Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
EOWG Work under 2017-2020 Charter
From Education & Outreach
Status: not up to date
(Lists below are in chronological order with most recent first.)
- @@ need to update this list
- Making Audio and Video Media Accessible published September 2019
- Accessibility Principles updated May 2019
- The Business Case for Digital Accessibility published November 2018
- Developing an Accessibility Statement published November 2018
- 15 EOWG resources updated for WCAG 2.1 June 2018
- How People with Disabilities Use the Web update published with site May 2018
- Essential Components of Web Accessibility update published with site May 2018
- How to Make Your Presentations Accessible to All update published with site May 2018
- Involving Users in Web Projects for Better, Easier Accessibility update published with site May 2018
- Involving Users in Evaluating Web Accessibility update published with site May 2018
- Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training update published with site May 2018
- Introduction to Web Accessibility updated 7 February 2018
- Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools updated 23 December 2017
- Stories of Web Users updated 22 December 2017
- Easy Checks - A First Review of Web Accessibility updated 22 December 2017
- Web Accessibility Laws and Policies updated 15 December 2017
WAI Resources that EOWG reviewed or contributed to:
- All WAI Translations and Translating WAI Resources published in March 2019, updated in July 2019
- New in WCAG 2.1 brand new resource published 1 June 2018
- WCAG 2.1 at a Glance update for 2.1 published 5 June 2018
- 6+ resources updated for WCAG 2.1 June 2018
- Overview of “Web Accessibility for Older Users: A Literature Review” significant update published with site May 2018
- Older Users and Web Accessibility: Meeting the Needs of Ageing Web Users minor update published with site May 2018
- 8 Role Pages, e.g., Resources for Developers new pages published with site May 2018
- W3C Accessibility Standards Overview new page published with site May 2018
- Teach and Advocate Overview new page published with site May 2018
- Planning and Policies Overview new page published with site May 2018
- Design and Develop Overview new page published with site May 2018
- How WAI Develops Accessibility Guidelines through the W3C Process: Milestones and Opportunities to Contribute updated 16 February 2018
- Referencing and Linking to WAI Guidelines and Technical Documents updated 15 February 2018
- Evaluating Web Accessibility Overview updated 13 February 2018
- Accessibility - W3C updated 1 December 2017
- Mobile Accessibility at W3C updated October 2017
- Understanding WCAG 2.1 editorial suggestions
- Curricula on Web Accessibility
- Developing Presentations and Training update – Will be addressed with current work on curricula
- Selecting and Using Authoring Tools for Web Accessibility update
- Accessibility Roles and Responsibilities Mapping (ARRM)
- Accessible Online Learning additions to EOWG Resources
- Outreach Campaigns
- WAI Style Guide – Initial updates completed. Other updates on-going as information is identified.
- Web Accessibility Laws & Policies – Update. Pending vetting resources.
- Before and After Demonstration (BAD) – Update. Pending project management resources.
- Easy Checks – A First Review of Web Accessibility – Update and develop interactive version. Pending editing and programming resources.
- Evaluation resources 1, 2, 3 – Update or retire. Pending editing resources.
- Accessible Publishing resources – Pending editing resources.
- Presentations - Update (or retire) existing presentation content and markup: bcase, using WCAG2, benefits WCAG 2, components
- UI Components List (notes
- New Tips for Getting Started
- Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing Your Computer update