PlugFest WebConf

From Web of Things Interest Group
Jump to: navigation, search

WebConf Information

See also the consolidated WoT Web meetings table on the main wiki page of the WoT IG/WG.

Obsolete calls

Wednesdays at 9am US Eastern / 3pm Europe / 10pm Japan

Note: Due to Daylight Savings in US, the call will start one hour earlier in Europe between October 15 March and 26 March. Calls are all scheduled in US Eastern Time, European daylight savings starts on a different date, and some places do not have Daylight Savings at all, so the following changes will need to be observed:

  • In Europe, calls will start one hour earlier after March 15 and then go back one hour later (=usual time) after March 29.
  • In China, Japan and Russia, where Daylight Savings is not observed, calls will start one hour earlier after March 15.

See email here for further information.

WebEx

This call does not have its own WebEx, instead the main call is continued.

Note:

  • Calls are all scheduled in US Eastern Time

IRC

The IRC is used for the minutes, speaker queue, and sharing links etc.

Actions

  • Organize wot-test repo (McCool)
    • Copy over existing material from wot repo
  • Generate feature lists to abstract assertions, cover "informative" features, like use of MQTT, etc.
    • Copy over and improve implementation report generation scripts from wot-thing-description
  • Improve and generalize implementation report generation scripts (McCool)
  • Capture implementation descriptions in formal CSV tables
    • Include and generate report on interoperability testing
  • Plan Helsinki plugfest
    • Include formal data capture plans, including for conformance and interoperability
  • Finalize technical requirements
  • Set up remote access links, eg WebEx, Google hangouts, etc.
  • Capture more examples that can be shared
    • Link to wotify.org and other examples from wot-testing
    • Add links to formal implementation CSV files
    • Capture information on both producers and consumers, e.g. mashups in Node-RED
      • Even just screenshots
  • Improve test tools
    • E.g. scripts to "exercise" a device, use UI to confirm actions, etc.
    • See https://github.com/tum-esi/testbench - connect to impl/plugfest report
    • Standardize setup for implementations so they can be reproduced easily
    • Use semantics to guide testing; special vocab for testing?
  • Create procedure/template for Plugfest implementation preparation
    • Passwords, network setup, how to document implementations (incl authentication), behavior, etc.
    • Add link to documentation from CSV table, archive documentation in wot-testing

Past Events

  • 8 May 2019: Copy old test cases to testing/test/2019-05
  • 22 May 2019: All TDs and tests updated to new CR version
  • 22 May 2019: Generate initial IR Draft
  • 23-30 May 2019: Address gaps, add manual assertions
  • 6-7 June 2019 - F2F IR Release Candidate
    • Finalize manual results
    • Discuss results at workshop
    • Decide to take out at-risk or try to add a test/impl
  • 19 June 2019 - PR Transition Resolution
  • 20 June 2019 - PR Transition Request

Agendas

Agenda 18.06.2021

TESTFEST: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_June_2021#Testfest

Scribe: Farshid (1h)

  • Minutes
  • TD Testing
    • Final Draft Implementation Report
    • Final Draft Testing Plan
  • Discovery Testing
    • Final Draft Implementation Report
    • Final Draft Testing Plan
  • Presentation
    • Review pres for F2F
  • AOB

Agenda 11.06.2021

TESTFEST: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_June_2021#Testfest

Scribe: Andrea

  • Minutes
  • PRs
  • TD Testing
  • Discovery Testing
    • Preliminary Draft Implementation Report
    • Preliminary Draft Testing Plan
  • AOB

Agenda 10.06.2021

TESTFEST: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_June_2021#Testfest

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 09.06.2021

TESTFEST: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_June_2021#Testfest

Scribe: Philipp

Agenda 08.06.2021

TESTFEST: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_June_2021#Testfest

Scribe: Cristiano

  • Minutes
  • PRs
    • FT Tool - Automatic validation
    • TDs and TMs from Siemens
  • TD/TM Testing
    • Known gaps: oauth, body, canonicalization, signing?
      • OAuth2
        • LinkSmart Directory - producer
        • UPM's Directory - producer?
        • node-wot (?) - producer/consumer
        • Node-RED (?) - consumer (of directory)
      • Canonicalization/signing (JWS)
        • Intel (script), node-wot
    • TMs: Siemens
      • Second source of TMs? Volto? Oracle? SDF/Koster?
  • Discovery Testing
    • Directory tests - Farshid documenting
    • Self-describing - Intel, Siemens - network API test
    • Introductions
      • DNS-SD - service names, txt records
        • Discoverer: Node-RED, node-wot, webthings-io
        • Discoveree: linksmart directory, Node-RED
      • DID - endpoints
        • method: github?
        • volunteers: Intel, Siemens?
      • CoRE RD - endpoints
        • volunteers: Cristiano, Philipp
  • AOB

Agenda 07.06.2021

TESTFEST: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_June_2021#Testfest

Scribe: Daniel

  • Intros
    • Vlad Baluta - Schaeffler
  • Minutes
  • TD Testing
    • PRs
    • Tool setup
    • Review first draft report
  • Discovery Testing
    • Review existing tests and impls
    • Planning
  • AOB

Older Agendas

Agenda 02.06.2021

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 26.05.2021

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 19.05.2021

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 05.05.2021

Scribe: Kaz

Next scribe: Fady

Agenda 28.04.2021

Scribe: Ege

  • Minutes
  • Testfest
    • Logistics - see resolution in main call today
    • Test VLAN? May need for introduction testing, e.g. mDNS
  • Planning
    • Clean up Implementation Report scripts - pending...
    • Discovery testing
      • McCool: Talked to Farshid and Andrea about extending their own tests for directories
  • AOB

Agenda 21.04.2021

Scribe: Philipp

  • Minutes
  • Testfest
    • Logistics - Doodle
    • Plan
      • Clean up Implementation Report scripts (McCool) - by April 30
        • Collect Implementation descriptions
      • TD
      • Discovery testing
        • Talk to Farshid and Andrea about extending their own tests for directories
        • Also need to test peer-to-peer discovery
        • Not sure we have to test all introduction mechanisms
        • Probably just need to test a "normative" subset, e.g. mDNS; DID (basic form only)
        • Toumura and Philipp may be able to contribute tests (e.g. mDNS via Node-RED); maybe node-wot
      • Architecture
        • Mostly not automatic testing, but implementor assertions
      • Profiles
        • Unclear until document completed
        • Additional automatic tests in the playground
        • Check for "uses profile" and then "constraints for that profile"
      • SoftEther VLAN probably needed for CoAP, mDNS testing
        • Systeam already has a machine set up...
      • Other?
  • Tutorials
    • Review options
  • AOB

Agenda 14.04.2021

Scribe: Koster

  • Minutes
  • Testfest
    • Testing needed prior to CR transition
    • Goal: create draft Implementation Report, identify testing gaps, create test plan for CR transition
      • four separate outputs: architecture, TD, profiles, and discovery
      • testing plan needs to list gaps and a plan to resolve
      • two implementations needed for all features by time of PR transition, planned for 1 Sept
      • July and August will be vacation time... but also need to finalize testing for at-risk items
      • Another testfest needed (at beginning of August; late August not feasible) to finalize implementation reports
      • Needed before July 1 CR transition - some time in June?
      • Doodle poll June 7-25, day(s) and time(s)
  • Getting started tutorials and systems
    • Conexxus requested better getting started examples
    • Sensors: temperature, door (boolean switch), proximity
    • Actuators: buzzer, light
    • RaspPi (ARM, node-wot), NodeMCU/M5Stack (ESP32, micropython, C++/arduino, RIoT)
    • HTTP examples (CoAP later...)
    • Actual hardware... based on specific examples already developed
  • AOB

Agenda 10.03.2021

Scribe: Sebastian

Agenda 24.02.2021

Scribe: Phillip

Agenda 17.02.2021

Scribe: Lagally

Agenda 10.02.2021

Scribe: Ege

  • Minutes
  • March 2021 Planning
    • repo
    • logistics
    • themes, scenarios and goals
    • tutorials and reference platforms
  • AOB

Agenda 03.02.2021

Scribe: Sebastian

  • Minutes
  • March 2021 Planning
    • repo
    • logistics
    • themes, scenarios and goals
  • AOB

Agenda 20.01.2021

Scribe: Koster

  • Minutes
  • March 2021 Planning
    • logistics
    • themes, scenarios and goals
  • AOB

Agenda 13.01.2021

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 2.12.2020

(Cancelled) Scribe: TBD

Agenda 25.11.2020

Scribe: Kaz

  • Minutes
  • WoT Testbench
    • updated
    • vulnerability testing
  • AOB

Agenda 18.11.2020

Scribe: Matsukura

  • Minutes
  • WoTest
    • https://github.com/ajs124/wotest
    • Andreas Schraegle - intern at TUM (w/ Ege Korkan)
    • Server-side and client-side testing
    • Testing implementations: node-wot, wot-py, etc.
    • Based on golang
      • less chance for bug compat due to use of node-wot, etc
    • Also Dhall, Docker, Nix
    • HTTP and CoAP
    • Runs tests, also measures timing
  • AOB

Agenda 11.11.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Cristiano

  • Guests
    • None
  • Minutes
  • Plugfest followup
    • Issue tracker review
  • Node-RED integration
    • DNS-SD, directories, catalog, node autogeneration
    • Smart City and Retail applications
    • Demos vs. project
  • Possible discussion on testing environment with the MEIG guys (and the CTA WAVE guys)
  • AOB

Agenda 02.10.2020

Online plugfest, use these logistics (different call-in): https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/master/events/2020.09.Online

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Cristiano

  • Guests
    • Philipp Blum (RiotOS)
    • Hiroshi Fujisawa (NHK)
  • Minutes
  • Updates
  • F2F Planning
    • Report out session?
  • NHK Video
  • PRs
  • Wrap-up and Conclusions (Create and mark issues)
  • AOB

Agenda 01.10.2020

Online plugfest, use these logistics (different call-in): https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/master/events/2020.09.Online

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Ege/Koster

  • Guests
    • Philipp Blum (RiotOS)
  • Minutes
  • Updates
    • LinkSmart directory
    • MEIG/PUB Use cases
  • NHK Demo
  • PRs
  • Scenarios
  • AOB

Agenda 30.09.2020

Online plugfest, use these logistics (different call-in): https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/master/events/2020.09.Online

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Kaz

  • Guests
    • Philipp Blum (RiotOS)
  • Minutes
  • Updates
    • LinkSmart directory
  • PRs
  • Scenarios
    • Mashups
  • AOB

Agenda 29.09.2020

Online plugfest, use these logistics (different call-in): https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/master/events/2020.09.Online

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Sebastian

  • Guests
    • Philipp Blum (RiotOS)
  • Minutes
  • PRs
  • Activity review and planning
  • AOB

Agenda 28.09.2020

Online plugfest, use these logistics (different call-in): https://github.com/w3c/wot-testing/tree/master/events/2020.09.Online

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Matsukura

  • Guests
    • Hiroshi Fujisawa (NHK)
  • Minutes
  • PRs
  • Activity review and planning
  • AOB

Agenda 23.09.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Daniel

Agenda 16.09.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Ege

Agenda 09.09.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 09.02.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Cristiano

Agenda 08.26.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Cristiano

Agenda 08.19.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Daniel

Agenda 08.12.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Kaz

Agenda 08.05.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Ege

Agenda 07.29.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Ege

  • Minutes
  • Decide dates for plugfest
  • Repo reorg
  • Issues
  • Softether VLAN
    • Plan A - Collaborate with IETF 109 - Nov 14-20 (Bangkok, currently not planned as an online event)
    • Plan B - DIY
    • Need to clarify whether this is mandatory or not - it is not
    • Will have a global directory
    • Do want people to register if possible, but will still mine github (maybe with separate directory site), or do hand registration, or as part of registration
  • Next steps:
    • Tooling
      • Softether VLAN
      • Report generator
      • TD 1.1 validation
      • WADE
    • Scenarios
      • Retail/EdgeX
      • Smart City/Geolocation
      • Agriculture?
    • Prototypes
      • Discovery service
      • Edge computing
  • AOB

Agenda 07.22.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Kaz

  • Plugfest planning
    • Decide dates and times - defer until F2F decided
  • Ongoing testing
  • Repo review
    • Manual CSV file - maintenance
    • Tools - playground, etc
  • Scenarios
  • AOB

Agenda 07.15.2020

Chair: McCool

Scribe: Daniel

Agenda 07.08.2020

Cancelled.

Agenda 07.01.2020

Cancelled for post-F2F recovery.

Agenda 06.24.2020

Cancelled during F2F.

Agenda 06.19.2020

  • Review PRs and issues
    • Validation scripts
    • Report generation (WIP)
    • WADE (Dynamic testing) results
  • Wrap-up
    • Outcomes (capture as issues)
    • Presentation
  • AOB

Agenda 06.18.2020

  • Review PRs and issues
    • Nodegen population
    • Validation scripting
  • LinkSmart directory population
  • Introduce WADE
  • Next steps
    • Collecting plugfest outcomes
  • AOB

Agenda 06.17.2020

  • Review PRs
    • Bridge VPN init.d update
  • LinkSmart directory update
    • Autopopulation from github
  • Next steps
    • Nodegen population from directory
    • Validation of TDs
    • Report generation
  • TUM Closed PR - coffee machines
    • Multiple simulation instances
  • Will use slack for chatting
  • AOB

Agenda 06.16.2020

  • Review PRs
  • Capture VPN device hostnames
  • WIP Validation discussion
  • Review data and TD capture process
  • VPN setup for bridge
  • Next steps
  • AOB

Agenda 06.15.2020

Replaced with plugfest sync call.

Agenda 06.10.2020

Agenda 06.03.2020

  • Guests
    • T2TRG Ari Keranen and Carsten Bormann
  • Review Minutes
  • Workshop Logistics
  • Plugfest planning
    • Data collection
    • Scenarios
  • AOB

Agenda 05.27.2020

  • Review Minutes
  • Github site for plugfest
  • To Do
    • Wiki update
    • Scenarios
    • Proposals and Prototypes
      • LinkSmart directory service (Fraunhofer)
      • AI Services (Intel)
    • Credential distribution - mailing lists, need to capture links
    • SoftEther VPN configuration and testing, bridge setup instructions
    • Prework
  • AOB

Agenda 05.20.2020

  • Review Minutes
  • Finalize VPN setup plan
  • TO DO: Test reporting framework and data collection plan (Michael McCool)

Agenda 05.13.2020

  • Review Minutes
  • SoftEther VPN
    • W3C System Team - ready by May 25?
    • Bridge setup instructions (Michael Koster)
  • Online Plugfest/F2F Schedule discussion
    • Both plugfest and F2F
    • New Doodle... what options should we include?
  • Other TPAC/Vancouver F2F Logistics
    • Venue options
  • Updates to use cases/domains, scenarios, feature proposals, and implementations
  • Mechanism for video links e.g. for device monitoring (hangout, zoom, webex, etc?)
    • Need something running 24/7, most services have time limits...
  • AOB

Agenda 05.06.2020

  • June Plugfest
    • Wiki page
    • Finalize meeting time and logistics
    • Use cases/implementations
  • AOB

Agenda 04.22.2020

  • Review Minutes
  • June Plugfest
    • Wiki page
    • Finalize Meeting Time based on Doodle results
    • SoftEther Standup - Michael Koster
  • October Plugfest
  • Repo reorg
  • AOB

Agenda 04.15.2020

  • Review Minutes
  • Plugfest Logistics
    • June Plugfest
      • Additional use cases and implementations, eg Semantic Proxy, Directories, etc.
    • October Plugfest Objectives:
      • Testing?
      • Developer outreach?
      • Demo development? -> TPAC
    • October Plugfest Use Cases:
      • AI Integration
      • Edge Computing Integration; EdgeX, MEC...
      • Cloud Integration
      • PoCs: Singapore, Conexxus
      • Products: Designo...
    • October Plugfest Logistics (options):
      • Virtual plugfest only - week before, same as format at June virtual
      • Combo virtual/physical - weekend before TPAC
      • Physical-only may not work well; some people will probably still be under travel restrictions
      • Location:
        • Universities: UBC, Simon Fraser (McCool has some contacts, small sponsor capability)
        • TPAC location (chairs to ask... respond to TPAC questionnaire)
        • Other?
  • AOB

Agenda 04.01.2020

Agenda 03.25.2020

Agenda 02.26.2020

Agenda 02.05.2020

  • Review Minutes
  • Repository organization
  • Testing framework, tools, and instructions
    • Both consumer and exposed Things
  • AOB

Agenda 01.29.2020

Agenda 11.09.2019

  • Online Plugfest results
    • fixed hangout information
    • Roundtable: Which devices, which test cases to prioritize, additional test cases?
    • Simple communication test
    • Test Scenarios
      • Smart House
      • Industrial integration
  • F2F and Plugfest Logistics

Agenda 10.09.2019

  • Online Plugfest
    • Roundtable: Which devices, which test cases to prioritize, additional test cases?
    • Simple communication test
    • Test Scenarios
      • Smart House
      • Industrial integration
      • Others?
  • F2F and Plugfest Logistics
    • Fukuoka demo/break-out setup

Agenda 4.09.2019

Closing doodle, decided on time slot Tuesday, Sept 10th, 9am-11am CDT, 4pm-6pm JST (possibly 1 hour more, if needed)

  • PRs

Agenda 28.08.2019

  • PRs

Agenda 14.08.2019

  • PRs

Agenda 24.07.2019

Agenda 17.07.2019

Agenda 10.07.2019

  • Demo goals
    • Interoperability across multiple companies
  • Consolidate Scenarios

Agenda 29.05.2019

Agenda 22.05.2019

Agenda 08.05.2019

Agenda 01.05.2019

Cancelled due to holiday.

Agenda 24.04.2019

Agenda 06.03.2019

  • TD Implementation report update
  • Security
  • Next steps
    • Ege will review AssertionTester schemas and fill gaps
    • McCool to update wot manual.csv and mail it around; update atrisk; also identify assertions that don't have tests yet
    • Aim for updated Implementation Report by Friday, final version for TAG by Monday
    • McCool working on documenting Intel systems for pentest planning (to be discussed in Security call on Monday)
  • AOB

Agenda 13.02.2019

  • Open Geospatial
  • Uniqueness testing
    • What keys need to be unique and how can we test?
  • How to tracking issues with testing
  • Updates to IR
    • Assertions removed, general cleanup

Agenda 23.01.2019

  • TestFest Logistics
    • Scheduling
    • Demo organization (eg for OpenDay)
  • Assertions and Implementation Report Updates
    • Default values removed from IR table
    • Shadowed assertions added
    • Duplicate assertions (and IDs!) from tables
    • Behavioral assertion PR
  • Tooling
    • Update to Playground
  • Node-Wot update
    • 90% done, still issues with readall, security coverage
  • Data Collection
    • Need to document CLI tool usage
    • Move mergeresults.js to playground repo
    • Need to update templates.csv - fix shadows, add behavioral
    • Examples directory
  • Security Testing
    • Testing plan WIP
    • Penetration testing planned during F2F - failsafe devices, please!
  • Other

Agenda 16.01.2019

  • Definitions
  • Logistics
  • Workflow
  • Validation Tools
    • Playground (JSON Schema validation)
    • Network Tool
  • Data Collection
    • TD Implementation Report Tooling
    • TDs w/ CSV and directory structure
    • Implementation Descriptions
  • Deliverables
    • Implementation Report
    • Interoperability Testing
    • Security Testing
  • Process for Assertion Modification
    • Use normal PR/Issue Trackers

Agenda 10.12.2018 - Test Fest Day 1

  • Confirm logisitics
  • Confirm TD version
  • Go over tools and processes
  • Survey available implementations and issues
    • Write Implementation Descriptions
  • Allocate tasks
    • Generation of new tests

