Resources for Trainers and Educators
This page provides a starting point for information that is particularly relevant to trainers and educators.
Understand the Foundation
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Includes links to videos and to lots more information that you might want to read now or later.
We encourage you to read this page even if you know a lot about accessibility.
- Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training
- Provides outlines, slides, demos, and videos that you can use to help your students understand more about web accessibility.
Make it Accessible
- How to Make Your Presentations Accessible to All
- Guidance on making your training accessible to all of your potential audience.
We encourage you to look around the W3C WAI website to find other information that you might be interested in reading or sharing with others.Back to Top