Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face meetings: Tentative: EOWG F2F September 2016
Work for this week
Updated 27 August
- Approve Meeting Minutes - Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, confirm that you have read the 26 August summary and minutes and express any questions or concerns.
- Planning and Managing - Short Term Website Accessibility Improvements
- Please consider the changes to Short Term Website Accessibility Improvements (previously called: Improving the Accessibility of Your Website).
- Question #2 in the Weekly Survey contains directions and links to walk you through reviewing and commenting on this resource.
- WAI Site Redesign - Task Force Work Statement
- The WAI Site Redesign Task Force Work Statement has been approved by the Task Force participants.
- Please review the recent updates and indicate your level of support for the current (and final) version on Question #3 of the Weekly Survey.
- Prep for Resource Manager Updates - On Deck for 02 September Meeting:
- Easy Checks - A First Review of Web Accessibility (Caleb)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview (Brent)
- Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training (Andrew)
- Intro to Web Accessibility and related resources (Sharron & Shawn)
- Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports (Howard)
- Mobile Accessibility (Susan)
- (Draft) Tips for Getting Started with Web Accessibility (Denis)
- EOWG Weekly Survey - complete by 31 August
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2016 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
fyi, Upcoming work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get Password from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName
02 September Agenda
@@@ TBD @@@