ACTION-192: Work with phillipe to deal with IANA submission

Work with phillipe to deal with IANA submission

Mike Dolan
Due on:
August 29, 2013
Created on:
August 22, 2013
Related emails:
  1. No Meeting today 12-09-13 (from on 2013-09-12)
  2. Minutes for 05/09/13 (from on 2013-09-05)

Related notes:

Notes from TTWG meeting 2013-08-22:

IANA submission

mike: submission to W3C was not what we had drafted in appendix C, so we got repeat comments.
... one other comment: lose hyperlinks and references
... taken care of by submitting what we drafted in appendix C and linking to IRC instead of bracketed symbol.
<scribe> ACTION: mike to work with phillipe to deal with this [recorded in]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-192 - Work with phillipe to deal with this [on Mike Dolan - due 2013-08-29].
sean: there's time pressure to get this done.
mike: it's a gating factor for publication
sean: this is the only thing in the way of 2nd edition publish
glenn: the second item where they say "encoding considerations ... 8 bit" is not consistent with our appendix C
... we've updated it so they need to be using the right version of the appendix first.
mike: that's not how it works. Someone has filed with the old 1.0 text rather than the 2nd edition draft.
glenn: agrees.
sean: that can go ahead whilst I'm away please.

Nigel Megitt, 23 Aug 2013, 12:37:43

Display change log.

David Singer <>, Nigel Megitt <>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $