Games Community Group
The goal of the Games Community Group is to improve the quality of open web standards that games developers rely on to create games. To achieve its goal, the Games community group will:
- Track specifications and vendor implementations related to open web games.
- Recommend new specifications to be produced and find group homes for them.
- Refine use cases to communicate specific needs of games.
- Suggest refinements or fixes to existing specifications to better meet the needs of the game development community.
- Explore capabilities —APIs, semantics, techniques for rendering, processing, personalization, customization, interoperability, etc.— that developers can leverage to localize games and guarantee that they are accessible.
- Evangelize specifications to browser vendors.
- Document how to best use open web standards for games.
- Evangelize open web standards to game developers and game development best practices to web developers.
Please see the adopted charter for details.
- Tom Greenaway
- Noel Meudec