Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
Updated 24 March:
- Page Structure Tutorial content review survey - The content is all complete; however, the wording is not yet polished. Please do a thorough review for all content issues and anything that needs Working Group discussion. (After all issues are addressed and the wording is polished, you'll have a chance for a final publication review -- and we hope there are no new issues then.)
Please complete your thorough review and the survey by Monday 30 March.
- Update your Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2015 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
Coming Monday 30 March:
- WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference redesign mockup - Review it at the concepts level -- e.g., is the customization that we want included? Thoughts on "presets", "tags", "search"?
- Background: Quick Ref Redesign Analysis (It's in WCAG WG wiki space, so you might not be able to edit it directly.)
- [@@ we need to do this but don't have things set up for it yet] Review Cognitive Accessibility User Research draft from EOWG perspective
No agenda; however, feel free to join the teleconference number and chat or encourage each other on the Page Structure Tutorial content review survey that is due by Monday.
Note: Time different in Europe and some other places due to different daylight savings time changes.
3 April Teleconference Agenda
- Quickref Feedback - [coming later: weekly survey results]
- Page Structure Tutorial - discuss open issues/comments [coming later: list of issues]