- 1 Chairs and Staff Contacts
- 2 Current Status of Deliverables
- 3 WebConf Meetings
- 4 Face-to-Face Meetings
- 5 Mailing Lists
- 6 Other Resources
Chairs and Staff Contacts
Current Status of Deliverables
Ongoing work documents
Follow the links to the corresponding WebConf pages. See the quick start guide for general help for WebConfs.
Wednesdays at 8am US Eastern / 2pm Europe / 10pm Japan
Wednesdays at 6am US Eastern / 12am Europe / 7pm Japan
Fridays at 2:00am US Eastern / 11:00pm-1d US Pacific / 8:00am Europe / 4:00pm Japan
Mondays at 7am US Eastern / 1pm Europe / 9pm Japan
Tuesdays at 8am US Eastern / 2pm Europe / 10pm Japan
Every other Friday at 10am US Eastern / 4pm Europe / midnight Japan
Mondays at 8am US Eastern / 2pm Europe / 10pm Japan
Wednesdays at 9am US Eastern / 3pm Europe / 11pm Japan
Currently Suspended; merged with Plugfest call
- F2F meeting, 28 January-2 February 2019, Princeton, NJ, USA hosted by SIEMENS AG
- F2F meeting, 20-26 October 2018, Lyon, France at W3C TPAC 2018
- F2F meeting, 30 June-5 July 2018, Bundang, Korea hosted by TTA
- F2F meeting, 24-29 March 2018, Prague, Czech Republic hosted by SIEMENS AG / Oracle
- F2F meeting, 4-10 November 2017, Burlingame, CA, USA at W3C TPAC 2017
- F2F meeting, 9-13 July 2017, Düsseldorf, Germany hosted by RWE/Lemonbeat
- F2F meeting 15-19 May 2017, Osaka, Japan hosted by Panasonic
- F2F meeting 6-9 February 2017, Santa Clara, CA, USA hosted by Intel
- F2F meeting 19-23 September 2016, Portugal, Lisbon at W3C TPAC 2016
- F2F meeting 11-14 July 2016, Bejing, China hosted by CETC
- F2F meeting 11-13 April 2016, Montreal, Canada
- IAB Workshop on Semantic Semantic Interoperability, 17-18 March 2016, San Jose, CA, USA hosted by Ericsson
- F2F meeting 26-28 January 2016, France, Nice hosted by Eurecom
- Joint IRTF T2T RG / W3C WoT IG meeting 1 November 2015, Yokohama, Japan at IETF 94
- F2F meeting 29-30 October 2015, Sapporo, Japan at W3C TPAC 2015
- F2F meeting 29-31 July 2015 in Sunnyvale CA hosted by Fujitsu
- Joint IRTF T2T RG / W3C WoT IG meeting 18-19 July 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic at IETF 93
- F2F meeting 20-22 April 2015, Munich, Germany hosted by Siemens
We use the public mailing list for discussions. We encourage the use of prefixes in email to help identify emails relating to task forces or for meeting agendas, e.g. if you have an agenda request for an upcoming meeting please start the subject line with [agenda]. Sticky topics and action items should be tracked using the GitHub Issues.
- email@example.com: Public mailing list for discussions
- firstname.lastname@example.org: W3C Member-only list, which may be used for sharing sensitive information if needed. Only the official members of the group are subscribed to this list and can post to it
- email@example.com: Additional list for the Communications and Collaboration task force
The first time you send an email to any W3C list you will get a response with a link to a form for W3C's archive approval system. This requires you to choose between the following options:
- YES, W3C may archive this message on its Web site.
- YES, W3C may archive this message and any further messages I send to firstname.lastname@example.org on its Web site.
- YES, W3C may archive this message and any further messages I send to any W3C list on its Web site.
- NO, do not archive my message online or distribute it to the list; I will find another route for my feedback.
If you do not respond, your email to the list will your message will not be archived online or distributed to the list. If you lose the email with the link please contact the staff contact (Dave Raggett).
- Interest Group Home Page
- Public mailing list archive
- Member mailing list archive
- Existing Interest Group Charter
- Current Interest Group Members
- Communications and Collaboration for Web of Things IG
- Action tracker
- Log in
- Add a new post
- If you do not feel comfortable publishing a news yourself, feel free to ask the W3C Staff contact for the group to do it for you.