Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: EOWG F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 11 June
None now. Coming later in June : thorough review of some of the curriculum content.
- [deadline Tue 11 June ] Review minor updates to Introduction to Web Accessibility: GitHub Diff shows changes (If you want a diff in a different format, ask Shawn.) If you have any comments on these updates, please add your comments to the GitHub conversation or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media Resource — comment on Open Issues (draft media resource)
FOR UNDOC TEAM and others who want to help
- Understanding Document project resources: project page - revision process - tracking/stoplight document
- Current work:
- Work through all remaining UnDocs and provide Initial Feedback - Document on Stoplight Tracking Sheet
- Outreach - See Everyone can do now. Add what you've done for outreach this week in outreach tracking.
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting, add your name to the wiki page showing that you have read the minutes.
- Current Participant Contributions We are trying to track more closely the current work effort on WAI resources by EOWG Participants. Please look over the table of Current Contributions and let us know if anything needs to be updated or clarified. A checkmark in the table means that you are only indirectly involved or temporarily on-hold.
- General Guidance on commenting on EOWG resources
Links to current work and archives
- Friday, 14 June 2019 at 8:30 am ET
- Friday, 21 June 2019 at 8:30 am ET
- Friday, 28 June 2019 at 8:30 am ET
- ... most Fridays at 8:30 am ET
EOWG meets by teleconference alternating:
- Fridays 8:30am US Eastern Time (Friday afternoon-night in some parts of the world), for up to 2 hours
- Starting in June 2019, Thursdays at 8:00am or 9:00am CET to-be-determined.
(previous Thursdays at 6:00pmET / Friday morning Asia Pacific is no longer being held)
To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
Upcoming Teleconference Schedule is above.
Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission) — You can join via browser and then you can have it call you toll free, or you can dial directly.
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
14 June Agenda