Five Publications from RIF-WG
The Rule Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group published five new Working Drafts today. Since the Last Call Working Draft of RIF Basic Logic Dialect (BLD), the group has been developing other key dialects, components, and test cases. The new publications are:
- RIF Use Cases and Requirementsminor changes
- RIF Corenew design to support both BLD and PRD
- RIF Datatypes and Built-Ins 1.0various improvements
- RIF Production Rule Dialect (PRD)operational semantics are complete
- RIF Test Casesearly stages of test suite
The Working Group is nearing Last Call on these remaining elements of RIF, and welcomes feedback from rulesystem users and designers. Please send comments by 23 January. Learn more about the Semantic Web Activity.