Edit ACTION-153: Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-07) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-07)
  2. RE: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-07) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-07)
  3. RE: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-10-07) (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-10-07)
  4. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-06) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-06)
  5. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-06) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-06)
  6. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-06) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-06)
  7. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-06) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-06)
  8. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-06) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-06)
  9. RE: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: ACTIONS-153/282 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-10-06) (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-10-06)
  10. Re: agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-05) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2008-10-05)
  11. agenda for PFWG WAI-ARIA caucus 6 October 2008 (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-05) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-05)
  12. Re: ACTIONS-153/282 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-03) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-03)
  13. Re: ACTIONS-153/282 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from david.bolter@utoronto.ca on 2008-10-03) (from david.bolter@utoronto.ca on 2008-10-03)
  14. Re: ACTIONS-153/282 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-03) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-10-03)
  15. revised agenda: WAI-ARIA caucus of PFWG 29 September 2008 at 19:00 UTC for ** 90 minutes ** (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-29) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-29)
  16. Re: agenda: WAI-ARIA caucus of PFWG 29 September 2008 at 19:00 UTC for ** 90 minutes ** (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-28) (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-28)
  17. agenda: WAI-ARIA caucus of PFWG 29 September 2008 at 19:00 UTC for ** 90 minutes ** (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-28) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-28)
  18. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-23) (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-23)
  19. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-23) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-23)
  20. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-23) (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-23)
  21. MINUTES: 22 September 2008 ARIA sub-team teleconference (from jongund@illinois.edu on 2008-09-22) (from jongund@illinois.edu on 2008-09-22)
  22. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-22) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-22)
  23. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-22) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-22)
  24. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org on 2008-09-22) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org on 2008-09-22)
  25. agenda: PF caucus on WAI-ARIA issues 22 September 2008 at 19:00 UTC for ** 90 minutes ** (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-22) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-22)
  26. Minutes 15 September 2008 (from cooper@w3.org on 2008-09-15) (from cooper@w3.org on 2008-09-15)
  27. agenda: PF caucus on WAI-ARIA issues 15 September 2008 at 19:00 UTC for 120 minutes (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-15) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-09-15)
  28. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-12) (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-12)
  29. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from david.bolter@utoronto.ca on 2008-09-11) (from david.bolter@utoronto.ca on 2008-09-11)
  30. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-11) (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-11)
  31. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-11) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-11)
  32. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from david.bolter@utoronto.ca on 2008-09-11) (from david.bolter@utoronto.ca on 2008-09-11)
  33. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-11) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-11)
  34. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-11) (from simonp@opera.com on 2008-09-11)
  35. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-10) (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-10)
  36. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from cyns@exchange.microsoft.com on 2008-09-10) (from cyns@exchange.microsoft.com on 2008-09-10)
  37. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-10) (from jcraig@apple.com on 2008-09-10)
  38. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from cyns@exchange.microsoft.com on 2008-09-10) (from cyns@exchange.microsoft.com on 2008-09-10)
  39. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-10) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-10)
  40. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-09-10) (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-09-10)
  41. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-10) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-10)
  42. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-10) (from aleventh@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-10)
  43. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-09-10) (from stefan.schnabel@sap.com on 2008-09-10)
  44. RE: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from cyns@exchange.microsoft.com on 2008-09-09) (from cyns@exchange.microsoft.com on 2008-09-09)
  45. Agenda: September 4, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-02) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-09-02)
  46. [consensus check] ISSUE-53 (home namespace) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-08-28) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-08-28)
  47. August 25, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Cal (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-21) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-21)
  48. August 25, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Cal (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-21) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-21)
  49. correction: ISSUE-53 (home namespace) path to closure [was: Re: Agenda: August 18, 2008 WAI PF ARIA ...] (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-08-18) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-08-18)
  50. ISSUE-66 (home namespace) path to closure [was: Re: Agenda: August 18, 2008 WAI PF ARIA ...] (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-08-18) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-08-18)
  51. Agenda: August 18, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-17) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-17)
  52. Agenda: August 11, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-08) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-08)
  53. Agenda: August 4, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-01) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-01)
  54. Re: Agenda+ Review XHTML module for ARIA (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-30) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-30)
  55. Re: Agenda+ Review XHTML module for ARIA (from cooper@w3.org on 2008-07-30) (from cooper@w3.org on 2008-07-30)
  56. Re: Agenda+ Review XHTML module for ARIA (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30)
  57. Agenda+ Review XHTML module for ARIA (from cooper@w3.org on 2008-07-28) (from cooper@w3.org on 2008-07-28)
  58. Agenda: July 28, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-26) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-26)
  59. Agenda: July 21, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (revision 2) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-21) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-21)
  60. Agenda: July 21, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (revised) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-18) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-18)
  61. Re: ACTION-153 rescheduled [was: Re: Agenda: July 21, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call] (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-18) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-18)
  62. ACTION-153 rescheduled [was: Re: Agenda: July 21, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call] (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-18) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-18)
  63. Agenda: July 21, 2008 WAI PF ARIA Subteam Meeting - March to Last Call (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-17) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-17)
  64. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-12) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-12)
  65. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-12) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-12)
  66. Re: ACTION-153 Draft best practices prose that application must have a focused descendant (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-11) (from Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org on 2008-07-11)

Related notes:

Once this action is complete, we should review to see if there is anything we also want to add to the spec as a "should".

Michael Cooper, 24 Jun 2008, 17:25:22

related to issue 64?

Cynthia Shelly, 4 Sep 2008, 18:49:08

Addressed with Action 282 per October 6 WAI ARIA SC meeting.

Richard Schwerdtfeger, 6 Oct 2008, 20:47:38


Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>, James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>, Chairs, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Ruoxi Ran <ran@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $