 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1738 (edit) closed Determine what the msaa+ia2 mapping for role="search" Joanmarie Diggs 2015-11-17 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-1739 (edit) closed Provide all the missing atk/at-spi2 interfaces for joseph Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-07-05 Degree of details in mappings
ACTION-1740 (edit) closed Work with joanie to inject aria-describedat wording pertaining to limited life Michael Cooper 2015-11-19 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1743 (edit) closed Put aria-activedescendant on application and request wg review Matthew King 2016-03-31 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1744 (edit) closed Implement edits proposed in issue-641, raise to group if any subsantive changes come out Joanmarie Diggs 2016-03-17 section (abstract) allows nameFrom content
ACTION-1745 (edit) closed Make a proposal to address issue-682 Joseph Scheuhammer 2015-11-26 Clarify override of native host role with respect to roles of its required owned children
ACTION-1754 (edit) closed Document practices for pull requests Joanmarie Diggs 2015-12-09 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1755 (edit) closed Write up the testing considertations and get feedback Michael Cooper 2015-12-09 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-1756 (edit) closed Script output of assertions from respec into json Shane McCarron 2016-04-07 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-1764 (edit) closed Reach out to shadi to establish a link for aria tools to be included in the apg due in 2 weeks Bryan Garaventa 2016-01-11 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-2001 (edit) closed test split Michael Cooper 2015-12-22
ACTION-2004 (edit) closed Create proposal for password role Joanmarie Diggs 2016-03-10 ISSUE-1005
ACTION-2005 (edit) closed Solicit input regarding making default spinbutton values more consistent with the defaults for HTML5's input type="number" Joanmarie Diggs 2016-01-21 ISSUE-1002
ACTION-2006 (edit) closed Draft proposal for new aria-linktype attribute for group review Joanmarie Diggs 2016-01-27 ISSUE-1008
ACTION-2008 (edit) closed Handle concept of description property for UIA Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-03-01 ISSUE-540
ACTION-2009 (edit) closed Update UIA mapping for role="main" (GitHub issue #238) Cynthia Shelly 2016-02-08 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2010 (edit) closed See if it´s possible to set up redirects when github resources change location Michael Cooper 2016-02-10
ACTION-2011 (edit) closed Address the non-normative notes which point out implicit values Joanmarie Diggs 2016-02-11
ACTION-2012 (edit) closed UIA mapping for role="region" (Github issue #243) Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-02-12 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2013 (edit) closed UIA mapping for role=navigation (GIthub issue #242) Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-02-12 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2015 (edit) closed Test Matthew King 2016-02-15
ACTION-2016 (edit) closed Create a new property for an extended description ( Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-02-16 ISSUE-1009
ACTION-2017 (edit) closed Look at annotation overlap with aria-linktype Cynthia Shelly 2016-03-04 annotation roles
ACTION-2018 (edit) closed Modify issue1009 text to ensure that aria-details does not aria-details does not participate in accessible name computation Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-02-18 ISSUE-1009
ACTION-2020 (edit) closed Check with edge security people to see if there is a security issue with using role password Cynthia Shelly 2016-03-04 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2021 (edit) closed Draft text for default max and min spinbutton values Joanmarie Diggs 2016-02-18 ISSUE-1002
ACTION-2022 (edit) closed Followup with alex about ia2 discussion re: adding a landmark role, similar to atk Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-02-23 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2023 (edit) closed Write a proposal about how to modify the definition of role text to limit its use. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-02-23 Role text overrides.
ACTION-2024 (edit) closed Discuss with steve f about limitations wrt to role text Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-02-23 Role text overrides.
