ACTION-618: With help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare analysis on development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use, websocket...

With help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare analysis on development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use, websocket...

State:
closed
Person:
Yves Lafon
Due on:
December 6, 2011
Created on:
October 13, 2011
Related emails:
  1. RE: TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04)
  2. TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03)
  3. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  4. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  5. Agenda for TAG F2F 4-6 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30)
  6. Re: Draft Minutes of 8 Dec 2011 Teleconference (from mike@belshe.com on 2011-12-10)
  7. Draft Minutes of 8 Dec 2011 Teleconference (from dan@bluevia.com on 2011-12-09)
  8. Re: SPDY as HTTP replacement? (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-12-08)
  9. Re: SPDY as HTTP replacement? (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-12-08)
  10. Re: SPDY as HTTP replacement? (from mnot@mnot.net on 2011-12-08)
  11. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 8 December 2011 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-07)
  12. Re: SPDY as HTTP replacement? (from karld@opera.com on 2011-12-07)
  13. SPDY as HTTP replacement? (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-12-07)
  14. Re: Discussion points on HTTP 'evolutions' [ACTION-618] (from derhoermi@gmx.net on 2011-12-05)
  15. Discussion points on HTTP 'evolutions' [ACTION-618] (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-12-05)
  16. Draft minutes of 1 Dec 2011 teleconference (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-05)
  17. Re: ACTION-618: SPDY (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-11-30)
  18. ACTION-618: SPDY (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-29)
  19. Draft Minutes of November 17 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-11-23)
  20. Re: Final agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 November 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-11-17)
  21. Final agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 November 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-16)
  22. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-11-10)
  23. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-11-10)
  24. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-11-10)
  25. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 10 November 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-11-10)
  26. Re: Agenda for today's TAG teleconference (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2011-10-28)
  27. Agenda for today's TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-27)
  28. Draft minutes for telcon of 2011-10-13 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-10-19)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $