Socialwg/resolutions

From W3C Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Note: this is in not necessarily a complete list, this was generated by a quick search of the minutes of all previous meetings.

Contents

Resolutions of the SocialWG

http://www.w3.org/2014/08/26-social-minutes.html

  • Aim to publish ActivityStreams 2.0 FPWD by TPAC
  • Split document into two documents: core and vocab

Socialwg/2014-09-02-minutes

  • scribe copy/paste minutes to social wg wiki

Socialwg/2014-09-09-minutes

  • approve minutes from last week
  • The schedule for the Social Data Syntax is as just
  • Social API schedule: gather candidates and

Socialwg/2014-09-16-minutes

Socialwg/2014-09-23-minutes

  • Minutes of 16 september approved
  • SWAT0 is the initial use-case
  • Initial use cases from the IG for social data syntax by TPAC

Socialwg/2014-09-30-minutes

  • Approve minutes of 23 September
  • Keep Action spec separate

Socialwg/2014-10-07-minutes

  • Approve minutes of 30 September 2014
  • with unanimous silence, we've approved it

Socialwg/2014-10-14-minutes

Socialwg/2014-10-21-minutes

Socialwg/2014-11-04-minutes

  • approved minutes from October 21st
  • we will open all issues raised during TPAC
  • approved mintues from October 21st
  • we will open all raised issues

Socialwg/2014-11-11-minutes

Socialwg/2014-11-18-minutes

Socialwg/2014-11-25-minutes

Socialwg/2014-12-02-minutes

  • approved minutes of 25 November

Socialwg/2014-12-09-minutes

  • Minutes from 2014-12-02 approved

Socialwg/2014-12-16-minutes

  • minutes of Dec 9 approved
  • next telecon Jan 6 2015
  • Continue jasnell's effort to do an extended vocabulary for Activity Streams focused on social data

Socialwg/2015-01-27-minutes

  • extend honorary membership to youngest ever member
  • minutes approved from last week

Socialwg/2015-02-03-minutes

  • accept evan's proposal for the next two weeks. week 1 is to propose user stories on the wiki, week 2 is to vote on them

Socialwg/2015-02-10-minutes

Socialwg/2015-02-17-minutes

  • editorial stops 18 Feb 2015 at 00:00 EST, survey runs exactly 1 week

Socialwg/2015-02-24-minutes

  • open issue-12 without objection
  • to open issue-13
  • if you're the author of the user story you may add clarifying comments in the voting area

Socialwg/2015-03-03-minutes

Socialwg/2015-03-17-minutes

  • change examples to have URLs a la
  • Close ISSUE-21 re-affirming we'll use JSON-LD as in the
  • We focus on the following three micropub, pump.io and LDP
  • We will compare all three candidates based on (at least

Socialwg/2015-03-18-minutes

  • meet at TPAC, Sapporo Japan 26-30 October
  • we are not going to meet in Paris
  • the WG encourage co-evolution and bridge-building across Social API candidates, instead of competition towards a date-driven selection
  • the WG will prefer follow-your-nose architecture in the API candidates we consider

Socialwg/2015-03-31-minutes

  • Approval of Minutes of 24 March 2015 Teleconf
  • Close ISSUE-21 re-affirming we'll use JSON-LD as in the current draft, with a normative context, and let people bring up sub-issues
  • close issue-22
  • close issue-23
  • open issue-24

Socialwg/2015-04-07-minutes

  • Open raised issues ISSUE-26-36
  • Close the following issues: ISSUE-7, ISSUE-12, ISSUE-20

Socialwg/2015-04-14-minutes

  • IRC and email and wiki are our canonical communication channels and if there are dropped balls we handled them as needed. For example, concern that not everybody was reading the mailing list which is fixed by bringing up things in the wiki.
  • Reject issue 20 due to no actual implementation using JSON text sequences.
  • Open issue 25 as something that Social API proposals should answer.
  • close issue 30 without action.
  • accept pull requests 96, 95, 92
  • Use Person as profile object to address issues 26 27. Ok to re-open with new information when available, still open to multiple personas e.g. via extension.
  • Remodel "Connect" and "FriendRequest" as object types per issue 28
  • keep Generator, deprecate Provider from AS2 per issue 32

Socialwg/2015-04-21-minutes

  • approved 10 Mar minutes
  • approved 14 Apr minutes
  • have specs for Social API candidates ready for review by 28 Apr 2015 meeting

