Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 362 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Book the Zakim bridge Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-09-17
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Follow up with Screen Subtitling/John Birch Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-09-17
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Send a proposal for the dynamic flow processing Geoff Freed 2008-09-17
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Match the tests to the feature set of the specification Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-09-25
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Contact Adobe regarding their participation in Timed Text Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-09-26
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Follow up with EBU/Franz De Jong Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-09-26
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Dig out the tests/test suite Glenn Adams 2008-09-26
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Contact Mike Dolan/SMPTE Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-09-26
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Contact AOL Sean Hayes 2008-09-26
ACTION-10 (edit) closed fill in sheet for NCAM implementations Geoff Freed 2008-10-06
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Sean to fill in sheet for one or possibly two implementations from Microsoft Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-10-06
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Report on Adobe implementation Andrew Kirkpatrick 2008-10-16
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Update the spreadsheet regarding their implementation Geoff Freed 2008-10-16
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Remind Sean to send the work statement on the new SMPTE Group Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-11-07
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Remind Sean to create a style for the default region based on uk and us behaviors Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-11-07
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Investigate the implementation of xml:id in NCAM player Geoff Freed 2008-11-21
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Remind Sean to send the issues list around Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-11-28
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Look into the xml:id / id Andrew Kirkpatrick 2008-11-28 xml-id
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Write tests for section 7 Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-11-28
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Write tests for section 6 and 12 David Kirby 2008-12-05 TTML 1.0 Test Suite
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Look into default values for styling Philippe Le Hégaret 2008-12-12 TTML 1.0
ACTION-21 (edit) closed write tests for section 10 Sean Hayes 2008-12-12 TTML 1.0 Test Suite
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Fix the nested div and span inconsistency in sections 7.1.4 and 7.1.6 Sean Hayes 2008-12-31 TTML 1.0 (Editorial)
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Add issues in the tracking system Sean Hayes 2008-12-31
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Add the default region definition in the specification Glenn Adams 2008-12-31 default-region
ACTION-27 (edit) closed qualify 9.3.2 (7) to map anonymous spans to fo:inline only when their parent is p or span. Sean Hayes 2008-12-31 space preserve
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Move extend back into the tt element Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-01-16
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Region elements should support ttm attributes Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-01-23 region metadata
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Fix inconsistency with regard to time container defaults Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-01-30 time-defaults
ACTION-30 (edit) closed add an editorial note to clarify the semantic from SMIL for dur and end Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-01-30 @dur@end
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Foward CEA communication to the list Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-01-30
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Add rollup value to dynamicFlow Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-02-27 dynamicFlow
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Update the schemas Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-02-27 schemas
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Subdivide 3.2 Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-03-27 profiles-3.2
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Write tests for section 9 and 11 Sean Hayes 2009-04-17 TTML 1.0 Test Suite
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Add support for style element inside region in section 8.4 Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-04-30 style and region
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Check all closed issues and actions against final last call text Sean Hayes 2009-05-01
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Look why he fails on showBackground001 Philippe Le Hégaret 2009-06-17
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Clarify last sentence in section 10.4 in the case of frames Glenn Adams 2009-08-28
ACTION-40 (edit) closed create new issues as recorded in ]http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-ttml-minutes.html#action02] Sean Hayes 2012-02-22 TTML 1.0
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Implement migration for repository with help from plh as needed Glenn Adams 2012-03-01
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Implement edit for issue-152 Glenn Adams 2012-03-01 language in 9.3.3
