PlugFest WebConf

From Web of Things Interest Group
Jump to: navigation, search

WebConf Information

Wednesdays at 9am US Eastern / 3pm Europe / 11pm Japan

WebEx

IRC

The IRC is used for the minutes, speaker queue, and sharing links etc.

Agenda 10.12.2018 - Test Fest Day 1

  • Confirm logisitics
  • Confirm TD version
  • Go over tools and processes
  • Survey available implementations and issues
    • Write Implementation Descriptions
  • Allocate tasks
    • Generation of new tests

Agenda 05.12.2018

Agenda 28.11.2018

  • Review Implementation Report tooling improvements
    • Still need implementation.html files for some implementations
  • PlugFest reports
  • TestFest planning
    • Schedule:
      • Week of Dec 10
      • During Mon (2h; 9pm-11pm JST) and Wed (3h; 9pm-12pm JST) call times
      • Fri (4pm-6pm JST) TD call to finalize results
    • Data collection
      • Collect all TDs
      • Generate assertion results.csv manually or from TDs
      • Collect interop.csv data
      • Might still be useful to have preparation.md/results.md
    • VPN
      • OpenVPN server and VLAN, at least for self-clients
    • Wiki page
      • Kaz to set up template, add links from other places
      • McCool will fill in logistics data
      • Will re-use existing WebEx
  • Testing Subcommittee

Agenda 21.11.2018

  • Review Implementation Report tooling improvements
  • Review action items for collecting data
    • Implementation descriptions
    • Assertion test data results
    • Proposed new assertions (codify preparation.md results)
  • PlugFest reports
    • Panasonic, Fujitsu and Hitachi; others?
  • Testfest planning
  • Architecture draft testing and validation
  • Scripting API testing and validation

Agenda 14.11.2018

  • Update on TD Test plan and Implementation Report draft
    • Implementation Report template
    • Assertion extraction
    • Merging implementation results via CSV files
    • TO DO: Use headers in CSV files, create and merge PR with TD
    • TO DO: template for implementation description(s)
    • TO DO: Group assertions by category and section
    • TO DO: Add file to capture "extra" assertions
  • PlugFest reports
    • got messages from Panasonic, Fujitsu and Hitachi about their reports
    • could be initial starting point for our implementation report
    • need for description on directory (discovery/registration/lookup)
  • Tooling
    • Test framework: Dave Raggett
    • Should split the work from possible advanced effort for an automatic mechanism (e.g., Web Platform Test Framework)
    • How to collect, organize and present results?
  • Testing Meeting in Dec Planning
  • Other

Agenda 07.11.2018

  • TPAC recap and planning
  • Timeline
    • Rough draft of "Implementation Report Plan" (CR entry doc):
      • Can we get a template?
      • Like plugfest report... but need to relate to assertions
      • Target: End of Nov (McCool takes action to do for next meeting)
    • When a candidate release needs to be ready: end of Dec
    • When things need to be frozen: end of Jan
    • When tests need to be completed: before CR submission
    • When CR is to be submitted, along with all tests: end of Feb
    • Practical dropdead-deadline: end of March
  • Logistics
    • When do we meet? Do we do a doodle?
    • Separate repo for test suite?
    • Do we need tests for the architecture document?
    • Online "plugfest" with a focus on testing? When?
    • How do we handle pen testing?
  • Test requirements for PR transition

Agenda 19.09.2018

  • Quick updates
  • Online PlugFest
    • Pull requests
    • Review any new documents
    • Scheduling discussion
    • Testing and validation update
  • Other

Agenda 05.09.2018

  • Quick updates
  • Online PlugFest
  • Scenarios
  • Target Features
  • Testing

Agenda 29.08.2018

Agenda 22.08.2018

Agenda 15.08.2018

Merged with main call.

Agenda 08.08.2018

  • Quick updates
  • Review results of the Bundang Plugfest
  • Online plugfest goals and logistics
  • Lyon plugfest goals and logistics
  • Test plan updates
    • Fuzz testing
    • DTLS testing

Agenda 01.08.2018

  • Testing (quick updates)
  • Review results of the Bundang Plugfest
  • Gaps and areas for improvement
  • Discuss goals for next plugfest
  • Discuss goals and logistics for "online plugfest"
  • Discuss meeting logistics: separate testing mtg, or not?

Agenda 30.05.2018

  • Review results of the Prague Plugfest
  • Identify gaps and areas for development
  • Identify areas for new development
  • Decide planning materials

Agenda 25.10.2017

  • Review Servients information from members
  • Clarify which servients can be connected from the others
  • testbed configuration (by Koster-san)
  • network configuration on the plugfest in Fujitsu and TPAC
  • AOB

Agenda 18.10.2017

  • Matsukura-san's update on the plan
  • PlugFest participants' updates
  • AOB

Pending Agenda Items (with Deadlines)

  • To be added

Future Agenda Items

  • To be added

Resources

  • To be added

Meeting Minutes

2017

  • To be added