Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face meetings: Tentative: EOWG F2F September 2016
Work for this week
Updated 21 July
- Resource Management
- Add all assigned resources to the Resource Management Tool
- Continue to manage the EOWG resources assigned to you.
- Make a high level determination about whether each resource can stand as it is, needs updates, or should be archived (retired).
- Use the new Resource Management Tool to provide status updates of each resources to the larger group.
- Begin working on your "active" resource. Bring questions and discussions to the planning meetings. Bring updates to the working group.
- Resource Management Tool Updated - The RM Tool has been updated. The "Priority" flag has been changed to an "Active" flag. All RMs go back to all of your resources and set the active flag as true for resources that you are actively working on, or set as false for resources that are on your list but are not currently working on or only reviewing them to determine next step. This will help the Chairs easily view which resources we should expect active updates and work on.
- Resource Manager Update During Weekly Meetings - Brent will be reaching out to the RMs of the following resources to develop a repeating schedule for teleconference updates. Please be prepared to discuss current work and a repeating update schedule for EOWG meetings.
- Policies Relating to Web Accessibility
- Tips for Getting Started with Web Accessibility
- Accessible UI Components List
- Planning & Managing (Suite of three resources)
- Accessibility, Usability & Inclusion
- Easy Checks - A First Review of Web Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Tutorials
- Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training
- Introduction to Web Accessibility (and related documents)
- Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports
- Mobile Accessibility
- Other (If you have an "active" resource that I have missed, please let me know)
- Update Face-to-Face Availability - Please complete the Face-to-Face Availability Survey so that we can plan appropriately for a possible face-to-face meeting in November at Accessing Higher Ground (AHG) in Boulder, Colorado.
- No Weekly Survey
- Availability for possible face-to-face EOWG meetings in 2016 - please update "Do you think you can attend an EOWG face-to-face meeting during the Accessing Higher Ground conference in Boulder, Colorado, November 14-18?"
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2016 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
fyi, Upcoming work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get IRC from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName