Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: 2017 F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 23 June
- Mobile Developers Intro (extended review from last week)
- Consider the big picture of how this latest in-progress draft is meeting the goals and audiences' needs. Think about organization, flow, and overall content at a high level.
- Specific questions and links to GitHub are in the 16 Jun Weekly Survey (extended to 27 June)
- Mobile in Tutorials - proposed additions to existing tutorials to cover mobile issues:
- GitHub note: To see and comment on the above changes:
- Click the GitHub link.
- Read the first comment by brewerj — in the Conversation tab.
- Click the "Files changed" tab. The additions are in the right column, highlighted in green, and preceded with a plus sign (+).
- Click back on the "Conversation" tab. Scroll down to read the other comments.
- Add your input, for example "Original addition OK." or "+1 to Eric's revision" or "I'm fine with any of the suggestions above.". Remember to indicate if your comment is [important] to be addressed, or optional for [editor's discretion].
- This is the main content for the 23 June Weekly Survey - Complete by 28 June
If you have more time:
- Re-Charter Support - Skim the W3C Member and Community Use of EOWG Resources wiki section. Do you have more examples? Add them to the page or send to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting, add your name to the wiki page showing that you have read the minutes.
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
- Join via WebEx: You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free. Get Password from e-mail or ask in IRC
- Join via Phone: You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
TBD: EOWG participants, please add suggested topics to bring to group next week.