Main WoT WebConf

From Web of Things Interest Group
(Redirected from IG WebConf)
Jump to: navigation, search

WebConf Information

Wednesdays at 8am US Eastern / 2pm Europe / 9pm Japan

This is the joint call of WoT Interest Group (IG) and WoT Working Group (WG).

Note: Due to Daylight Savings in US, the call will start one hour earlier in Europe and Asian countries on March 12-23. Please see also the announcement (Member-only).

WebEx

Note: To avoid a repetition of fraudulent calls, the ICS files, host codes and meeting passwords should not be shared on the public list or a public wiki or other web page, e.g. in the agenda or minutes.

IRC

The IRC is used for the minutes, speaker queue, and sharing links etc.

Agenda

19 Sep 2018

12 Sep 2018

5 Sep 2018

  • Quick Updates
    • TPAC F2F wiki page linked
    • PlugFest "most likely" at Uni Lyon
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
      • Michael Lagally's review
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
      • Release candidate in master
    • Security
      • Release candidate in master
    • Testing
  • Agenda items for Next WebConf

29 Aug 2018

22 Aug 2018

15 Aug 2018

  • Quick Updates
  • Online PlugFest
    • Planning in testing/plugfest call immediately after this call
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description: Working Draft release status
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda items for Next WebConf

8 Aug 2018

    • Doodle --> 25-28 Sep 2018
    • Planning in Testing call (VPN, ...)
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description: Working Draft release status
      • Security updates (Mccool)
      • Comments by Daniel and Toru-san
      • Missing: rel vocabulary (MichaelK)
      • Issue: JSON Schema in appendix
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda items for Next WebConf

1 Aug 2018

  • Quick Updates
  • Online PlugFest
  • Korea F2F Minutes
    • Ready to publish?
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
      • Working Draft release
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda items for Next WebConf

25 July 2018

25 June 2018


11/18 July 2018

No calls (f2f recovery for 11th and overlapping IETF meeting for 18th)

20 June 2018

27 June 2018

  • Quick Updates
  • Korea F2F/Plugfest Preparation
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda items for Next WebConf
    • After F2F; no webconf next week.

20 June 2018

13 June 2018

  • Quick Updates
    • Testing TF Meeting Time: Joint call with PlugFest TF, 1.5h directly after main call
    • Mccool had meeting with IIC about liaison
  • Prague PlugFest Documentation
  • Korea F2F/Plugfest Preparation
    • Korea F2F
    • Catering: Individual restaurants or delivery orders
    • OpenDay Speakers: Interesting topics by WoT Participants?
    • PlugFest infrastructure
      • Thing Directory update timeline
      • node-wot update timeline
    • Look at Plenary and Breakout Input
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda for Next WebConf

6 June 2018

30 May 2018

  • Quick Updates
    • Testing TF Meeting Time: Monday evening
  • Prague Plugfest Documentation
  • Korea Plugfest/F2F Preparation
    • Korea F2F
    • PlugFest Target
      • Thing Description
      • Security (if time)
      • Plugfest meetings restarting (immediately after this call)
    • Need speakers for the OpenDay
    • Call for Plenary and Breakout topics
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda for Next WebConf

23 May 2018

  • Quick Updates
    • Call on Friday with JSON-LD 1.1 CG (chair and staff only)
  • Prague Plugfest Documentation
  • Korea Plugfest/F2F Preparation
    • Korea F2F
    • Plugfest meetings restarting next week
      • Testing meeting to be rescheduled; will use Editor's slot until get another time via a doodle
      • People should do preparation in advance if possible...
    • Need speakers for the OpenDay; TTA and ETRI?
    • Call for Plenary and Breakout topics
  • TPAC Planning - Lyon, France
    • Demos etc.
    • Plugfest sponsorship (Oct 20 and 21)
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda for Next WebConf

16 May 2018

  • Quick Updates
  • Prague Plugfest Documentation
  • Korea F2F
  • Plugfest Planning
  • F2F Planning
    • OpenDay topics
    • Plenary and Breakout topics
  • TPAC Planning - Lyon, France
    • Demos etc.
    • Plugfest sponsorship (Oct 20 and 21)
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda for Next WebConf

9 May 2018

  • Quick Updates
  • Prague Plugfest Documentation
  • AC Meeting WoT Demo
  • Korea F2F
  • Plugfest Planning
    • Testing planning
    • Security
    • Documentation
  • F2F Planning
    • OpenDay topics
    • Plenary and Breakout topics
  • TPAC Planning - Lyon, France
    • Demos etc.
    • Plugfest sponsorship (Oct 20 and 21)
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda for Next WebConf

2 May 2018

  • Quick Updates
  • Prague Plugfest Documentation
    • DONE: Panasonic
    • IN PROGRESS: Hitachi, Siemens, Intel
    • TODO: EUROCOM, IRI, Fujitsu, Oracle, Paciello, SmartThings
  • AC Meeting WoT Demo
  • Korea F2F Planning
    • Plugfest Logistics: when and where (TTA Grand Conference Room – A)
    • Sponsorship (TTA)
  • Testing
    • Online/persistent tests
    • Progress on plan, e.g. normative assertions
  • Task Force Reports
    • Thing Description
    • Binding Templates
    • Scripting API
    • Security
    • Testing
  • Agenda for Next WebConf

6 June 2018

  • Presentation: Orange Thing'in (Sébastien Bolle)

New Topics

  • Plugfest
    • Reproducible scenarios
    • Documentation implementations
    • Security: ALL use cases should have a security plan
  • Schedule: especially dates for doc updates, stable versions for Plugfest
  • Architecture TF to discuss cross-cutting issues:
    • Thing Directories
    • Dynamic Thing Description updates
    • NAT traversal
    • Proxies
    • "Descriptive" application to third-party ecosystems

Not Scheduled

  • [Oliver Pfaff, Ari, Carsten] Security update of IETF activities (ACE+CoRE)
  • [Michael McCool] Speaker to review recently released IIC Industrial Internet Security Framework [1].
  • [Michael McCool] Speaker to talk about AWS Greengrass and IoT.
  • [Johannes, Ben Titzer] Web assembly & WoT (WASM runtimes + WoT scripting) (30mins+?)
  • [Dave Raggett] Regular JSON for application contracts (15 mins)

Action Item Tracker

We reactivated the W3C tracker, since it is easier to maintain than a wiki table.

W3C WoT IG Action Tracker

Meeting Minutes

2018

May 2018

Apr 2018

Mar 2018

Feb 2018

Jan 2018

2017

Dec 2017

Nov 2017

Oct 2017

Sep 2017

Aug 2017

Jul 2017

Jun 2017

May 2017

Apr 2017

Mar 2017

Feb 2017

Jan 2017

2016

Dec 2016

Nov 2016

Oct 2016

Sep 2016

Aug 2016

Jul 2016

Jun 2016

May 2016

Apr 2016

Archived Meeting Minutes

These minutes are largely historical from before the task force work. The minutes of the individual task forces were shared over the public mailing list.