Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: EOWG F2F meetings
Work for this Week
Updated 21 August
- Open issues for EOWG input
- fyi: Unit 1 & Unit 2 - "thorough review" completed, survey results
- fyi: Unit 3 - will be ready for review in the next week or so
- Open Survey for Unit 4 - complete by Wednesday 28 August
- Unit 5 — If you missed the July "complete draft" survey (that is, everyone except Laura, Howard, Shawn, Estella), please review Unit 5 and submit comments as GitHub pull request, new GitHub issue, or e-mail to email@example.com
- Making Audio and Video Media Accessible
- Ready for publication after graphics polishing and some code clean-up. For recent changes, see History
- Open Survey for Approval to Publish Media Resource – complete by Thursday 29 August or ask for more time
- Evaluation Videos
- 5 scripts ready for complete review
- Open Survey for Eval Video Scripts – complete in August
- Authoring Tool List — Requirements Analysis, early rough mock-up
- Commenting e-mail from 6 August - make sure you read it :-)
FOR UNDOC TEAM and others who want to help
- Understanding Document project resources: project page - revision process - tracking/stoplight document
- Current work:
- Work through all remaining UnDocs and provide Initial Feedback - Document on Stoplight Tracking Sheet
Ongoing Work (every week)
- Weekly Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting - on the Meetings page, read the summary &/or the minutes, and add your name under "(people who missed the meeting) Read summary & skimmed minutes:"
- If your Availability for Possible EOWG Face-To-Face Meetings in 2020 changes, update the survey.
- Outreach Overview
Links to current work and archives
- No meeting on 23 August 2019 to leave you time to complete Work for this Week above
- Friday, 30 August 2019 at 8:30 am ET
- ... most Fridays at 8:30 am ET
EOWG meets by teleconference alternating:
- Fridays 8:30am US Eastern Time (Friday afternoon-night in some parts of the world), for up to 2 hours
- Starting in June 2019, Thursdays at 8:00am or 9:00am CET to-be-determined.
(previous Thursdays at 6:00pmET / Friday morning Asia Pacific is no longer being held)
To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
Upcoming Teleconference Schedule is above.
Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission) — You can join via browser and then you can have it call you toll free, or you can dial directly.
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
No meeting on 23 August 2019 to give you extra time to complete Work for this Week above.