Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
Updated 29 April
New Survey ----> Improving the Accessibility of Your Website Survey - Closes 05 May
Closing Soon ----> Accessible UI Components Last Call Survey - Closes 02 May
Resource Management Survey: Please do your best to add all resources that you are leading by 01 May. As a Resource Manager (RM) make a preliminary assessment of the document status of your resources and how to position the document in our Resource Management Life Cycle. The survey will guide you through the process.
EOWG Weekly Survey is open and includes the following questions or confirmations:
- Review Summary/Minutes: Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, confirm that you have read the 29 April summary, minutes and resolutions.
- Resource Development Life Cycle:
- The newest iteration of the Resource Development Life Cycle (RDLC) is posted to the Wiki. James Green is taking the lead at pulling together the final version of the life cycle with input from the working group. He is requesting that participants add comments and suggestions into the RDLC wiki page itself. He will be monitoring the page to work through edits posted.
- Complete the corresponding survey questions on the Weekly Survey
- Prep for WAI site redesign
- AccessU Resource User Feedback Session
- EOWG has an opportunity to hold "user feedback" or usability sessions at AccessU among attendees, St Ed's staff, and instructors. We will be able to ask specific questions about the web site and ask users to comment on tools or other resources. Which resources or web site features would you like to gather feedback for. We will consider all suggestions as we make the user testing plan. Complete the corresponding survey question to add your suggested resources.
- Consider Helping Conduct User Feedback Sessions - Comment in Weekly Survey question
- Complete the Teleconference Availability Survey
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2016 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
fyi, Upcoming work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get IRC from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName
06 May Agenda
- TBD posted on 05 May