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Effect editorial change on issue-153 Glenn Adams 2012-03-01 'metrics' change to 'units'
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Remove examples as editorial change Glenn Adams 2012-03-01 #metadata-foreign
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Put in place a new errata and ask plh to set up the redirect to it Philippe Le Hégaret 2012-03-08
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Add "(Second Edition)" to draft Glenn Adams 2012-03-08
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Elaborate issue-151 points Sean Hayes 2012-03-08 SMPTE continuous mode
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Add note and editorial text elaborating "transformation semantics" Glenn Adams 2012-03-08
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Create wiki page for ttml and subpage for role registry Sean Hayes 2012-03-22
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Implement changes for resolving ISSUE-151 Glenn Adams 2012-03-29 SMPTE continuous mode
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Draft CP for resolving ISSUE-154 Sean Hayes 2012-03-29 endsync behavior
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Address or draft CP to resolve ISSUE-156 Glenn Adams 2012-03-29 semantics of missing #feature
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Clarify behavior regarding processor behavior when encountering feature for which no used or required is indicated Glenn Adams 2012-03-29 semantics of missing #feature
ACTION-41 (edit) closed ACTION: Sean to start the Note on how to use TTML with HTML5/CSS [recorded in ]http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-ttml-minutes.html#action03] Sean Hayes 2012-04-01 TTML2
ACTION-56 (edit) closed Write CP for performing multiple attribute animation with set, per issue-165 Sean Hayes 2012-04-12
ACTION-57 (edit) closed Populate a ttml11 directory for authoring v.next, referring to existing ttml10 materials in way that best supports synchronization with changes in ttml10 Glenn Adams 2012-04-12
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Draft CP for adding margin suppport Sean Hayes 2012-04-12 TTML2
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Draft CP for adding content shrink fit features Sean Hayes 2012-04-12 TTML2
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Determine official location for xml.xsd schema Philippe Le Hégaret 2012-04-19
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Search TT member archives for reference to video showing smooth scrolling Glenn Adams 2012-04-19
ACTION-63 (edit) closed Issue a call for CPs on ISSUE-158 Sean Hayes 2012-04-19
ACTION-64 (edit) closed Investigate why TT WG can't postpone issues Philippe Le Hégaret 2012-04-19
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Issue call for CPs on ISSUE-138, suggesting approach based on combination of style and role Sean Hayes 2012-04-19
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Create ISSUE regarding use case / requirement for specifying extent and origin on content element, such as tt:p Sean Hayes 2012-05-31 extent and origin on blocks
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Reach out to community to gauge response to a possible change in default behavior for endsync and markerMode Sean Hayes 2012-06-07
ACTION-68 (edit) closed Work with mike to provide reference to 608/708 that defines/clarifies semantics of smooth flowing/scrolling Sean Hayes 2012-06-07
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Create a new, separate issue for CP2 (extent/origin) Sean Hayes 2012-06-14
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Verify whether XSL-FO semantics of absolutely positioned block container is in relation to 'page' (i.e., root container in TTML terms) Glenn Adams 2012-06-14
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Implement proposed changes from ACTION-68 into 9.3.2 of 1.0 2nd Ed. Glenn Adams 2012-06-14 TTML 1.0
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Incorporate result of ACTION-71 into CP http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002 Sean Hayes 2012-07-19 extent and origin on blocks
ACTION-74 (edit) closed Incorporate note from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012May/0032.html into 1.0 2ed (per action 68) Glenn Adams 2012-07-19
ACTION-77 (edit) closed Incorporate results from endsync resolution per action 52 into 1.0 2ed Glenn Adams 2012-07-19 TTML 1.0
ACTION-78 (edit) closed Install http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Jul/att-0005/ttml-profile-submission.htm in TTML repository on dvcs.w3.org Glenn Adams 2012-07-19
ACTION-79 (edit) closed Arrange to add link to TTML wiki to TTWG Home Page Philippe Le Hégaret 2012-07-26
ACTION-80 (edit) closed Create statement of use case and regional naming on SDP Monica Martin 2012-08-16
ACTION-81 (edit) closed Take steps to publish modified SDP (after action-80 done) to FPWD Sean Hayes 2012-08-16 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-82 (edit) closed Check on mapping of 708 7F Monica Martin 2012-08-16 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Create clarifying text for 2nd edition for cell units Sean Hayes 2012-08-23 Cell units
ACTION-85 (edit) closed Update Simple Online Delivery Profile Abstract Section Glenn Adams 2012-08-23 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-86 (edit) closed Respond to SMPTE on ISSUE-158 Sean Hayes 2012-08-23 TTML2
ACTION-87 (edit) closed Provide clarifying text on dynamic flow ISSUE-72 Sean Hayes 2012-08-23 TTML2
ACTION-90 (edit) closed Move SDP-US to FPWD. Glenn Adams 2012-09-06 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-91 (edit) closed Provide description for character edge. Monica Martin 2012-09-06 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Do revisions to proposal http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002 that explains positioning. Glenn Adams 2012-09-06 extent and origin on blocks
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Do revisions to proposal for Issue 179. Sean Hayes 2012-09-06 TTML2
