Planning and Managing Accessibility
The following resources provide guidance for individual project management and for managing accessibility throughout an organization.
- Web Accessibility First Aid: Approaches for Interim Repairs
- Provides a concise overview with pointers to address the most critical issues. Helps with the situation: “I need to make my website accessible and I don’t even know where to start!”
- Planning and Managing Web Accessibility
- Describes activities to help you integrate accessibility throughout your organization and projects.
- Involving Users in Web Projects for Better, Easier Accessibility
- Describes how project managers, designers, and developers can better understand accessibility issues and implement more effective accessibility solutions.
Law and Policy Resources
The resources below help you find existing laws and policies, and develop a policy for your organization.
- Web Accessibility Laws and Policies
- Lists governmental laws and policies relating to web accessibility in countries and regions around the world.
- Developing Organizational Policies on Web Accessibility
- Describes considerations when making simple or comprehensive policies for creating, managing, and delivering accessible websites.
- Developing an Accessibility Statement
- Helps you create an accessibility statement for your own website, mobile application, or other digital content.