Agenda 05.12.2018

Agenda 28.11.2018

  • Review Implementation Report tooling improvements
    • Still need implementation.html files for some implementations
  • PlugFest reports
  • TestFest planning
    • Schedule:
      • Week of Dec 10
      • During Mon (2h; 9pm-11pm JST) and Wed (3h; 9pm-12pm JST) call times
      • Fri (4pm-6pm JST) TD call to finalize results
    • Data collection
      • Collect all TDs
      • Generate assertion results.csv manually or from TDs
      • Collect interop.csv data
      • Might still be useful to have preparation.md/results.md
    • VPN
      • OpenVPN server and VLAN, at least for self-clients
    • Wiki page
      • Kaz to set up template, add links from other places
      • McCool will fill in logistics data
      • Will re-use existing WebEx
  • Testing Subcommittee

Agenda 21.11.2018

  • Review Implementation Report tooling improvements
  • Review action items for collecting data
    • Implementation descriptions
    • Assertion test data results
    • Proposed new assertions (codify preparation.md results)
  • PlugFest reports
    • Panasonic, Fujitsu and Hitachi; others?
  • Testfest planning
  • Architecture draft testing and validation
  • Scripting API testing and validation

Agenda 14.11.2018

  • Update on TD Test plan and Implementation Report draft
    • Implementation Report template
    • Assertion extraction
    • Merging implementation results via CSV files
    • TO DO: Use headers in CSV files, create and merge PR with TD
    • TO DO: template for implementation description(s)
    • TO DO: Group assertions by category and section
    • TO DO: Add file to capture "extra" assertions
  • PlugFest reports
    • got messages from Panasonic, Fujitsu and Hitachi about their reports
    • could be initial starting point for our implementation report
    • need for description on directory (discovery/registration/lookup)
  • Tooling
    • Test framework: Dave Raggett
    • Should split the work from possible advanced effort for an automatic mechanism (e.g., Web Platform Test Framework)
    • How to collect, organize and present results?
  • Testing Meeting in Dec Planning
  • Other

Agenda 07.11.2018

  • TPAC recap and planning
  • Timeline
    • Rough draft of "Implementation Report Plan" (CR entry doc):
      • Can we get a template?
      • Like plugfest report... but need to relate to assertions
      • Target: End of Nov (McCool takes action to do for next meeting)
    • When a candidate release needs to be ready: end of Dec
    • When things need to be frozen: end of Jan
    • When tests need to be completed: before CR submission
    • When CR is to be submitted, along with all tests: end of Feb
    • Practical dropdead-deadline: end of March
  • Logistics
    • When do we meet? Do we do a doodle?
    • Separate repo for test suite?
    • Do we need tests for the architecture document?
    • Online "plugfest" with a focus on testing? When?
    • How do we handle pen testing?
  • Test requirements for PR transition

Agenda 19.09.2018

  • Quick updates
  • Online PlugFest
    • Pull requests
    • Review any new documents
    • Scheduling discussion
    • Testing and validation update
  • Other

Agenda 05.09.2018

  • Quick updates
  • Online PlugFest
  • Scenarios
  • Target Features
  • Testing

Agenda 29.08.2018

Agenda 22.08.2018

Agenda 15.08.2018

Merged with main call.

Agenda 08.08.2018

  • Quick updates
  • Review results of the Bundang Plugfest
  • Online plugfest goals and logistics
  • Lyon plugfest goals and logistics
  • Test plan updates
    • Fuzz testing
    • DTLS testing

Agenda 01.08.2018

  • Testing (quick updates)
  • Review results of the Bundang Plugfest
  • Gaps and areas for improvement
  • Discuss goals for next plugfest
  • Discuss goals and logistics for "online plugfest"
  • Discuss meeting logistics: separate testing mtg, or not?

Agenda 30.05.2018

  • Review results of the Prague Plugfest
  • Identify gaps and areas for development
  • Identify areas for new development
  • Decide planning materials

Agenda 25.10.2017

  • Review Servients information from members
  • Clarify which servients can be connected from the others
  • testbed configuration (by Koster-san)
  • network configuration on the plugfest in Fujitsu and TPAC
  • AOB

Agenda 18.10.2017

  • Matsukura-san's update on the plan
  • PlugFest participants' updates
  • AOB

Pending Agenda Items (with Deadlines)

  • To be added

Future Agenda Items

  • To be added

Resources

  • To be added

Meeting Minutes

2017

  • To be added