Web Accessibility Perspectives: Explore the Impact and Benefits for Everyone
Web accessibility is essential for people with disabilities and useful for all. Learn about the impact of accessibility and the benefits for everyone in a variety of situations.
- Keyboard Compatibility
- Colors with Good Contrast
- Clear Layout and Design
- Text to Speech
- Large Links, Buttons, and Controls
- Video Captions
- Customizable Text
- Voice Recognition
- Understandable Content
- Notifications and Feedback
For presentations: compilation of all 10 videos (7:36 minutes).
Learn More about Web Accessibility
This website provides a variety of standards, guidelines, and resources to get you started:
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- How People with Disabilities Use the Web - outlines users stories, assistive technologies, and accessibility principles
- Getting Started Tips - basic first steps for web designers, writers, and developers
- Business Case - highlights arguments including social, technical, financial, and legal factors
- Web Accessibility Tutorials - more in-depth guidance for developing accessible web content
Permission to Use Videos
You may use these videos if you include a link to this page. More information is available in the W3C Intellectual Rights FAQ.