Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: 2017 F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 24 February
- No EOWG Meeting on 24 February
- EOWG Face-to-Face - 27 & 28 February - Meeting information page
- No EOWG Meeting on 03 March
If you have additional time...
- Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports
- Skim the current Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports resource.
- Review the updates in the DRAFT Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports.
- Please continue to review and provide GitHub feedback on an update to this existing resource.
- No current surveys
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
- Join via WebEx: You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free. Get Password from e-mail or ask in IRC
- Join via Phone: You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
- Channel: #eo</li>
- Server: irc.w3.org</li>
- Port: 6665</li>
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
- EOWG will NOT meet on 24 February
- In place of the meeting, please preview the Face-to-Face Materials
- If you can only preview one document before the face-to-face, review the How People with Disabilities Use the Web. We will be having a discussion about this resource.
- EOWG will NOT meet on 03 March