Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: EOWG F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 19 October
- Resource Editors - Continue revising assigned resources. Bring to Small Review Teams or Planning Team for next steps
- Review Requests - If your project has upcoming review needs or anything to bring to the larger EO, please add to the wiki below
- Resource Small Review Teams - Please conduct requested reviews in a timely manner so that Editors can meet timelines
- No open surveys
Pending Reviews for Small Review Teams
- How People w/ Disabilities Use Web Review Team: - 22 Sept. Review Request - Due 02 October (James, Sharron, Shadi, [Jesús, Shawn])
- Older User Resources Review Team: - 20 Sept. Review Request - Due 27 September (Brent, Norah, Robert, Shadi, Andrew)
- Selecting Evaluation Tools Review Team: - 15 Sept. Review Request - Due 21 September (Robert, Sharron, James, Brent)
- Intro to Accessibility Review Team: Review #1 - due August (still needed from Sharron, Amanda)
- ARIA Dev Intro Review Team: Review ARIA Dev Intro and put issues in ARIA GitHub New Issue
(Teams Guide and resources assignments are linked below under Links to current work.)
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting, add your name to the wiki page showing that you have read the minutes.
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
- EOWG Current Projects
- Editor Teams and Reviews Teams assignments in EOWG Resource Management (Google Sheet)
- Editing and Review Teams Guide
- Past Work for this Week W4TW-archives
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission) — You can join via browser and then you can have it call you toll free, or you can dial directly.
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
20 October 2017
No Meeting on 20 October - Please continue Work for this Week (above)