ACTION-2026 (edit) closed Prep aria 1.0 primer and practices for their death beds Shane McCarron 2016-02-24
ACTION-2028 (edit) closed Clean biblio.js with old pf stuff Michael Cooper 2016-02-24
ACTION-2029 (edit) closed Try again with echidna publishing Michael Cooper 2016-02-24
ACTION-2030 (edit) closed ensure error message text is visible Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-02-29 ISSUE-1007
ACTION-2031 (edit) closed Update ARIA 1.1 Abstract and Introduction to accommodate SVG in addition to HTML Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-03-01 ISSUE-707
ACTION-2032 (edit) closed Provide a new example for the accessibility api explanatory text. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-03-01 ISSUE-540
ACTION-2034 (edit) closed Remove reference to uaag and reference eo aria 1.1 suite of documents Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-03-03
ACTION-2035 (edit) closed Modify intro to refer to EO Mage on ARiA docs and remove reference to UAAG Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-03-06 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2036 (edit) closed Modify aria-kbdshortcut based on group feedback Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-04-07 ISSUE-1014
ACTION-2037 (edit) closed Change the phrase "Control type/role" to "Control Type" throughout the core-aam Cynthia Shelly 2016-03-29 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2038 (edit) closed Run the webkit aria-modal test file to see what happens vis-a-vis the background. Joanmarie Diggs 2016-03-15 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2039 (edit) closed Update definition of aria-autocomplete Matthew King 2016-03-17 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2040 (edit) closed Modify section 7.4 to include role values as native host language semantics in paragraph 2 Michael Cooper 2016-03-17 ISSUE-648
ACTION-2041 (edit) closed AXAPI: New subrole for role="application" since 'AXLandmarkApplication' no longer applies (application role no longer a landmark) Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-03-21 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2042 (edit) closed update accname-aam to reflect UIA FullDescription Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-05-12 ARIA 1.1 Name Computation
ACTION-2043 (edit) closed Modify UIA mapping of role="status" Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-03-28 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2044 (edit) closed Separate out text from role="presentation/none" so that a single location may be referenced in core-aam. Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-04-12 ISSUE-1017
ACTION-2045 (edit) closed Check if jquery version change has broken anything, w3c version is 1.11 and we were using 1.9 Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-04-13
ACTION-2046 (edit) closed Figure out how to preserve existing role="text" spec content and then remove it from the 1.1 spec Joanmarie Diggs 2016-04-14
ACTION-2047 (edit) closed Remove mappings for role="text" from Core-AAM Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-04-14 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2048 (edit) closed Talk into narrator team about feasibility of echoing rendered text in role=password Cynthia Shelly 2016-04-27 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2049 (edit) closed Add text to aria-owns to address issue 701 Joanmarie Diggs 2016-04-14
ACTION-2050 (edit) closed Add new api to atk, at-spi2, and pyatspi for errormessage mappings. Joanmarie Diggs 2016-04-19
ACTION-2053 (edit) closed Set up version branch for aria 1.1 Joanmarie Diggs 2016-05-18
ACTION-2054 (edit) closed Expand aria-haspopup to support a token list of values Matthew King 2016-04-28
ACTION-2055 (edit) closed Drive mappings of the new enumerated type values for aria-haspopup Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-04-28 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2056 (edit) closed Coordinate the mappings for the various AAPIs of the enumerated aria-haspopup values Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-07 Mappings for aria-haspopup
ACTION-2057 (edit) closed Suggest that axapi mapping of role="form" should be a landmark in the AXSubRole. Joanmarie Diggs 2016-05-03 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2058 (edit) closed Update aria-keyshortcuts based on pending apg guidance Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-05-05
ACTION-2059 (edit) closed Add aria-posinset, aria-setsize as supported states and properties to roles: menutitem, menuitemcheckbox, and menuitemradio Joanmarie Diggs 2016-05-05 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2061 (edit) closed Speak with apple about voiceover rendering, rendered text for passwords Joanmarie Diggs 2016-05-12
ACTION-2062 (edit) closed Work with apa to address password roles/elements/credential management in a secure environment for tpac Fred Esch 2016-07-14
ACTION-2063 (edit) closed Research why it says "user agents might use aria-activedescendant..." Joanmarie Diggs 2016-05-12
ACTION-2064 (edit) closed The ATK/AT-SPI2 mappings for aria-readonly need to be updated. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-05-15 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2065 (edit) closed Add this statement to the core-aam: “user agents are not expected to validate that the active descendant is a descendant of the focused container. “ Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-05-19 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2066 (edit) closed Include spec. text in 5.6.4 for automatic computation of posinset and setsize for menuitems and their subclasses. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-05-19 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2067 (edit) closed Write text to state the order of aria-owns ids wrt. the dom child order and sequential aria-owns ids James Nurthen 2016-05-19 ISSUE-701
ACTION-2068 (edit) closed Address issue 1006 Michael Cooper 2016-05-19 children presentational = true not consistent
