AI KR (Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Representation) Community Group
The overall goal/mission of this community group is to explore the requirements, best practices and implementation options for the conceptualization and specification of domain knowledge in AI.
We plan to place particular emphasis on the identification and the representation of AI facets and various aspects (technology, legislation, ethics etc) with the purpose to facilitate knowledge exchange and reuse.
Therefore the proposed outcomes could be instrumental to research and advancement of science and inquiry, as well as to increase the level of public awareness in general to enable learning and participation.
- A comprehensive list of open access resources in both AI and KR (useful to teaching and research)
- A set of metadata derived from these resources
- A concept map of the domain
- A natural language vocabulary to represent various aspects of AI
- One or more encoding/implementations/ machine language version of the vocabulary, such as ChatBot Natural Language Understanding & Natural Language Generation
- Methods for KR management, especially Natural Language Learning / Semantic Memory
WHO SHOULD JOIN: researchers and practitioners with an interest in developing AI KR artifacts (ontology, machine learning, markup languages)
To join or leave this group, please sign in to your account.
- Paola Di Maio
- Carl Mattocks
- Mailing List