W3C at CeBIT 2014
W3C will be present at CeBIT 2014, in Hannover, Germany. The main topic of CeBIT 2014 is Datability which relates in many ways to upcoming W3C work e.g. in the W3C Data Activity and the Web of Things. W3C is looking forward to meeting you on 11 March, at the DFKI booth. Consider to schedule a meeting with:
- Phil Archer, Data Activity Lead;
- Alan Bird, Global Business Development Leader;
- Bernard Gidon, Business Development Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA);
- Dave Raggett, team contact in several Ubiquitous Web Working Groups and chair of the Web of Things Community Group; and
- Georg Rehm, W3C German-Austrian Office Manager.
Meeting slots are limited and decided on a first come, first served basis.