W3C | TAG |
Previous: 2 May
This: 16 May 2013
Next: 23 May 2013?
Agenda of 16 May 2013 TAG Teleconference
Nearby: TAG work plan - Teleconference
details - issues list - open actions - pending review actions - www-tag archive - tag archive
- Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Yehuda Katz (unconfirmed)
- Regrets: None
- Future regrets: None
- Agenda Review - this agenda
- Next Meeting: 23 May 2013 (?), Chairs: Noah Mendelsohn & Peter Linss
- Future scribes: Yehuda Katz -> Henry Thompson -> Jeni Tennison
- Per request of TAG members, we are experimenting with holding TAG calls every two weeks
- An experimental feed for the TAG's meeting calendar is
now available at https://cal.csswg.org/public.php/tag/calendar.ics. The chair has had success suscribing from his Google Calendar. Many thanks to Peter Linss for setting up the CalDAV server that backs this up.
- Reminder: F2F is 29-31 May in London, UK at Mozilla offices -- see TAG F2F Admin and Logistics below
- Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
- Administrative items
- We have announced, with great regret, the resignation of Marcos Caceres from the TAG (due to the prohibition on having two members from the same employer). We should discuss any questions relating to Marcos' replacement.
- Decide whether to have a call on 23 May 2013
- Consider possibility of moving some TAG collaboration to github (this will likely be discussed in detail at the F2F, but we'll have preliminary discussion on the call this week)
- TAG F2F Admin and Logistics
- Evening events:
- Wed: group dinner. Details TBA
- Thurs: TAG/Web-standards-community meetup at Mozilla following the TAG meeting. We will discuss on today's call.
- Note that our next F2F is scheduled for Cambridge, MA, USA 13-15 October (yes, Sunday - Tuesday)
- TAG F2F Agenda
- The incoming chairs propose to use a "camp" approach to setting the agenda: members will arrive prepared to propose and prioritize topics at the meeting
- Today we should try to pre-arrange some topics that members will be prepared to propose at the F2F
- What material should TAG members read prior to the meeting?
- Is there work that needs to be done ahead of the meeting?
- Pending Review Items:
- Overdue Action Items:
- Any other business
Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
$Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2013-05-15 18:53:26 $