Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
Updated 24 June
- Approve Meeting Minutes: Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, confirm that you have read the 24 June summary and minutes and express any questions or concerns.
- WAI Web Site Redesign - Review the draft audience personas and provide comment in the Weekly Survey.
- Web Accessibility Perspectives - Review and provide comment on the following open GitHub issues:
- Accessible UI Components List - Review the proposed Action Plan for updating the resource. Provide comment in the Weekly Survey.
- Resource Management
- Continue to manage the EOWG resources assigned to you.
- Make a high level determination about whether each resource can stand as it is, needs updates, or should be archived (retired).
- Use the new Resource Management Tool to provide status updates of each resources to the larger group.
- Begin working on your highest priority resource. Bring questions and discussions to the planning meetings. Bring updates to the working group.
- EOWG Weekly Survey - Complete by 29 June
- Resource Management Documentation and Notes - Still open to allow transfer of information to the new Resource Development Tool.
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2016 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
fyi, Upcoming work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get IRC from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName