Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Upcoming face-to-face & other meetings: EOWG F2F meetings
Work for this week
Updated 11 April
- Review the Post-Meeting Summary from March Face-to-Face meeting and
add your name under "Read summary & skimmed minutes"
- Add your participation expectation for upcoming Face-to-Face Meetings:
- Weekly Survey - Complete by 17 April
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- If you missed a meeting, add your name to the wiki page showing that you have read the minutes.
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
Links to current work and archives
- EOWG Current Projects
- Editor Teams and Reviews Teams assignments in EOWG Resource Management (Google Sheet)
- Editing and Review Teams Guide
- Past Work for this Week W4TW-archives
- Friday, 20 April 2018 8:30 am ET
- Thursday, 26 April 2018 6:00 pm ET
- Friday, 04 May 2018 8:30 am ET
- Thursday, 10 May 2018 6:00 pm ET
- Thursday & Friday, 17-18 May 2018 Face-to-Face in Austin, TX
- Thursday, 24 April 2018 6:00 pm ET
- Friday, 01 June 2018 8:30 am ET
EOWG meets by teleconference most Fridays from 8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time. Starting in January 2018, we are trying alternating weekly meetings between Friday and Thursday from 6:00pm - 8:00pm US Eastern Time. To find what time this is in your region, you can check the world clock meeting planner.
Upcoming Teleconference Schedule is above.
Teleconference connection info (requires W3C login permission) — You can join via browser and then you can have it call you toll free, or you can dial directly.
- Channel: #eo
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Port: 6665
See EOWG Participation Info for additional information.
When you join the call, put in IRC: "Present+ [YourName]"
Agenda 20 April
- Guidance for providing Accessibility Statements (20-25 minutes)
- Introduction of project
- Plans for next steps
- 17 & 18 May EOWG Face-to-Face Meeting (10 minutes)
- Invitation to propose agenda topics - Ideas for Topics
- Work for this Week & Weekly Survey (5 minutes)