ACTION-324: Draft a note for imsc 1 progressivelydecodable to make concrete what authors should take into account

Draft a note for imsc 1 progressivelydecodable to make concrete what authors should take into account

State:
closed
Person:
Pierre-Anthony Lemieux
Due on:
August 21, 2014
Created on:
August 14, 2014
Related emails:
  1. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2014-09-13)
  2. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-09-12)
  3. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2014-09-12)
  4. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2014-09-12)
  5. Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from ckennedy@apple.com on 2014-09-11)
  6. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-09-11)
  7. Re: ACTION-324: Draft a note for imsc 1 progressivelydecodable to make concrete what authors should take into account (Timed Text Working Group) (from pal@sandflow.com on 2014-09-10)
  8. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2014-09-10)
  9. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 11/9/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-09-10)
  10. Re: ACTION-324: Draft a note for imsc 1 progressivelydecodable to make concrete what authors should take into account (Timed Text Working Group) (from pal@sandflow.com on 2014-09-09)
  11. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 4/9/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-09-03)
  12. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 21/8/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-08-21)
  13. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 21/8/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-08-20)
  14. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 14/8/2014 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2014-08-14)

Related notes:

[nigel]: Also draft wording around which 'documents' are being referred to in the numbered list.

14 Aug 2014, 16:03:10

Doesn't ttm:actor also allow references?

Pierre-Anthony Lemieux, 4 Sep 2014, 06:36:51

Addressed at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/rev/dff9fc930069

Pierre-Anthony Lemieux, 10 Sep 2014, 23:06:02

Display change log.


David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Atsushi Shimono <atsushi@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $