To get caught up, read: What We're Working On — Accessibility Activities and Publications.
You can get announcements of new WAI publications, draft documents for review, and other news from:
WAI Announcement e-mail list - Official announcements from WAI. We only send a few messages per month to this list, to avoid clutter.
- To subscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “subscribe”.
- To unsubscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com with subject: “unsubscribe”.
- You can also see the WAI Announce List Archives.
WAI IG Discussion e-mail list - All announcements sent to the WAI Announcement list will also be sent to the WAI IG list, so you don't need to subscribe to both lists. The WAI IG list is open to the public for discussing web accessibility issues. For information on subscribing and posting messages, see WAI IG Mailing List.
Atom/RSS feed has the last 10 announcements.
(We are no longer using Twitter/X)
You can also get information from:
- WAI YouTube channel - has videos, and you can subscribe to get notification when we post new videos there.
- News page - lists all announcements from 2015 to present. WAI Highlights Archive page lists older news.