Input for Agenda Planning for the Timed Text Working Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Open actions not associated to any issue

Action Items Pending Review

There are 0 pending review actions.

Overdue action items

There are 7 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-396 (edit) open Produce evidence of request for wide review for webvtt, for the archive David Singer 2015-04-17 WebVTT 1.0
ACTION-441 (edit) open Kick off the analysis work on the vttcue carrying html idea. Andreas Tai 2015-11-05
ACTION-443 (edit) open Prepare a document showing mapping arib ruby extension features to ttml2 for use as a liaison document to arib. Glenn Adams 2016-08-26 TTML2
ACTION-462 (edit) open Create issue on ttml2 to add "mapping from other versions and profiles of ttml" Glenn Adams 2016-04-28 TTML2
ACTION-473 (edit) open Contact co-chairs and essential parties on how to move forward on vtt; need an action plan Thierry Michel 2016-06-30
ACTION-475 (edit) open Contact the chair of the web & tv ig to ask about schedule and joint meeting time. Nigel Megitt 2016-07-28
ACTION-477 (edit) open Progress the update to ttml media type registration with iana Philippe Le Hégaret 2016-09-15

Action items due next week

There are 4 upcoming actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-478 (edit) open Draft a liaison to hbbtv requesting further information and proposing an option e.g. to extend imsc 1 to allow signalling of background height on span, and request timelines etc. Nigel Megitt 2016-09-26
ACTION-479 (edit) open Refactor the imsc repository in preparation for future versions of imsc. Pierre-Anthony Lemieux 2016-09-26
ACTION-480 (edit) open Request schedule time for horizontal review of ttml2 Thierry Michel 2016-09-26 TTML2
ACTION-481 (edit) open Provide nigel with a list of new features in ttml2 to begin reviewing Glenn Adams 2016-09-26

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.


David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $