The W3C SPARQL Working Group has published the (second) Last Call Working Drafts of the following SPARQL 1.1 documents:
- SPARQL 1.1 Update defines an update language for RDF graphs.
- SPARQL 1.1 Service Description defines a vocabulary and discovery mechanism for describing the capabilities of a SPARQL endpoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 Query Language adds support for aggregates, subqueries, projected expressions, and negation to the SPARQL query language.
- SPARQL 1.1 Protocol describes a means for conveying SPARQL queries and updates to a SPARQL processing service and returning the results via HTTP to the entity that requested them.
- SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes defines conditions under which SPARQL queries can be used with entailment regimes such as RDF, RDF Schema, OWL, or RIF.
Review comments are welcome through 6 February; please use the dedicated mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.