Changelog between September 25, 2014 and October 2, 2014

Issues | Actions.

Get changelog

Issues

ISSUE-24 [script] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:23:26:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-167 [attribute syntax] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:37:28:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-207 [initial value of color property] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:22:19:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-228 [Ruby text] (pending review)
  • 2014-09-25 09:47:02:
    *<Nigel Megitt> Alignment with the proposed approach for Rubys in HTML5 has been achieved semantically but not syntactically with the current draft proposal. One of the impacts of this is that, in order to support Rubys, processors must also support #nested-span. Another is that an extra level of translation is needed to create an HTML5 equivalent ISD including Rubys.
ISSUE-270 [nigel] (open)
ISSUE-276 [version-vs-profile] (pending review)
ISSUE-277 [region-style-inheritance] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:37:06:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-281 [non-inherited style initialization] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:40:07:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-305 [Profile short names] (pending review)
ISSUE-321 (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:41:48:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-325 (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:42:28:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-327 [IMSC should meet W3C QA Framework Spec guidelines] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:46:25:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-332 [#cellResolution support] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:47:14:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-335 [Negative times for offsets] (pending review)
ISSUE-339 [allow #overflow] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:49:27:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-340 [profile designator clarification] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:50:29:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-342 [add 2 ebutts elements] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:57:15:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-343 [non-IMSC/TTML elements] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:57:26:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-344 [Note for unqualified attributes] (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:59:09:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-345 (pending review)
ISSUE-346 (pending review)
ISSUE-347 [ISD Syntax] (pending review)
ISSUE-348 (pending review)
ISSUE-349 (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 16:01:35:
    *Status changed to 'closed'
ISSUE-350 (pending review)
  • 2014-09-25 15:57:32:
    *<Glenn Adams> Created issue 'Add general statement/comment in abstract/introduction that IMSC1 is not a proper subset of TTML1SE.' nickname owned by Glenn Adams on product TTML IMSC 1.0, description 'See title.' non-public
  • 2014-09-25 15:58:09:
    *<Glenn Adams> Status changed to 'open'
  • 2014-09-25 16:26:36:
    *<Pierre-Anthony Lemieux> Status changed to 'pending review'
    *<Pierre-Anthony Lemieux> Addressed at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/72d5d67f1bcd/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html

Actions

ACTION-234: Glenn Adams to Explore box-decoration-break in response to issue-286 (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 14:53:40:
    * [nigel]: See follow-on for resolution of CP15.
  • 2014-09-25 14:53:57:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-236: Glenn Adams to Review consistent use of "root temporal extent" in both ttml 2 and ttml 1 se (pending review)
ACTION-283: Nigel Megitt to And dsinger to respond to mpeg liaison (open)
ACTION-286: Glenn Adams to Send an email to public-tt describing the ttv hosting site at w3c (pending review)
ACTION-287: Glenn Adams to Elaborate on wording in §4 on namespace extension in ttml2 and as an errata to ttml1 (pending review)
  • 2014-09-26 01:25:00:
    * <Glenn Adams> Status changed to 'pending review'
    * <Glenn Adams> I've reviewed the related ACTION-275 and ISSUE-286, and do not see a problem that needs to be sorted out. If someone can recall the specific issue that drove the creation of this action, then please open a new issue and list the specific problem.
ACTION-298: Glenn Adams to Either proscribe or define semantics on specifying both @extends and @restricts on a ttp:{feature,ext3ension} (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 14:55:58:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-320: Glenn Adams to Review https://www.w3.org/wiki/ttml/codecsregistry w.r.t. recent ttml2 changes in profile definition mechanisms (pending review)
  • 2014-09-26 01:48:16:
    * <Glenn Adams> Status changed to 'pending review'
    * <Glenn Adams> Done. No significant change needed. Added a link to 'processor profiles' and 'processor profile combination' in TTML2 to provide additional information.
ACTION-326: Frans de Jong to Review resolution to issue-340 and add review comments to issue (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:17:49:
    * [nigel]: frans confirms there are no further comments on issue-340
  • 2014-09-25 15:17:55:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-327: Frans de Jong to Review resolution to issue-343 and add review comments to issue (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:18:25:
    * [nigel]: frans confirms there are no further comments on issue-343
  • 2014-09-25 15:18:33:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-328: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Revisit issue-339 to investigate potential resolution options (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:20:24:
    * [nigel]: pierre confirms that the resolution has been proposed.
  • 2014-09-25 15:20:26:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-329: Frans de Jong to Revisit issue-339 to investigate potential resolution options (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 14:56:54:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-330: Nigel Megitt to Consider contributing authors section of ttml2 (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 14:57:37:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-331: Nigel Megitt to Contact cyril requesting git repository instructions for the tests. (open)
  • 2014-09-25 15:19:12:
    * [nigel]: nigel needs to investigate further.
ACTION-332: Glenn Adams to Add schema support for ISD vocabulary (open)
ACTION-333: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Create a one pager to cover the plan for the director's meeting for taking imsc1 to cr. (open)
  • 2014-09-25 14:30:53:
    * Created action 'Create a one pager to cover the plan for the director's meeting for taking imsc1 to cr.' assigned to Pierre-Anthony Lemieux, due 2014-10-02
ACTION-334: Nigel Megitt to Verify with mike that he's happy to close issue-167 without further change. (closed)
  • 2014-09-25 15:29:30:
    * Created action 'Verify with mike that he's happy to close issue-167 without further change.' assigned to Nigel Megitt, due 2014-10-02
  • 2014-09-25 16:07:26:
    * <Nigel Megitt> Status changed to 'closed'
    * <Nigel Megitt> Action now bound to ISSUE-167
    * <Nigel Megitt> Mike confirmed that he is happy to close issue-167 now, during our meeting. Closing this action.
ACTION-335: Frans de Jong to Review issue-276 by 9/10/14 (open)
  • 2014-09-25 15:34:03:
    * Created action 'Review issue-276 by 9/10/14' assigned to Frans de Jong, due 2014-10-02

David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: changelog.php,v 1.34 2014-02-12 10:08:50 dom Exp $