Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: EOWG F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 16 August
- Review the draft proposed Navigation for the WAI site redesign - see questions in the survey
- Coming soon: Media Tutorial for thorough review and approval to publish
No teleconference 18 August so you can spend the time on your Editing and Review Teams work!
- Weekly survey 11 August - complete by Tuesday 22 August
- Editor Teams: If you haven't yet:
- Intro to Accessibility Review Team: Review #1
- Easy Checks Review Team: title/name of the resource - GitHub 84, Review #1
- ARIA Dev Intro Review Team: Review ARIA Dev Intro and put issues in ARIA GitHub New Issue
- Mobile Intro Review Team: updated draft maybe coming next week
(Teams Guide and resources assignments are linked below under Links to current work.)
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting, add your name to the wiki page showing that you have read the minutes.
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
- EOWG Current Projects
- Editor Teams and Reviews Teams assignments in EOWG Resource Management (Google Sheet)
- Editing and Review Teams Guide
- Past Work for this Week W4TW-archives
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission) — You can join via browser and then you can have it call you toll free, or you can dial directly.
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
No Meeting on 18 August
Please use the time to:
- Complete the Weekly Survey (listed above in Work for this Week)
- Work on "Team Work" (listed above in Work for this Week)