Socialwg/2015-04-28-minutes

  • approve minutes ffor 21 April
  • Issue37 opened
  • keep AS2 compat with HTML <a href rel type>

Socialwg/2015-05-04-minutes

  • close issue-20 until someone comes with a real problem and concrete proposal
  • open ISSUE-37
  • Close ISSUE-36, Remove all non AS2 namespaces from the normative context, keep the normative context limited to only AS2 vocabulary terms
  • Close ISSUE-13, as is. If there is a problem with specific types missing or that shouldn't be there this should be handled with specific issues
  • Close ISSUE-15 as is
  • Leave it to James to edit as he sees fit and check back with Erik to see if that satisfies ISSUE-16
  • Close Issue-17 as superceded by issue-26
  • Close ISSUE-26, add Profile, clarifying that a Person need not be a physical/real person
  • Close ISSUE-27, revolved with addition of Profile
  • Close ISSUE-33, deprecate rating

Socialwg/2015-05-05-minutes

  • Continue next week

Socialwg/2015-05-12-minutes

  • approve minutes of 2015-04-28 telecon
  • approve minutes of 2015-05-04 F2F
  • accept all user stories that are entirely positive as official user stories
  • let's not worry on exactly how many documents are actually written and focus on just getthing *something* written
  • approve all +1 user stories

Socialwg/2015-05-26-minutes

Socialwg/2015-06-02-minutes

  • Approve 26 May telecon https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-05-26-minutes
  • Close ISSUE-43 as is, if anyone has a specific suggestion/proposal, they should raise a new issue explaining what it is, along with a use case
  • revert change that removed microformats examples, and add a warning e.g. "This example needs review." to any microformats examples that have not been verified/fixed per action 26. Also others are welcome to help with action 26!
  • let IG members hang out in WG #social channel; but scribe the IG meetings in #socialig

Socialwg/2015-06-09-minutes

  • Approve Minutes of 2 June 2015 https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-06-02-minutes with the caveat that the resolution about AS 2.0 microformats was objected by James Snell
  • Request a revision of our charter to use the new W3C Software and Document license for all Social Web WG specs ASAP

Socialwg/2015-06-16-minutes

Socialwg/2015-06-23-minutes

  • approve minutes of 16 June 2015

Socialwg/2015-06-30-minutes

  • Publish AS2 and AS2 vocab drafts as is currently with a few more purely editorial edits from eprodrom today, and push next round of mf examples updates to the next WD. jasnell to prepare documents and submit to pub process by tomorrow.
  • Jasnell and shepazu co-edit a joint working group NOTE between Annotations WG and Social Web WG describing the overlap & relationship between AS2 and both Web Annotation Data Model and what they're trying to accomplish with Web Annotation Protocol.

Socialwg/2015-07-07-minutes

Socialwg/2015-07-14-minutes

  • approve minutes of 2015 07 07
  • accept all user stories that are entirely positive as official user stories '

Socialwg/2015-07-28-minutes

  • 2015-07-14 minutes approved
  • rename Inbox user story to "Read Social Streams"

Socialwg/2015-08-11-minutes

  • Approval of Minutes of 28 July 2015
  • Close ISSUE-44 as duplicative, open ISSUE-45

Socialwg/2015-08-25-minutes

  • approve minutes of Aug 11 2015
  • accept PR #199
  • 10 minute extension of meeting
  • ask the IG to continue to resolve objections with the help of WG members and propose user stories for acceptance

Socialwg/2015-09-08-minutes

  • User stories are interpreted as their functionality, not by terminology

Socialwg/2015-09-15-minutes

Socialwg/2015-09-22-minutes

  • accept minutes for 15 Sep 2015

Socialwg/2015-09-29-minutes

  • approved Sep 22 minutes

Socialwg/2015-10-06-minutes

Socialwg/2015-10-13-minutes

  • Take up tantek's post-type discovery as a Working Draft of the WG
  • Accept Post-type discovery as an editor's draft

Socialwg/2015-10-20-minutes

  • accept this basic structure of a Social API document as an editor's draft for the WG and continue development on w3c-social github.

Socialwg/2015-11-03-minutes

Socialwg/2015-11-10-minutes

  • the proposal is to say that implementers SHOULD treat application/ld+json; profile=" http://www.w3.org/ns/activitystreams " as being equivalent to application/activity+json, but that application/activity+json is the media type for AS2 documents
  • move Folder, Album, Story out of core into separate extension vocabulary
  • close 205 with recommendation to use partOf from DC:terms

Socialwg/2015-11-24-minutes

Socialwg/2015-12-01-minutes F2F @ SF

  1. Link All JSON-LD related details should go into a separate section (e.g. Appendix: Considerations for JSON-LD similar to the section in Annotations WG spec, but open to Editor alternatives) and also allowed in the Extensions section. Both typical publishers and developers should not have to worry about JSONLD.
  2. Link Keep AS2 work going on the Recommendation track.
  3. Link Everyone will try to have substantive issues (on AS2) raised by two weeks (Dec 15) or at least will ask for an extension by then
  4. Link Close ISSUE-46 as redundant according to jasnell. Yes, there might be paging at multiple levels of the protocol.
  5. Link Close ISSUE-46 as redundant according to jasnell. Yes, there might be paging at multiple levels of the protocol.
  6. Link CLOSE ISSUE-4 addressed by http://www.w3.org/wiki/Post-type-discovery which can proceed on its own
  7. Link Close ISSUE-37, as is - no alignment
  8. Link Close ISSUE-38, leaving that to be decided later on, when a new version of the spec is developed, if deemed necessary
  9. Link Close ISSUE-45, as "good enough", PRs to be submitted for any further improvements
  10. Link Close ISSUE #248, renaming displayName to name
  11. Link Close ISSUE #247, removing title attribute
  12. Link Close ISSUE #245, keeping both url and href separate, clarifying the spec
  13. Link Accept jf2 as an editor's draft with no commitment to rec track or even note track, but rather as a means to improving AS2
  14. Link make any FPWD- issues on Social Protocols Comparison visible by next telecon 12/8
  15. Link Move MicroPub to Editor's Draft status
  16. Link accept ActivityPump as editor's draft

Socialwg/2015-12-02-minutes F2F @ SF

  1. Link Continue developing federation aspects of existing candidate specs (ActivityPump, SoLiD, Micropub/IndieWeb building blocks) and in parallel Evan will curate requirements from user stories and other federation protocol efforts, with documented reasons for non-requirements
  2. Link mark the above set closed
  3. Link mark the above set closed: 175, 235, 240, 256, 242, and 223
  4. Link close issue 208
  5. Link close the issue, dropping content objects
  6. Link close 157
  7. Link remove the current text, close issue 251
  8. Link publish a new WD of AS2 drafts as of / by Friday.
  9. Link Accept https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/github as the github procedure for the Social WG
  10. Link add cwebber as co-editor of activity pump
  11. Link make any FPWD- issues on Post Type Discovery visible by next telecon 12/8

Socialwg/2015-12-08-minutes

  1. Link approve minutes of Nov 24 https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-11-24-minutes
  2. Link approve minutes Dec 1 https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-12-01-minutes and https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-12-02-minutes
  3. Link make any FPWD- issues on Social Web Protocols visible before next telecon 12/15
  4. Link close webmention issues #22, #18, #17, #13, #12, #5 as resolved either having incorporated feedback or rejected with justification
  5. Link make any FPWD- issues on Webmention visible before next telecon 12/15
  6. Link make any FPWD- issues on Post Type Discovery visible before next telecon 12/15

Socialwg/2016-01-19-minutes

  1. Link Publish FPWD of Micropub

Socialwg/2016-08-23-minutes

  1. Link Accept https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2016-08-02-minutes as minutes for 20016-08-02 meeting
  2. Link Publish current editor's draft of ActivityPub plus changelog as new working draft
  3. Link Publish https://w3c-social.github.io/social-web-protocols + Changelog as new working draft for Social Web Protocols
  4. Link Publish https://linkedresearch.org/ldn/WD-ldn-20160823/ + detailed changelog as new working draft of LDN
  5. Link Proceed to CR with both ActivityStreams documents, including the changes worked out with i18n and items marked At Risk in this meeting, as per Ralph's go-ahead from the transition meeting.

Socialwg/2016-10-18-minutes

  1. Link Approve minutes for F2F7 both day 1 and 2
  2. Link Approve minutes from 2016-10-04
  3. Link Approve minutes from 2016-10-11
  4. Link Close LDN issue 52 ("inbox" name change) without change as there isn't a better term that makes it worth changing at this point
  5. Link Take LDN TO CR
  6. Link Webmention CR to PR