ACTION-2069 (edit) closed Write proposal to resolve issue 1028 for the separator role Matthew King 2016-05-19 SeparatorNotWidget
ACTION-2070 (edit) closed Add UIA Range Value Pattern to the range related roles in the role mapping table (e.g., slider). Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-12-07 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2071 (edit) closed Implement the presentational children resolution from action-2006 see cfc: https://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-aria-admin/2016may/0016.html Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-02
ACTION-2072 (edit) closed Provide draft text for password by 6/2/16 John Foliot 2016-06-02
ACTION-2073 (edit) closed ATK/AT-SPI mapping of role="separator", when it is a widget (window splitter). Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-06-02 Interactive vs. static separators
ACTION-2074 (edit) closed UIA mapping of role="separator", when it is a widget (window splitter). Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-06-02 Interactive vs. static separators
ACTION-2075 (edit) closed AXAPI mapping of role="separator", when it is a widget (window splitter). Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-02 Interactive vs. static separators
ACTION-2076 (edit) closed MSAA/IA2 mapping of role="separator", when it is a widget (window splitter). Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-06-02 Interactive vs. static separators
ACTION-2077 (edit) closed Recruit people to implement Webdriver automated accessibility testing for MSAA+IA2 and AXAPI Cynthia Shelly 2016-06-29 Webdriver automated accessibility testing
ACTION-2078 (edit) closed Discuss treeitem and option re children presentational in apg group, define issues that need to be handled in aria 2.0 Matthew King 2016-06-09 ARIA 2.0 Authoring Practices
ACTION-2079 (edit) closed Draft ¨host language should¨ language for password that they should restrict elements it can apply to, with input from minutes of 2 june 2016 meeting Michael Cooper 2016-06-09 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2080 (edit) closed Draft aria spec text limiting the use of role password on editable objects Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-09 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2081 (edit) closed Draft wording for editorial note on password that it needs review and could be removed later Michael Cooper 2016-06-09 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2082 (edit) closed Investigate having regular links to apg for each aria feature Michael Cooper 2016-09-16 ARIA 1.2
ACTION-2083 (edit) closed Review and update ATK/AT-SPI2 states in Core AAM Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-21 Degree of details in mappings
ACTION-2084 (edit) closed Propose content for composite role to describe the constraints that have been behind the children-presentational normalization effort Bryan Garaventa 2016-06-23 ARIA 2.0
ACTION-2085 (edit) closed Create a branch making spinbutton subclass composite Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-23 children presentational = true not consistent
ACTION-2086 (edit) closed Add text role back to spec Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-29
ACTION-2087 (edit) closed Create a branch removing children presentational from menuitem and treeitem Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-30 children presentational = true not consistent
ACTION-2088 (edit) closed Draft some language to clarify spin button children Joanmarie Diggs 2016-06-30 children presentational = true not consistent
ACTION-2089 (edit) closed Double check potential value events on windows when window-splitter changes position. Cynthia Shelly 2016-07-05 Interactive vs. static separators
ACTION-2090 (edit) closed Verify splitter mappings for axapi Joanmarie Diggs 2016-07-05
ACTION-2091 (edit) closed aria-valuenow should be a required property for focusable separators Joanmarie Diggs 2016-07-06 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2092 (edit) closed Create a proposal for handling the role description value of “” Matthew King 2016-07-07 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2093 (edit) closed Add aria aurthoring practices feature that tells authors how to do posinset/setsize Matthew King 2016-07-19 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-2094 (edit) closed Add expectations to test cases regarding the newly-documented atk/at-spi interfaces, etc. in the core-aam Joanmarie Diggs 2016-07-19 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-2095 (edit) closed Create sample wrapper to talk with a fake at under wpt by 7/27 Shane McCarron 2016-07-20
ACTION-2096 (edit) closed Atk connector Joanmarie Diggs 2016-07-20
ACTION-2097 (edit) closed Ia2 connector ax connector event testing Joanmarie Diggs 2016-07-20
ACTION-2098 (edit) closed Document test case format Cynthia Shelly 2016-07-20
ACTION-2099 (edit) closed David brett will work on parsing json test case format Cynthia Shelly 2016-07-20
ACTION-2100 (edit) closed Create strongly wored guidance in the authoring practices for aria-roledescription Matthew King 2016-07-21 ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices
ACTION-2101 (edit) closed Adjust I2 and ATK/AT-SPI test cases for role tablist to remove the test of the liveregion properties as they are no longer supported. Cynthia Shelly 2016-08-19 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-2102 (edit) closed Create mappings based on features in html 5.1 spec. Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-08-04 Drive mapping of aria-errormessage for AAPIs
ACTION-2103 (edit) closed Provide uia mappings for roles feed, figure, and term; and aria-colcount, aria-colspan, aria-colindex, aria-rowcount, aria-rowindex, aria-rowspan, and aria-details. Bogdan Brinza 2016-08-09 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2104 (edit) closed Make parallel example in wiki Fred Esch 2016-08-10
ACTION-2105 (edit) closed Do a ¨net change¨ list in preparation for test case development Joanmarie Diggs 2016-08-11 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-2106 (edit) closed Create branch for the cfc for aria-details and the authors must going to an authors should Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-08-11 ISSUE-1043
ACTION-2107 (edit) closed Make editorial changes to clarify aria-details. Joanmarie Diggs 2016-08-18 ARIA 1.1
ACTION-2108 (edit) closed Coordinate with fred on testable statements and the format. sync up with jf on getting testable statements written to match the desired format. Shane McCarron 2016-08-18
ACTION-2109 (edit) closed Esch write testable stements and testcases for 3.1 to 3.10 Fred Esch 2016-08-25
ACTION-2110 (edit) closed Write testable stements and testcases for 3.10 to 3.22 Richard Schwerdtfeger 2016-08-25 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-2111 (edit) closed Esch write testable stements and testcases for 4.1 to 4.14 Fred Esch 2016-08-25 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-2112 (edit) closed Esch write testable stements and testcases for 4.15 to end of 4 Fred Esch 2016-08-25 ARIA 1.1 Test Plan
ACTION-2113 (edit) closed Provide uia mappings for new aria construct gaps (rich to provide) Cynthia Shelly 2016-09-08
ACTION-2114 (edit) closed Add relation_popup_for for atk/at-spi2 for the element referenced by aria-haspopup. Joanmarie Diggs 2016-09-13 Degree of details in mappings
ACTION-2115 (edit) closed Write an irc bot that will query github Shane McCarron 2016-09-15
ACTION-2116 (edit) closed Figure out how github issue relaying works for webpayments Shane McCarron 2016-09-15
ACTION-2117 (edit) closed Update core-aam to not expose aria-details relationships that reference elements that are hidden. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-09-22 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2118 (edit) closed Addresss UIA mappings for ARIA 1.1 Bogdan Brinza 2016-10-16 Role "feed" mappings
ACTION-2119 (edit) closed Update Core-AAM for macOS James Craig 2016-10-18 Role "feed" mappings
ACTION-2120 (edit) closed UIA: clean up mapping for aria-haspopup Bogdan Brinza 2016-10-18 Mappings for aria-haspopup
ACTION-2121 (edit) closed Correct the atk/at-spi entries in seciton 5.8.3 for single selection and multiple selection when the selection is removed. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-10-25 Selection event for MSAA mappings for single selection case
ACTION-2122 (edit) closed Change all ATK/AT-SPI uses of "AccessibleValue" interface to "Value" interface. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-10-25
ACTION-2125 (edit) closed Use object property "placeholder-text" for MSAA+IA2 mapping of aria-placeholder Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-10-28 aria-placeholder mappings for IA2
ACTION-2126 (edit) closed Add actions, interfaces, and relations to the msaa+ia2 mappings. Joseph Scheuhammer 2016-11-01 Degree of details in mappings
ACTION-2128 (edit) closed Create wiki with feedback on aria-html. others contribute to it. Jon Gunderson 2016-12-08 Miscellaneous
ACTION-2129 (edit) closed Deal with Cynthia's test file referenced in issue-618 Richard Schwerdtfeger 2017-01-24 Selection event for MSAA mappings for single selection case
ACTION-2130 (edit) closed Determine if AX AXPI supports an event if the accessible description changes. Joanmarie Diggs 2016-12-20 Label and description change events
ACTION-2131 (edit) closed Review HTML-AAM Richard Schwerdtfeger 2017-01-17 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2132 (edit) closed As part of html-aam review: picture maps to img. name computation starts with aria-labelling on picture followed by alt text on the embedded img and last would be the url of the chosen source. the image child is not mapped Richard Schwerdtfeger 2017-01-19 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2133 (edit) closed Make sure the content at https://www.w3.org/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Testable_Statements fully covers the changes indicated at https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Changes Michael Cooper 2017-01-26
ACTION-2134 (edit) closed Set up pr-preview on aria and aria-practices Michael Cooper 2017-03-22
ACTION-2135 (edit) closed Updated details on UIA mappings, interfaces, and patterns Bogdan Brinza 2017-04-11 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2136 (edit) closed Create test table markup to check append-with-space vs. append-without-a-space re: step 2f.iii.c Joseph Scheuhammer 2017-04-18 ISSUE-750
ACTION-2137 (edit) closed Correct the AXRoledescription for role="status" to be "application status", not "status". Joanmarie Diggs 2017-04-25 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2138 (edit) closed Remove the current aria-orientation default value, and add mappings for aria-orientation is undefined, and modify the default-values-for-required-attributes author errors table as needed. Joseph Scheuhammer 2017-04-25 ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification
ACTION-2139 (edit) closed Contact stakeholders to feel out potential for travel budget for ftf meetings Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-16
ACTION-2140 (edit) closed Follow up with bogdan on how svg intends to proceed on svg-aam wrt to graphics-aria and graphics-aam Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-17
ACTION-2141 (edit) closed Obtain mappings and generate test results for graphics-aam Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-17
ACTION-2142 (edit) closed Plan a wd of graphics-aam with goal to go to cr à la https://w3c.github.io/spec-releases/milestones/?cr=2018-01-11 Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-17
ACTION-2143 (edit) closed Work with michael on getting fpwd versions of core aam and aria out Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-17
ACTION-2144 (edit) closed Contact task force facilitators regarding once-a-month check-ins during thursday's working group call Joanmarie Diggs 2017-11-18

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>, James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>, Chairs, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Ruoxi Ran <ran@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $