Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
Updated 28 September
- Approve Meeting Minutes - Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, indicate that you have read the 23 September minutes.
- Top Tasks for WAI website - provide input on candidate Top Tasks <- Note that we would like this asap so we can progress soon to the next steps of developing and distributing the survey to rate potential top tasks.
- Easy Checks Issue #1 - Comment on latest proposed wording for new check.
- Prep for Resource Manager Updates next week - Please send potential work for EOWG discussion to <email@example.com> by Tuesday 4 October for discussion in the Thursday eo-plan meeting.
- Weekly Survey - complete by Tuesday 4 October
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
fyi, Upcoming work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get Password from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName
30 September Agenda
No teleconference today. Instead it would be great if you would use this time to complete the work for this week (above) and the survey. That will probably take less than 2 hours, so you'll also get extra time this week for your Resource Manager work and/or contributing to other open issues in GitHub, e.g., for Tutorials. ;-) (from 28 Sept e-mail)