ACTION-509: Communicate with RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue

Communicate with RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue

State:
closed
Person:
Jeni Tennison
Due on:
December 13, 2011
Created on:
January 6, 2011
Related emails:
  1. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  2. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  3. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  4. Re: RDFa media type fragment interpretation (TAG-ACTION-509) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-21)
  5. TAG telcon of 2011-12-15 draft minutes (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-12-20)
  6. Re: ACTION-509 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-12-15)
  7. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 15 December (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-14)
  8. Re: ACTION-509: RDFa/Microdata -- is it ready for discussion? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-14)
  9. Re: ACTION-509: RDFa/Microdata -- is it ready for discussion? (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-12-14)
  10. Re: ACTION-509: RDFa/Microdata -- is it ready for discussion? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-13)
  11. ACTION-509: RDFa/Microdata -- is it ready for discussion? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-13)
  12. RE: Agenda for 1 Dec. 2011 TAG call looks thin - call may be cancelled (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-12-07)
  13. Re: Agenda for 1 Dec. 2011 TAG call looks thin - call may be cancelled (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-12-07)
  14. Agenda for 1 Dec. 2011 TAG call looks thin - call may be cancelled (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-06)
  15. Draft minutes of 1 Dec 2011 teleconference (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-05)
  16. Re: ACTION-509 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-12-02)
  17. Re: ACTION-509 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-12-02)
  18. Re: ACTION-509 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-12-02)
  19. Re: ACTION-509 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-02)
  20. Re: ACTION-509 (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-02)
  21. Re: ACTION-509 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-12-02)
  22. Re: ACTION-509 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-01)
  23. ACTION-509 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-12-01)
  24. Re: Agenda for today's TAG teleconference (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2011-10-28)
  25. Agenda for today's TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-27)
  26. Re: Requesting your help planning for upcoming TAG telcons & TPAC meetings (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-26)
  27. Re: Requesting your help planning for upcoming TAG telcons & TPAC meetings (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-26)
  28. Re: RDFa Core, fragids, 3023bis, and FYN (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-24)
  29. Re: RDFa Core, fragids, 3023bis, and FYN (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-10-20)
  30. Draft minutes for telcon of 2011-10-13 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-10-19)
  31. Re: RDFa Core, fragids, 3023bis, and FYN (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-17)
  32. Re: RDFa Core, fragids, 3023bis, and FYN (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-10-17)
  33. RDFa Core, fragids, 3023bis, and FYN (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-10-17)
  34. Fwd: Re: DAP and TAG architectural discussion (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-14)
  35. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 13 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-12)
  36. Fwd: Re: DAP and TAG architectural discussion (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-12)
  37. minutes of 06 october 2011 teleconference (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-10-12)
  38. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 6 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-04)
  39. Minutes for September 29 Telecon (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-10-04)
  40. ACTION-509 communicate with RDFa WG set to pending review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-09-28)
  41. Re: Fragids status report [partial]: ACTION-567 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-09-06)
  42. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  43. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  44. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  45. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-13)
  46. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  47. Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  48. Agenda for the 11 Aug 2011 TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-10)
  49. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30)
  50. Status of ACTION-509: Communicate with RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-06-20)
  51. Session on mime types and fragids (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-31)
  52. Minutes from the May 12, 2011 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-05-14)
  53. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-10)
  54. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-09)
  55. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-05-09)
  56. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-07)
  57. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-06)
  58. Re: TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-05-04)
  59. TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-04)
  60. Fwd: RDFa Core last call comments - 'have not yet caught up' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-22)
  61. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-24 are available (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-03-29)
  62. ACTION-509 Communicate with RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-10)
  63. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  64. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  65. Re: Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-20 available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  66. Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-20 available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-01-30)
  67. fragids and XML style sheets (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-01-14)
  68. Minutes from Jan 06 Tag Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-01-08)

Related notes:

The RDFa WG has been looking into this. See http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/RDFa/FragmentIdentifiers . Also see RDFa WG issue 84: http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/84 . I've been talking to Manu directly as well.

Jonathan Rees, 15 Feb 2011, 13:52:18

I spoke on the phone with Manu; outcome was
RDFa ISSUE 84: "The W3C TAG has asked us to mention that the use of fragment identifiers can be problematic"
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/84

Jonathan Rees, 24 Feb 2011, 18:50:25

Some discussion of this occurred on 24 March 2011:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/03/24-minutes#item10

The next step is to make progress on ACTION-543. Until then, we don't need to schedule discussion of ACTION-509. (Noah)

Noah Mendelsohn, 29 Mar 2011, 22:07:11

Reopening to await F2F discussion

Noah Mendelsohn, 12 May 2011, 18:11:25

Latest communication from RDFa WG:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011May/0101.html

which points here:
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html
"... this practice is not at present covered ..."

Jonathan Rees, 20 Jun 2011, 13:06:23

JAR: I cannot proceed without TAG support, therefore this action is not currently actionable by me.

Jonathan Rees, 28 Sep 2011, 20:16:43

Per 29 Sept. schedule telcon discussion when Henry is available (not Oct 6)

Noah Mendelsohn, 29 Sep 2011, 18:17:51

Per October 6th: schedule for 13 October

Noah Mendelsohn, 6 Oct 2011, 17:53:27

See RDFa WG minutes http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-10-06 re their position on media types

Jonathan Rees, 6 Oct 2011, 18:24:45

Moving from Larry to Jeni per discussion on 1 December 2011

Noah Mendelsohn, 1 Dec 2011, 19:23:46

Acion 576 http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/576 is very closely related - be sure to check it when reviewing this action

Jonathan Rees, 1 Dec 2011, 19:26:44

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $