ACTION-587: Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F

Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F

State:
closed
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
October 11, 2011
Created on:
August 4, 2011
Related emails:
  1. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  2. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 3 May 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-01)
  3. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  4. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  5. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  6. Draft minutes of 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13)
  7. Agenda for TAG F2F 4-6 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30)
  8. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 22 December 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-20)
  9. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-11-10)
  10. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-11-10)
  11. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-11-10)
  12. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-10)
  13. Re: ACTION-587 set pending review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-25)
  14. ACTION-587 set pending review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-24)
  15. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  16. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  17. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-08-30)
  18. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29)
  19. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-29)
  20. Re: ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-29)
  21. ACTION-587 Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-22)
  22. Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2011-08-04 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-08)

Related notes:

Overview doc prepared 2011-08-22 is http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html

Putting off update of info resources and definition discovery drafts from June 2011

Jonathan Rees, 4 Sep 2011, 22:53:31

I consider http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html to fulfill this action.

The document does not report on issue-63 broadly, just on the URI piece of it. I consider other work on issue-63 to be covered under action 282.

Jonathan Rees, 24 Oct 2011, 12:25:44

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $