Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: 2017 F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 17 February
- Approve Meeting Minutes - Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, indicate that you have read the 17 February, 2017 minutes.
- Menus Tutorial - (Previously Navigation Tutorial)
- As described in the meeting on Friday, the Navigation tutorial was split up into two: Menus now have their own tutorial (again). The rest of the navigation tutorial is not really fitting well with the Menus. That content has been “parked” for future consideration.
- Review the latest version of the draft Menus Tutorial.
- Review and add to the open Menus Tutorial GitHub issues
- There is a survey question that will walk you through the review of this tutorial.
- Page Structure Tutorial
- Review all pages of the current draft.
- There is a survey question asking for review, feedback and approval of this tutorial.
- Complete the Weekly Survey.
- Policies Relating to Web Accessibility - Table and Filtering Options
- Review use cases for Policy summaries and the EOWG discussion of the issues.
- Review the latest version of the Policies Prototype.
- Consider what data you would want in the table to use to filter the content when using this resource.
- Comments can be submitted with Policies Issue #19 in GitHub or in the corresponding Weekly Survey question.
If you have additional time...
- Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports
- Skim the current Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports resource.
- Review the updates in the DRAFT Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports.
- Please continue to review and provide GitHub feedback on an update to this existing resource.
- Weekly Survey - Complete by 22 February
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get Password from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName
- Agenda in development
- RMs attend planning meeting to add items
- All of EO send email to chairs to add items
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
- Teleconference options:
- Join WebEx Meeting - and you can have it call you
- Call +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number; Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.