ACTION-425: Draft updated MIME finding(s), with help from DanA, based on www-tag discussion

Draft updated MIME finding(s), with help from DanA, based on www-tag discussion

State:
closed
Person:
Larry Masinter
Due on:
May 31, 2010
Created on:
April 1, 2010
Associated Issue:
w3cMediaType-1
Related emails:
  1. Agenda for TAG F2F 4-6 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30)
  2. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  3. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  4. Draft Minutes for the June 17 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-06-18)
  5. Minutes of TAG teleconference of 27 May 2010 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-17)
  6. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-17)
  7. Draft minutes of TAG F2F of 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-16)
  8. Larry, will you be available for TAG telcon on Thurs (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-15)
  9. RE: MIME and the Web (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-06-05)
  10. Re: MIME and the Web (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-06-03)
  11. Re: MIME and the Web (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-06-02)
  12. Agenda for TAG F2F Meeting 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-01)
  13. Re: MIME and the Web (from GK-lists@ninebynine.org on 2010-05-31)
  14. Re: MIME and the Web (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-30)
  15. Re: MIME and the Web (from danbri@danbri.org on 2010-05-30)
  16. MIME and the Web (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-05-29)
  17. Draft minutes from 20 May 2010 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-05-26)
  18. Re: Draft minutes from 20 May 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-26)
  19. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  20. RE: Media Type Sub-Sub-types? (from seb@serialseb.com on 2010-04-05)
  21. Re: Media Type Sub-Sub-types? (from nathan@webr3.org on 2010-04-05)
  22. RE: Media Type Sub-Sub-types? (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-04-04)
  23. Minutes of 1 April 2010 checked in (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-04-02)

Related notes:

Based on ACTION-424, see discussions.

Larry Masinter, 4 Apr 2010, 23:36:25

On the 27 May 2010 telcon, Yves Lafon agreed to review for the F2F whatever Larry comes up with on ACTION-425.

Noah Mendelsohn, 27 May 2010, 17:15:54

email sent 5/29/2010

Larry Masinter, 30 May 2010, 07:46:54

Larry Masinter Musings: MIME and the Web
http://masinter.blogspot.com/2010/06/mime-and-web.html

Jonathan Rees, 8 Jun 2010, 12:26:47

ACTION-447 is followup. Closing this one.

Noah Mendelsohn, 17 Jun 2010, 18:09:05

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $