Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: EOWG F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 08 December
- If you missed the meeting, please read 08 December minutes and indicate that you have read them.
- Meet with your editorial team - editors please schedule a meeting with your review team to continue to meet the work schedule outlined in the new editorial calendar.
- If you have completed work on a resource and are ready to take on another - thank you! Contact the planning team at email@example.com and we will get you started on the next one.
- Weekly Survey - Complete by 13 December
- Availability for possible face-to-face EOWG meetings in 2018
- Changes to Stories of Web Users and other minor changes to How People with Disabilities Use the Web. - Complete by 19 December
(Teams Guide and resources assignments are linked below under Links to current work.)
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting, add your name to the wiki page showing that you have read the minutes.
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
- EOWG Current Projects
- Editor Teams and Reviews Teams assignments in EOWG Resource Management (Google Sheet)
- Editing and Review Teams Guide
- Past Work for this Week W4TW-archives
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission) — You can join via browser and then you can have it call you toll free, or you can dial directly.
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
15 December Teleconference Agenda