ACTION-514: Draft a finding on API minimization

Draft a finding on API minimization

State:
closed
Person:
Robin Berjon
Due on:
May 1, 2012
Created on:
January 20, 2011
Associated Product:
API Minimization
Related emails:
  1. Re: W3C TAG Agenda for 7 February 2013 (from jeff@w3.org on 2013-02-07)
  2. W3C TAG Agenda for 7 February 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-07)
  3. Re: Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 31 January 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-31)
  4. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 31 January 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-30)
  5. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  6. Draft Minutes of TAG F2F 2-4 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-20)
  7. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  8. Re: Privacy by Design in APIs (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  9. Re: Privacy by Design in APIs (from timbl@w3.org on 2012-03-27)
  10. Privacy by Design in APIs (from robin@berjon.com on 2012-03-27)
  11. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  12. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  13. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 16 February 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-15)
  14. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 16 February 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-15)
  15. Late Minutes from January 19 (from dan@bluevia.com on 2012-02-09)
  16. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 9 February 2012 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-07)
  17. ACTION-514: Status check on minimization report for review at TPAC (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-24)
  18. Fwd: Re: DAP and TAG architectural discussion (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-14)
  19. Fwd: Re: DAP and TAG architectural discussion (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-12)
  20. minutes of 06 october 2011 teleconference (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-10-12)
  21. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 6 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-04)
  22. Minutes for September 29 Telecon (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-10-04)
  23. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  24. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  25. ACTION-514: Status check on Draft finding on API minimization (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-26)
  26. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30)
  27. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-05-26 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-28)
  28. Minutes from the May 12, 2011 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-05-14)
  29. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-10)
  30. Re: TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-05-04)
  31. TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-04)
  32. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 28 April 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-27)
  33. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-14 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-18)
  34. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-31 are available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-04-01)
  35. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  36. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  37. Stable agenda for TAG F2F of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-05)
  38. Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-02-04)
  39. Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-03)
  40. Re: API Minimization and User Control [was: Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F] (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2011-02-02)
  41. API Minimization and User Control [was: Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F] (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-02-02)
  42. Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-02-02)
  43. Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-02-02)
  44. Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-01-31)
  45. Preliminary version of the Agenda for the TAG F2F Meeting of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  46. Re: Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-20 available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  47. Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-20 available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-01-30)
  48. Re: DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-01-30)
  49. DanA: what are you likely to have ready for the F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-29)

Related notes:

WebApp API Minimization (draft)

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html

Jonathan Rees, 10 Feb 2011, 14:22:22

bumped to next week

Daniel Appelquist, 13 Oct 2011, 15:44:42

Assigning to Robin, setting date arbitrarily until ACTION-662 is done (make the product page).

Noah Mendelsohn, 19 Jan 2012, 19:13:37

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $