Resources for Managers
This page provides a starting point for information that is particularly relevant to managers.
Get a Foundation
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Includes links to videos and to lots more information that you might want to read now or later.
We encourage you to read this page even if you know a lot about accessibility.
Get Started Now
- Web Accessibility First Aid: Approaches for Interim Repairs
- For people in the situation: “I need to make my website accessible and I don’t even know where to start!”.
Get Guidance for Organizations and Projects
- Planning and Managing Web Accessibility
- Guidance integrating accessibility throughout your organization and projects.
Take a Free Course
- Digital Accessibility Foundations - Free Online Course
- Introduces a self-paced course from W3C WAI for developers, designers, ux, writers, managers, advocates. It is designed for technical and non-technical learners, including students, instructors, professionals, and people with disabilities. The course is free, with optional certificate.
We encourage you to look around the W3C WAI website to find other information that you might be interested in reading or sharing with others.Back to Top