ACTION-543: Propose addition to Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in media type

Propose addition to Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in media type

State:
open
Person:
Peter Linss
Due on:
September 26, 2012
Created on:
March 24, 2011
Related emails:
  1. Draft minutes of TAG F2F 7th October 2012 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-13)
  2. Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-09-28)
  3. Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 2012-08-30 (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-09-07)
  4. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  5. Draft Minutes of TAG F2F 2-4 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-20)
  6. Re: Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-04-09)
  7. Re: Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-09)
  8. Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-04-09)
  9. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  10. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  11. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  12. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 13 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-12)
  13. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 6 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-04)
  14. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  15. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  16. Agenda for the 11 Aug 2011 TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-10)
  17. Re: Requesting status update on TAG fragid work (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-10)
  18. Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2011-08-04 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-08)
  19. Requesting status update on TAG fragid work (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-08)
  20. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30)
  21. Session on mime types and fragids (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-31)
  22. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-05-26 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-28)
  23. Minutes from the May 12, 2011 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-05-14)
  24. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-10)
  25. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-09)
  26. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-05-09)
  27. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2011-05-09)
  28. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-09)
  29. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2011-05-08)
  30. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-08)
  31. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-07)
  32. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-07)
  33. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-06)
  34. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-05-05)
  35. Re: TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-05-04)
  36. TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-04)
  37. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-04)
  38. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-03)
  39. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-03)
  40. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-05-03)
  41. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from ehs@pobox.com on 2011-04-28)
  42. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-28)
  43. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-04-28)
  44. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-27)
  45. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from timbl@w3.org on 2011-04-27)
  46. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-04-27)
  47. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-27)
  48. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-04-26)
  49. Fwd: RDFa Core last call comments - 'have not yet caught up' (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-22)
  50. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-22)
  51. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni.tennison@googlemail.com on 2011-04-12)
  52. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-11)
  53. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-04-07)
  54. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-07)
  55. Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2011-04-07)
  56. FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) (from jeni.tennison@googlemail.com on 2011-04-06)
  57. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-24 are available (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-03-29)

Related notes:

Reopening, as Jeni says we've gone back to telcon discussion for a bit.

Noah Mendelsohn, 27 Apr 2011, 20:56:11

Per agreement on 13 Sept 2011 at the F2F, changing this from Jeni Tennison to Peter Linss. (Note that it's still overdue.)

Noah Mendelsohn, 28 Sep 2011, 00:44:06

Jeni's draft is at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2011-08-12

Henry Thompson, 13 Oct 2011, 12:23:20

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $