ACTION-443: Prepare a document showing mapping arib ruby extension features to ttml2 for use as a liaison document to arib.

Prepare a document showing mapping arib ruby extension features to ttml2 for use as a liaison document to arib.

State:
closed
Person:
Glenn Adams
Due on:
August 9, 2018
Created on:
October 29, 2015
Associated Product:
TTML2
Related emails:
  1. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-09-06 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-09-06)
  2. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-09-06 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-09-03)
  3. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-08-30 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-08-30)
  4. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-08-30 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-08-28)
  5. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-08-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-08-09)
  6. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-08-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-08-07)
  7. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-08-02 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-08-02)
  8. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-08-02 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-31)
  9. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-07-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-26)
  10. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-07-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-24)
  11. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-07-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-18)
  12. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-07-12 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-11)
  13. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-07-05 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-05)
  14. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-07-05 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-07-03)
  15. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-06-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-06-28)
  16. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-06-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-06-26)
  17. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-06-21 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-06-19)
  18. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-05-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-05-03)
  19. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-05-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-05-01)
  20. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-04-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-04-24)
  21. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-03-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-03-15)
  22. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-03-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-03-13)
  23. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-03-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-03-06)
  24. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-03-01 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-02-28)
  25. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-22 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-02-20)
  26. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-15 (from cconcolato@netflix.com on 2018-02-14)
  27. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-02-13)
  28. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-02-08)
  29. RE: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-08 (from mike@dolan.tv on 2018-02-07)
  30. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-02-06)
  31. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-01 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-01-31)
  32. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-01-25 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-01-23)
  33. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-01-18 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-01-16)
  34. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-01-04 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2018-01-03)
  35. AW: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-14 (from tai@irt.de on 2017-12-14)
  36. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-12-14)
  37. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-14 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-12-14)
  38. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-12-13)
  39. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-07 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-12-06)
  40. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-12-07 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-12-06)
  41. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-11-30 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-11-28)
  42. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-11-02 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-10-31)
  43. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-10-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-10-24)
  44. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-10-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-10-17)
  45. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-10-12 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-10-10)
  46. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-10-05 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-10-05)
  47. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-10-05 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2017-10-03)
  48. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-10-05 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-10-03)
  49. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-09-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-09-27)
  50. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-09-21 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2017-09-20)
  51. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-09-21 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-09-20)
  52. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-09-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-09-13)
  53. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-09-07 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-09-05)
  54. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-08-31 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-08-30)
  55. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-08-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-08-01)
  56. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-27 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-07-26)
  57. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-13 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-07-11)
  58. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-07-06)
  59. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-07-06)
  60. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-07-06)
  61. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-07-06)
  62. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06 (from dakim@netflix.com on 2017-07-05)
  63. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-07-05)
  64. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-06-22 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-06-20)
  65. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-06-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-06-13)
  66. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-06-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-06-07)
  67. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-06-01 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-05-31)
  68. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-25 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-05-24)
  69. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-25 (from dakim@netflix.com on 2017-05-24)
  70. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-25 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-05-24)
  71. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-18 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-05-15)
  72. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-11 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2017-05-09)
  73. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-11 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-05-09)
  74. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-05-04 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-05-02)
  75. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-04-27 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-04-25)
  76. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-04-20 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-04-19)
  77. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-04-13 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-04-12)
  78. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-30 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-28)
  79. RE: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-23 (from mike@dolan.tv on 2017-03-23)
  80. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-23 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-23)
  81. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-23 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-21)
  82. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-16 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-14)
  83. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-09 (from mike@dolan.tv on 2017-03-09)
  84. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-07)
  85. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-09 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2017-03-07)
  86. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-07)
  87. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-09 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2017-03-07)
  88. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-07)
  89. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-03-02 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-03-02)
  90. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-02-23 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-02-22)
  91. RE: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-02-16 (from mike@dolan.tv on 2017-02-15)
  92. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-02-16 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-02-15)
  93. RE: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-02-09 (from mike@dolan.tv on 2017-02-09)
  94. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-02-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-02-07)
  95. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-01-24)
  96. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-01-19)
  97. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-01-19)
  98. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-01-19)
  99. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-01-19)
  100. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-01-19)
  101. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-01-18)
  102. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-01-18)
  103. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2017-01-18)
  104. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-01-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2017-01-17)
  105. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-12-22 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-12-20)
  106. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-12-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-12-13)
  107. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-12-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-12-08)
  108. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-12-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-12-06)
  109. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-12-01 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-11-30)
  110. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-11-24 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-11-22)
  111. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-11-17 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-11-16)
  112. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-11-10 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-11-09)
  113. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-11-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-11-02)
  114. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-10-27 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-10-26)
  115. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-10-20 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-10-18)
  116. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-10-13 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-10-12)
  117. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-10-06 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-10-04)
  118. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-09-29 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-09-27)
  119. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-09-15 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-09-13)
  120. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-09-08 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-09-06)
  121. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-09-01 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2016-08-31)
  122. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-09-01 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-08-31)
  123. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-07-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-07-14)
  124. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-07-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-07-13)
  125. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-07-07 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-07-05)
  126. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-30 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-06-29)
  127. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-09 (from pal@sandflow.com on 2016-06-09)
  128. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-09 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-06-07)
  129. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-05-24)
  130. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-05-17)
  131. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-12 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-05-10)
  132. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-05 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-05-04)
  133. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-05 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-05-03)
  134. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-04-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-04-27)
  135. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-04-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-04-27)
  136. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-04-21 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-04-19)
  137. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-04-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-04-12)
  138. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-04-07 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-04-06)
  139. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-24 (from tai@irt.de on 2016-03-23)
  140. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-24 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-03-23)
  141. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-17 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-03-17)
  142. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-17 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-03-15)
  143. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-10 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-03-08)
  144. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-03-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-03-01)
  145. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-25 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-23)
  146. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-18 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-16)
  147. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-11 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-09)
  148. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-04 [30 minutes later than usual] (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-02-03)
  149. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-28 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-26)
  150. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-21 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-19)
  151. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-14 (from dronca@netflix.com on 2016-01-14)
  152. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-14 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-12)
  153. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-07 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2016-01-05)
  154. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-07 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2016-01-05)
  155. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-17 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-12-16)
  156. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-10 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-12-09)
  157. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-03 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-12-02)
  158. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-26)
  159. Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-26 (from tmichel@w3.org on 2015-11-25)
  160. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-26 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-25)
  161. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-19 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-18)
  162. {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-11-12 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-11-11)
  163. {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-10-29 (from nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk on 2015-10-29)
  164. ACTION-443: Prepare a document showing mapping arib ruby extension features to ttml2 for use as a liaison document to arib. (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2015-10-29)

Related notes:

[nigel]: [Meeting 2016-07-14] There is a dependency on https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/119 before commencing this.

14 Jul 2016, 14:11:04

Removing myself as assignee.

Glenn Adams, 22 Feb 2018, 06:57:31

Removing myself as assignee.

Glenn Adams, 22 Feb 2018, 06:58:20

[nigel]: WG reviewed this and will attempt to satisfy it during CR1

15 Mar 2018, 14:14:55

[nigel_]: Glenn to prepare non-detailed message for use as a liaison message; Nigel to send.

5 Jul 2018, 14:24:17

[nigel]: We are not going to be able to get a message to ARIB at this stage in time for them to respond within the deadline for comments.

6 Sep 2018, 15:14:59

Display change log.


David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Chairs, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $