Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: 2017 F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 24 March
- Approve Meeting Minutes - Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, indicate that you have read the 24 March, 2017 minutes.
- How People with Disabilities Use the Web
- Survey is still open - Complete by 27 March
- Review & Publication Approval – How People with Disabilities Use the Web
- Note: There are specific directions in the survey for how to mark your comments, whether in GitHub or the survey, so that the editor will know exactly how the handle each comment. Please take extra care to appropriately mark each comment as either High Priority, Editors' Discretion, or Future Improvement.
- Aside from the survey, please also review and comment on Issue #1
- New Tutorials & BAD Update
- Feedback is needed for New Tutorials being proposed and developed. Also feedback is needed for the update to the Before and After Demo (BAD) resource.
- Try to complete the Weekly Survey by 29 March to provide timely feedback.
- If more time is needed, the survey will be open longer. See survey directions to guide you on providing feedback.
If you have additional time...
- Susan has proposed high level questions on GitHub to define an approach to mobile accessibility. Review mobile resource questions in GitHub and comment as you have interest and capacity.
- Review & Publication Approval – How People with Disabilities Use the Web - Complete by 27 March, 2017
- Weekly Survey - Complete by March 29 if possible
- Availability for Teleconference Meetings Please be sure to update with current information.
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
- Join via WebEx: You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free. Get Password from e-mail or ask in IRC
- Join via Phone: You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
- Channel: #eo</li>
- Server: irc.w3.org</li>
- Port: 6665</li>
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
31 March 2017 Agenda
- TBD (EOWG participants add agenda items as needed/interested)