ACTION-89 (edit) closed Add TTML 1.0 Second Edition reference. Glenn Adams 2012-09-13 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-96 (edit) closed Add reference in Section 3.2.1 to Close Issue-177. Glenn Adams 2012-09-13 ISSUE-177
ACTION-97 (edit) closed Add note to section 6.6.2 to ttml 1.0 section to give guidance. Glenn Adams 2012-09-20 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-98 (edit) closed Revise proposal Section 7.1.1 on Active Regions Monica Martin 2012-09-20 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-99 (edit) closed Soften text in Abstract regarding USG requirements. Monica Martin 2012-09-20 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-100 (edit) closed Implement changes requested with the actions identified for SDP-US FPWD. Glenn Adams 2012-09-20 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-101 (edit) closed Revise proposal for Action-82 for the Note to reflect: Should reflect semantics suggested in Unicode but the actual symbol is player dependent. Glenn Adams 2012-09-27 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Make changes in Section 8.1.2 as specified http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Sep/0040.html Glenn Adams 2012-09-27 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-103 (edit) closed Delete R0020 and add introductory text about these styles with descriptions for Section 6.4.2. Glenn Adams 2012-09-27 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-104 (edit) closed Investigate how this is handled in TTML 1.0. re: Issue-180 on values inside the root container. Sean Hayes 2012-09-27 TTML2
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Propose requirement to constrain to the root container in SDP-US (see Action-104 and Issue-180). Mike Dolan 2012-09-27 ISSUE-180
ACTION-106 (edit) closed Ask SMPTE if we can make technical requirements public. Mike Dolan 2012-09-27
ACTION-107 (edit) closed Clarify references to named colors and align to TTML 1.0. Monica Martin 2012-10-04
ACTION-108 (edit) closed Implement use of term processor in SDP to replace all occurrences of term player. Glenn Adams 2012-10-04 ISSUE-185
ACTION-109 (edit) closed Provide examples for TTML 1.0 SE. Mike Dolan 2012-10-11 ISSUE-189
ACTION-110 (edit) closed Update example 5 for SDP based on Issue-189 discussion on scrolling. Monica Martin 2012-10-11 ISSUE-189
ACTION-111 (edit) closed Proposal to close Issue-183 - identify revisions in TTML 1.0 SE. Mike Dolan 2012-10-11 ISSUE-183
ACTION-112 (edit) closed Update R0006 based on discussion in Issue-187 on Oct 4 Glenn Adams 2012-10-11 ISSUE-187
ACTION-113 (edit) closed Recast the constraints for the SDP-US. Sean Hayes 2012-10-11 render-complexity
ACTION-114 (edit) closed Create an example to resolve questions in Issue-190 Sean Hayes 2012-10-11 ISSUE-190
ACTION-115 (edit) closed Mijordan Create a proposal for Issue-191. Monica Martin 2012-10-18 ISSUE-191
ACTION-116 (edit) closed Mijordan work on a proposal for Issue-192. Monica Martin 2012-10-18 ISSUE-192
ACTION-117 (edit) closed Add other features related to ttp:profile to Issue-182. Monica Martin 2012-10-25 ISSUE-182
ACTION-118 (edit) closed Implement changes proposed for Action-105 for Issue-180, SDP-US only. Glenn Adams 2012-10-25 ISSUE-180
ACTION-119 (edit) closed Implement proposal for Issue-190 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2012Oct/0028.html Glenn Adams 2012-10-25 ISSUE-190
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Address character edge issue with requirements for display and user agent Monica Martin 2012-10-25 ISSUE-191
ACTION-55 (edit) closed Work with plh to create accessible schema Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML 1.0
ACTION-69 (edit) closed Investigate correctness of 9.3.3 (7) w.r.t. XSL-FO semantics, and report back to WG Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML 1.0
ACTION-75 (edit) closed Determine best approach to refer to external xml.xsd per action 60; may need to deal with xml:id separately Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML 1.0
ACTION-76 (edit) closed Incorporate results from action 56 into 1.1 Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML2
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Draft proposal or spec text for ISSUE-174 (canonical concrete syntax for TTML) Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML2
ACTION-92 (edit) closed Integrate http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal001 to TTML 1.1. Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML2
ACTION-121 (edit) closed Implement updated proposal for Issue-191 as shown in TTWG Oct 25. Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
ACTION-122 (edit) closed Implement agreed original + additional proposal for Issue-182. Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 ISSUE-182
ACTION-123 (edit) closed Create updated proposal for Issue-192. Glenn Adams 2012-11-01 ISSUE-192
ACTION-124 (edit) closed Sort out the resolution and questions to Issue-183. Sean Hayes 2012-11-01 TTML2
ACTION-125 (edit) closed Implement resolution to Issue-194 as proposed http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/194. Glenn Adams 2012-11-08 ISSUE-194
ACTION-126 (edit) closed Draft text for making R0026 a Note. Sean Hayes 2012-11-08 ISSUE-195
ACTION-127 (edit) closed Implement Issue-195 resolution based on Action-126 Note (from R0026). Glenn Adams 2012-11-08 ISSUE-195
ACTION-128 (edit) closed Frame text for Future Needs to show we have an intent to frame a rendering model. Dolan can assist. Monica Martin 2012-11-08 render-complexity
ACTION-95 (edit) closed report on status of media type registration Philippe Le Hégaret 2012-11-15 TTML 1.0
ACTION-129 (edit) closed Draft response to bring back to the group to respond to IANA on MIME type submission. Sean Hayes 2012-11-22 TTML 1.0
ACTION-130 (edit) closed Provide example with screen shot to the list for Issue-189 for TTML 1.0 SE portion. Sean Hayes 2012-11-22 ISSUE-189
ACTION-131 (edit) closed Add 2 new requirements - mandate XML and character encoding of UTF-8. Glenn Adams 2012-11-22 UTF-8 Encoding Constraint
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Request shortname ttml11 prior to FPWD on TTML1.1 Philippe Le Hégaret 2012-11-30 TTML2
ACTION-132 (edit) closed Create an Annex on using of XML wire encoding in TTML 1.0 SE. Glenn Adams 2012-12-06 TTML 1.0 (Editorial)
ACTION-133 (edit) closed Create updated template and summary of media type record for Glenn. Mike Dolan 2012-12-13
ACTION-134 (edit) closed Raise an issue on inconsistency between prose and algorithm for pruning - see http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10/spec/ttaf1-dfxp.html#semantics-region-layout-step-1. Sean Hayes 2013-01-10
ACTION-135 (edit) closed Create an issue on set element re: transformation between TTML file and synchronic documents. Sean to investigate. Sean Hayes 2013-01-10 TTML 1.0
ACTION-136 (edit) closed Integrate changes from Action-133 into the TTML 1.0 Second Edition Glenn Adams 2013-01-14 ISSUE-197
ACTION-137 (edit) closed Add "TTML" to name of SDP-US. Link: http://www.w3.org/TR/ttml10-sdp-us/ Glenn Adams 2013-01-17
ACTION-138 (edit) closed Delete 2 paragraphs after table in Appendix B of SDP-US. Glenn Adams 2013-01-17
ACTION-139 (edit) closed Correct font size in Example 2 in SDP-US. Glenn Adams 2013-01-17
ACTION-140 (edit) closed Implement proposal Method#1 in TTML 1.0 SE and this resolves any blocking change in SDP-US. Glenn Adams 2013-02-07 TTML 1.0
ACTION-141 (edit) closed Call for Action to identify discrepancies in TTML 1.0 on different profiles. Nigel Megitt 2013-02-14 profile discrepancy
ACTION-142 (edit) closed Remove the text from the specification and PLH to provide location of the schemas. Glenn Adams 2013-02-14 TTML 1.0
ACTION-143 (edit) closed Provide location to Glenn for unwrapped schemas. Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-02-14
ACTION-144 (edit) closed Respond to Issue-178 from Dolan. Glenn Adams 2013-02-14
ACTION-145 (edit) closed Identify if he would support a negative extent based on discussion to Issue-180? Glenn Adams 2013-02-14 ISSUE-180
ACTION-147 (edit) closed Create definitions for presentation and transformation in Section 2.2 to handle Issue-157. Glenn Adams 2013-02-28 transformation profile
ACTION-148 (edit) closed Clarify cell units as Sean specified in TTWG Meeting Feb 21. Glenn Adams 2013-02-28 TTML 1.0
ACTION-149 (edit) closed Review CSS pixels and SVG to suggest a resolution to Issue-179. Glenn Adams 2013-02-28 TTML2
ACTION-150 (edit) closed Update the Working Group page Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-03-14
ACTION-151 (edit) closed Contact Glenn regarding SE status and HTML Mapping Note Sean Hayes 2013-03-28
ACTION-152 (edit) closed Add set element semantics to 9.3.3 Glenn Adams 2013-04-18 TTML 1.0
ACTION-153 (edit) closed Remove XSD/RNC schema from inline in the SE spec text; only use external zip files Glenn Adams 2013-04-18 TTML 1.0
ACTION-154 (edit) closed Create CP on wiki with reference to draft text for mapping based on doc previously posted by monica Sean Hayes 2013-04-18 TTML2
ACTION-155 (edit) closed Add note under textOutline indicating that length is interpreted only along bpd Glenn Adams 2013-05-09 TTML 1.0
ACTION-156 (edit) closed Remove "MIME" from "MIME Media Type" Glenn Adams 2013-05-09 TTML 1.0
ACTION-157 (edit) closed Restore dedication sentence in acknowledgments section Glenn Adams 2013-05-09 TTML 1.0
ACTION-158 (edit) closed Post message to ML on changes to SDP-US Sean Hayes 2013-05-16
ACTION-159 (edit) closed Create CP on HTML mapping Sean Hayes 2013-05-16
ACTION-160 (edit) closed Check 10REC errata to make sure addressed Glenn Adams 2013-05-16
ACTION-161 (edit) closed Update change log document for SE changes Glenn Adams 2013-05-16
ACTION-162 (edit) closed Fix XML Doc problem with superfluous anchor elements Glenn Adams 2013-05-16
ACTION-163 (edit) closed Work with pal (pierre) to create issues in tracker db based on smpte input Mike Dolan 2013-05-23
ACTION-165 (edit) closed Investigate use cases for ISSUE-232 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-06-13
ACTION-166 (edit) closed Open issue for 1.1 regarding encodings Mike Dolan 2013-06-27 ISSUE-197
ACTION-167 (edit) closed Add note to ISSUE-211 pointing at change set Glenn Adams 2013-07-04
ACTION-168 (edit) closed Add not to ISSUE-212 pointing at change set Glenn Adams 2013-07-04
ACTION-169 (edit) closed Revise disposition of ISSUE-252 Glenn Adams 2013-07-04
ACTION-170 (edit) closed Create issue to remove "(in pixels)" from new definition of computed cell size Glenn Adams 2013-07-04 TTML 1.0 (Editorial)
ACTION-171 (edit) closed Add note to PER in 9.1.2 that regions may appear outside root container region Glenn Adams 2013-07-18
ACTION-172 (edit) closed Add note under PER 9.3.3 step 5 that this may result in L,R,T,B such that some vertex appears outside of root container region Glenn Adams 2013-07-18
ACTION-173 (edit) closed Fold issue-258 into change proposal 15 and close 258 Sean Hayes 2013-07-18
ACTION-174 (edit) closed Open issue or send text for opening issue on adding ability for document to declare what profile it adheres to (from a document profile compliance perspective) Mike Dolan 2013-07-18
ACTION-175 (edit) closed Create new issue to cover third paragraph in original ISSUE-180 text Glenn Adams 2013-07-18
ACTION-176 (edit) closed Work with W3T to lengthen scheduled meeting to 2h Sean Hayes 2013-07-18
ACTION-177 (edit) closed Update local copy of xml.xsd to use newer copy based on above link. Glenn Adams 2013-07-25
ACTION-178 (edit) closed Open new issue(s) describing problems with concrete encoding. Sean Hayes 2013-07-25
ACTION-179 (edit) closed Follow up with plh on ACTION-88 Sean Hayes 2013-07-25
ACTION-181 (edit) closed Draft prologue text treating differences between having two normative rendering models. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-07-25
ACTION-182 (edit) closed Create ttml2 and ttml1 short names, to change tracker product labels as needed Thierry Michel 2013-07-25
ACTION-183 (edit) closed Work with plh on TPAC schedule. Sean Hayes 2013-07-25
ACTION-146 (edit) closed add prohibited value for feature definitions Glenn Adams 2013-08-01 TTML2
ACTION-184 (edit) closed Check with Angel if Monday/Friday is ok for TPAC 2013 Thierry Michel 2013-08-01
ACTION-185 (edit) closed Define 'closest supported value' Glenn Adams 2013-08-01 Closest
ACTION-186 (edit) closed Work with Nigel to come up with a resolution for issue 260 Glenn Adams 2013-08-01 actor in non-character agent
ACTION-187 (edit) closed Add a note to appendix N on valid XML entities Glenn Adams 2013-08-01
ACTION-189 (edit) closed Report on the use of font family names to reference external font file resources Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-08-01 TTML2
ACTION-190 (edit) closed Will create a wiki for the face-to-face meeting Thierry Michel 2013-08-15
ACTION-191 (edit) closed Implement change for issue-268 as describe in note (remove language about document instance) Glenn Adams 2013-08-22
ACTION-192 (edit) closed Work with phillipe to deal with IANA submission Mike Dolan 2013-08-29
ACTION-193 (edit) closed Come up with a sample profile definition document for at least the proposed text profile Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-08-29
ACTION-194 (edit) closed Move "120% of" from current ed text in 8.2.12 into informative note as recommendation to presentation processor implementers Glenn Adams 2013-09-05
ACTION-195 (edit) closed Proposing resolution to multiple choices for minimum euclidean distance Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-09-05
ACTION-196 (edit) closed Check proposed resolution to issue-159 in relationship to issue-231 and issue-229 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-09-05 TTML2
ACTION-197 (edit) closed Check whether issue-173 has already been dealt with Glenn Adams 2013-09-05
ACTION-198 (edit) closed Check if feature request for tracker notifications on action/issue new comment or status change has been added to requested feature list Thierry Michel 2013-09-12
ACTION-199 (edit) closed Create new issue about need for region elements to obtain inherited styles, possibly from layout or tt element Glenn Adams 2013-09-12
ACTION-200 (edit) closed Add ttp:version to items for possible f2f agenda Glenn Adams 2013-09-12
ACTION-201 (edit) closed Check if pixel aspect ratio makes a difference when performing the min and max comparison Nigel Megitt 2013-09-12 Relative tts:fontSize
ACTION-188 (edit) closed Create an issue to address the use of other namespace vocabulary in the schema Glenn Adams 2013-09-15
ACTION-202 (edit) closed Send final url for se publishing to ml Glenn Adams 2013-09-26
ACTION-203 (edit) closed Investigate 708 border style mapping issues with mike's help Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-09-26 Region border
ACTION-204 (edit) closed Add sideways{left,right} then close issue-159 Glenn Adams 2013-09-26
ACTION-205 (edit) closed Forward this solution to relevant implementers for their input Michael Jordan 2013-09-26 extent and origin on blocks
ACTION-206 (edit) closed Add agenda items for f2f to discuss targeted animation, inline vs out-of-line regions Glenn Adams 2013-09-26
ACTION-208 (edit) closed Add note to issue-275 linking to follow-on changelist which changed to 125% and made a note in ttml1 Glenn Adams 2013-09-26
ACTION-209 (edit) closed Add additional notes to issue-22 Mike Dolan 2013-10-03
ACTION-210 (edit) closed Add notes to issue-72 that a property is needed to be the subject of animation Sean Hayes 2013-10-03
ACTION-211 (edit) closed Add notes to issue-167 describing unresolved issues. Mike Dolan 2013-10-03
ACTION-212 (edit) closed Contact dave singer to obtain agenda input Sean Hayes 2013-10-10
ACTION-213 (edit) closed Create product entry for "imsc" in tracker db Thierry Michel 2013-10-10
ACTION-214 (edit) closed Review cp008 and consider reformulating the recently added <animate> support to better align Glenn Adams 2013-10-10
ACTION-216 (edit) closed Review implementation of issue-259 so we can close or refine Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-10-10
ACTION-217 (edit) closed Create issue for deterministic rendering and attach link to tpac agenda Nigel Megitt 2013-10-17 Deterministic Presentation
ACTION-218 (edit) closed Reserve zakim for the two days Thierry Michel 2013-10-17
ACTION-219 (edit) closed Change to rec in ttml2, and add note to authors indicating that if author wants specific value, then they should specify specific value Glenn Adams 2013-10-24
ACTION-220 (edit) closed Investigate actual css behavior further regarding whether line height of individual lines are affected by font size on line as opposed to maximum over paragraph Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-10-24 TTML2
ACTION-221 (edit) closed Double check spec language on css and xsl-fo around line height stacking strategy Glenn Adams 2013-10-24
ACTION-223 (edit) closed Find iana tracking number for resubmit of mime type registration Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-10-24 TTML 1.0
ACTION-88 (edit) closed Make sure the TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175. Mike Dolan 2013-10-31 TTML 1.0
ACTION-222 (edit) closed Check on receipt of iso liaison, re: parts 12 and 30 of 14496 Mike Dolan 2013-10-31
ACTION-224 (edit) closed Query mike on priority for issue-72 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-10-31 smooth scrolling
ACTION-225 (edit) closed Work with plh to update standalone profile docs for ttml1se Glenn Adams 2013-10-31
ACTION-226 (edit) closed Inquire with richard ishida about good time to discuss Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-11-07 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-227 (edit) closed Inform plh when issue(s) filed in order to coordinate Nigel Megitt 2013-11-07 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-228 (edit) closed Coordinate with david singer re: vtt agenda items. Nigel Megitt 2013-11-07
ACTION-229 (edit) closed Answer the ebu liaison letter Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-11-07
ACTION-231 (edit) closed Find out which group within dvb we should target Nigel Megitt 2013-11-07
ACTION-233 (edit) closed Reach out to CSS WG to understand potential mapping of multi-row-align to CSS Glenn Adams 2013-11-18
ACTION-235 (edit) closed Post ebu input document re: issue-288 Nigel Megitt 2013-11-18 Document Segmentation
ACTION-237 (edit) closed Review with cff folk Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-11-18 xml:lang constraints in IMSC
ACTION-239 (edit) closed Raise issue on permit reuse of animation construct(s) by allowing multiple content elements to reference same out-of-line animation declaration Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-11-22
ACTION-240 (edit) closed Consider the problem of the license change from cg to wg, with the ac and ab and staff David Singer 2013-11-22
ACTION-241 (edit) closed Edit charter by next tuesday Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-11-22
ACTION-242 (edit) closed Action mark_vickers to ask ig to provide input in external groups list in new charter Nigel Megitt 2013-11-22
ACTION-245 (edit) closed Tell mike contact details for proceeding with iana registration Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-11-28
ACTION-247 (edit) closed Send text version of tpac minutes to public list - tracker will then combine the issues and actions and associate them automatically. Nigel Megitt 2013-11-28
ACTION-230 (edit) closed Get a review from pf sooner rather than later Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-11-30
ACTION-164 (edit) closed Investigate interop issues using CSS familyName constructs Jerry Smith 2013-12-05
ACTION-243 (edit) closed Edit dsinger's proposed wording which captures the intent. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-12-12 Constrained code pages
ACTION-248 (edit) closed Add atsc to the ttml charter Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-12-12
ACTION-249 (edit) closed Follow up on action-220, possibly opening new issue Glenn Adams 2013-12-12
ACTION-250 (edit) closed Make proposal re segmentation hints to reflector Mike Dolan 2013-12-12 TTML2
ACTION-251 (edit) closed Copy the wiki pages donated by web&tv in the tt wiki Philippe Le Hégaret 2013-12-18
ACTION-238 (edit) closed Follow up on issue-295 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-12-19
ACTION-244 (edit) closed Proceed with work to investigate deltas. if time doesn't allow the fallback is to remove annex a. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2013-12-19 Constrained code pages
ACTION-253 (edit) closed Send plh updated wording for the ebu paragraph Nigel Megitt 2013-12-19
ACTION-255 (edit) closed Review issue-231 solution Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-01-16
ACTION-256 (edit) closed Review wording on issue-259 proposed solution and suggest alternate wording for consistency with existing profile documents Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-01-16
ACTION-257 (edit) closed Create a new issue to split these out for tracking. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-01-23 Closest
ACTION-259 (edit) closed Add ebu wording in charter Philippe Le Hégaret 2014-01-23
ACTION-260 (edit) closed Email group notifying of this change and initiating formal approval Nigel Megitt 2014-01-23
ACTION-261 (edit) closed And glenn to verify flexbox solution to multi row align using ie Jerry Smith 2014-01-23
ACTION-262 (edit) closed Update relevant change proposal to include row alignment requirement and potential css solution based on action-233 findings Nigel Megitt 2014-01-23
ACTION-263 (edit) closed Tidy change proposal index page to include an index Nigel Megitt 2014-01-23
ACTION-264 (edit) closed Ensure all p1 and p2 issues not closed belong in a change proposal Nigel Megitt 2014-01-23
ACTION-266 (edit) closed Describe wg process, issues, actions, change proposals on wg wiki more clearly, including taking out remaining references to work packages from change proposal index page overview. Nigel Megitt 2014-02-06
ACTION-267 (edit) closed Fix notes on action-56 and issue-165 to refer to ttml2 changeset Glenn Adams 2014-02-13
ACTION-268 (edit) closed Estimate timelines for ttml 2 deliberables with glenn Nigel Megitt 2014-02-27
ACTION-269 (edit) closed Implement issue-282 changes on ttml2 text also Glenn Adams 2014-03-06
ACTION-270 (edit) closed Add informative appendix to ttml2 on subject of 708 mapping, where it refers to st2052-11 as starting point, and provides place to extend or elaborate mapping information Glenn Adams 2014-03-06
ACTION-271 (edit) closed Draft email to css wg chair requesting box-decoration-break in css3 Nigel Megitt 2014-03-06 TTML2
ACTION-252 (edit) closed Add an issue for tracking purposes to refactor imsc to conform to the content profile specification of ttml2 dependent on ttml2 profile updates. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-03-07
ACTION-265 (edit) closed Take algorithm from ttml2 ed 8.2.13 tts:lineheight to css wg for review and potential adoption. Glenn Adams 2014-03-13
ACTION-272 (edit) closed Add notes to cp15 for those items that have already been implemented, where notes point at relevant change set Glenn Adams 2014-03-13
ACTION-273 (edit) closed Add dst note to next agenda Nigel Megitt 2014-03-13
ACTION-274 (edit) closed Discuss with david singer possibilities for f2f before going ahead and adding ttwg to tpac agenda. Nigel Megitt 2014-03-27
ACTION-275 (edit) closed Review issues in cp15 and if one is needed for handling new attributes in ttml2 in same namespace as ttml1 then raise it, and link to issue-286. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-03-27
ACTION-276 (edit) closed Request tracker default change to 'email' Nigel Megitt 2014-03-27
ACTION-207 (edit) closed Add round-down clarification to "closest" language, see issue-259 Glenn Adams 2014-04-01
ACTION-215 (edit) closed Specify special semantics for tts:{extent, origin} on content elements to map to new inline region feature Glenn Adams 2014-04-01 extent and origin on blocks
ACTION-232 (edit) closed Consider also defining @validation on ttp:profile, in addition to (override) tt:tt Glenn Adams 2014-04-01
ACTION-254 (edit) closed Add errata note for ttml1 pointing at constraint in smil prohibiting dur of zero, add normative text to ttml2 Glenn Adams 2014-04-01 zero duration
ACTION-258 (edit) closed Work with pal to resolve edits needed for issue-259 comments Glenn Adams 2014-04-01
ACTION-277 (edit) closed Draft a summary document on the wiki and post a link to it on the reflector Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-04-03 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-278 (edit) closed Add ednote to 9.3.2 with reminder to deal with case of having multiple inline regions possibly with additional reference to out-of-line region Glenn Adams 2014-04-03
ACTION-246 (edit) closed Take deliverables of draft charter to TAG for scrutiny Nigel Megitt 2014-04-17
ACTION-279 (edit) closed Add [imsc] subject header in the imsc draft Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-04-24 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-280 (edit) closed Use [ttml] in the subject header in ttml drafts Glenn Adams 2014-04-24
ACTION-281 (edit) closed Talk to frans about hosting a meeting Nigel Megitt 2014-04-24
ACTION-282 (edit) closed Add MPEG liaison to agenda for 24/3 TTWG meeting Nigel Megitt 2014-04-24
ACTION-284 (edit) closed Create the registry page Glenn Adams 2014-05-01 Profile short names
ACTION-285 (edit) closed Implement proposed errata in issue-304 Glenn Adams 2014-05-01 Non-Standard Unqualified Attributes
ACTION-288 (edit) closed Create issue for codecs parameter Nigel Megitt 2014-05-08 Profile short names
ACTION-289 (edit) closed Create a wiki page for the september f2f with a draft agenda and an 'intention to attend' section. Nigel Megitt 2014-05-22
ACTION-290 (edit) closed Describe the history for how we got to the signalling needed for mpeg that came from dece for issue-305. Mike Dolan 2014-05-29
ACTION-291 (edit) closed Find the related issue that describes the need to restrict or extend individual profile features Nigel Megitt 2014-05-29
ACTION-292 (edit) closed Add wording to describe semantics of forceddisplay in imsc 1 for issue-312 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-06-05 forcedDisplay should be in ttm
ACTION-293 (edit) closed Research appropriate namespace for forceddisplay feature in imsc 1 for issue-312 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-06-05 forcedDisplay should be in ttm
ACTION-294 (edit) closed Create a sign-up wbs survey for geneva. Nigel Megitt 2014-06-05
ACTION-295 (edit) closed Socialise the geneva f2f meeting amongst the webvtt community David Singer 2014-06-05
ACTION-296 (edit) closed Define default for @validationaction to be warn if @validation is optional; otherwise, default is abort Glenn Adams 2014-06-12
ACTION-297 (edit) closed Soften language about 'willful violation' regarding treatment of duration zero Glenn Adams 2014-06-12
ACTION-299 (edit) closed Fix up change proposal 2 to reflect decision on how to implement and edit out now unnecessary sections. Jerry Smith 2014-06-19
ACTION-300 (edit) closed Add note to issue 263 explaining how ttml2 additions for @{extends,restricts} (partially) addresses this issue Glenn Adams 2014-06-19
ACTION-301 (edit) closed Contact w3c accessibility expert re issue-309 Philippe Le Hégaret 2014-06-26
ACTION-302 (edit) closed Re-review issue-313 Nigel Megitt 2014-06-26 Presented Region is informative only
ACTION-303 (edit) closed Add priority column to change proposal index Nigel Megitt 2014-06-26
ACTION-304 (edit) closed Assign priorities to change proposals owned by glenn Glenn Adams 2014-07-24
ACTION-305 (edit) closed Assign priorities to change proposals owned by pal Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-07-24
ACTION-306 (edit) closed Assign priorities to change proposals owned by jdsmith Jerry Smith 2014-07-24
ACTION-307 (edit) closed Assign priorities to change proposals owned by mdolan Mike Dolan 2014-07-24
ACTION-308 (edit) closed Create follow-up issue from issue-313 Nigel Megitt 2014-07-31 Is Presented Region a synonym for temporally active region?
ACTION-310 (edit) closed Follow up with staff re andreas's membership status Nigel Megitt 2014-08-07
ACTION-311 (edit) closed Check with mdolan on status of issue-263 and issue-305 etc Nigel Megitt 2014-08-07
ACTION-312 (edit) closed Add ednote to ttml2 about timing computation on out-of-line animations w.r.t. their referring element(s) Glenn Adams 2014-08-07
ACTION-313 (edit) closed Create erratum for issue-314 Glenn Adams 2014-08-07
ACTION-314 (edit) closed Raise an issue on imsc1 for an advisory note on forceddisplay and region backgrounds. Nigel Megitt 2014-08-07 forcedDisplay region background note
ACTION-315 (edit) closed Change "informative" to "not normative" everywhere in imsc 1 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-08-07 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-316 (edit) closed Define temporally active region in ttml1 for issue-314. Glenn Adams 2014-08-07
ACTION-317 (edit) closed Create a link from presentation processor in imsc 1 to the definition in §2.2 of ttml 1 se. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-08-07 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-318 (edit) closed Draft note wording for imsc conformance to disambiguate vs ttml presentation processor conformance and dfxp profile requirement. Nigel Megitt 2014-08-07 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-309 (edit) closed Propose a timeline for ttml 2 fpwd Nigel Megitt 2014-08-14 TTML2
ACTION-319 (edit) closed Draft liaisons to relevant organisations for imsc 1 timeline Nigel Megitt 2014-08-21 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-320 (edit) closed Review https://www.w3.org/wiki/ttml/codecsregistry w.r.t. recent ttml2 changes in profile definition mechanisms Glenn Adams 2014-08-21
ACTION-321 (edit) closed Update https://www.w3.org/wiki/ttml/codecsregistry to add proposed language about process for changing registry Mike Dolan 2014-08-21
ACTION-322 (edit) closed Indicate preference for updating sdp-us for ttml2 Jerry Smith 2014-08-21
ACTION-323 (edit) closed Update issue-263 to target product ttml2 and open a new one on sdp-us. Nigel Megitt 2014-08-21 ISSUE-263
ACTION-324 (edit) closed Draft a note for imsc 1 progressivelydecodable to make concrete what authors should take into account Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-08-21
ACTION-234 (edit) closed Explore box-decoration-break in response to issue-286 Glenn Adams 2014-08-31
ACTION-236 (edit) closed Review consistent use of "root temporal extent" in both ttml 2 and ttml 1 se Glenn Adams 2014-08-31
ACTION-286 (edit) closed Send an email to public-tt describing the ttv hosting site at w3c Glenn Adams 2014-08-31
ACTION-287 (edit) closed Elaborate on wording in §4 on namespace extension in ttml2 and as an errata to ttml1 Glenn Adams 2014-08-31
ACTION-298 (edit) closed Either proscribe or define semantics on specifying both @extends and @restricts on a ttp:{feature,ext3ension} Glenn Adams 2014-08-31
ACTION-325 (edit) closed Check if respec has been updated for the 2014 w3c process Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-09-11 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-326 (edit) closed Review resolution to issue-340 and add review comments to issue Frans de Jong 2014-09-18
ACTION-327 (edit) closed Review resolution to issue-343 and add review comments to issue Frans de Jong 2014-09-18
ACTION-328 (edit) closed Revisit issue-339 to investigate potential resolution options Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-09-24
ACTION-329 (edit) closed Revisit issue-339 to investigate potential resolution options Frans de Jong 2014-09-24 allow #overflow
ACTION-330 (edit) closed Consider contributing authors section of ttml2 Nigel Megitt 2014-09-24 TTML2
ACTION-331 (edit) closed Contact cyril requesting git repository instructions for the tests. Nigel Megitt 2014-09-24 TTML WebVTT mapping note
ACTION-334 (edit) closed Verify with mike that he's happy to close issue-167 without further change. Nigel Megitt 2014-10-02 attribute syntax
ACTION-335 (edit) closed Review issue-276 by 9/10/14 Frans de Jong 2014-10-02
ACTION-336 (edit) closed Add codecs registry to f2f agenda at tpac Nigel Megitt 2014-10-09 Profile short names
ACTION-337 (edit) closed Update TTML2 publication timeline Nigel Megitt 2014-10-13 TTML2
ACTION-180 (edit) closed Ensure that 10REC errata page is cleared after 10SE is published as REC. Glenn Adams 2014-10-15
ACTION-338 (edit) closed Update change proposal 1 to reflect new approach and move to closed-implemented. Glenn Adams 2014-10-16
ACTION-339 (edit) closed Fill in the relevant sections of change proposal 12 and move it to closed-implemented. Glenn Adams 2014-10-16
ACTION-340 (edit) closed Update change proposal 24 and move to closed-implemented Glenn Adams 2014-10-16
ACTION-332 (edit) open Add schema support for ISD vocabulary Glenn Adams 2014-10-27 TTML2
ACTION-341 (edit) closed Check with the mpeg folk if a wg note would be acceptable. Nigel Megitt 2014-10-30
ACTION-342 (edit) closed Add change proposals to the tpac agenda for tuesday Nigel Megitt 2014-10-30
ACTION-283 (edit) closed And dsinger to respond to mpeg liaison Nigel Megitt 2014-11-01 Profile short names
ACTION-343 (edit) open Update point (1) of section 3.1 in ttml2 to refer to a new annex that defines new processorprofiles mime type parameter Glenn Adams 2014-11-03
ACTION-344 (edit) closed Draft a wg note explaining the differences and relationships between the various versions of ttml Cyril Concolato 2014-11-03
ACTION-345 (edit) closed Make request to philip and silvia to change living standard to editor's draft. Nigel Megitt 2014-11-03
ACTION-346 (edit) closed Scribe notes on cr exit criteria for imsc 1 based on meeting debate Nigel Megitt 2014-11-03
ACTION-347 (edit) open Check if timecontainer explicitly has no semantics with timebase smpte, markermode discontinuous Glenn Adams 2014-11-04
ACTION-349 (edit) closed Submit imsc 1 to itu-r working party 6b by 10th november Nigel Megitt 2014-11-10 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-348 (edit) closed Thank dvb for input re lc-2983 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-11-13
ACTION-350 (edit) closed Set the status of the imsc 1 review comments Nigel Megitt 2014-11-20 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-333 (edit) closed Create a one pager to cover the plan for the director's meeting for taking imsc1 to cr. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-11-27
ACTION-351 (edit) closed Draft transition request for IMSC 1 for cr Thierry Michel 2014-11-27 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-352 (edit) closed Organise a meeting with plh, nigel, the director and the editor of imsc 1 Thierry Michel 2014-11-27 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-353 (edit) closed Update imsc 1 ed for cr with exit criteria wording Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-11-27 TTML IMSC 1.0
ACTION-354 (edit) closed Investigate formal contact at arib Mike Dolan 2014-11-27
ACTION-355 (edit) pending review Resolve duplication between issue-357 and issue-229 Glenn Adams 2014-12-04
ACTION-356 (edit) closed Request review of ttml2 pending review issues from group Nigel Megitt 2014-12-04 TTML2
ACTION-357 (edit) closed Send a followup to the chairs list clarifying that there were changes Nigel Megitt 2014-12-10
ACTION-358 (edit) open Draft response to itu-r liaison re imsc 1 questions. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2014-12-11
ACTION-359 (edit) closed Draft a message re imsc 1 cr test suite and implementation and a list of bodies to send it to. Thierry Michel 2014-12-18
ACTION-360 (edit) open Send liaison request on behalf of w3c ttwg to arib Nigel Megitt 2014-12-18
ACTION-361 (edit) open Update liaisons table to include arib Philippe Le Hégaret 2014-12-18
ACTION-362 (edit) pending review Raise an issue for font-kerning in ttml2 Glenn Adams 2014-12-25

Add a new action item. See all the action items


David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.27 2014-02-12 10:08:41 dom Exp $