ACTION-689: work with Noah to draft a further request to the 3023bis editor from the TAG to include advice regarding what a particular +xml media type registration should do wrt fragid semantics along the lines in the discussion on media types and fragment identifiers at the f2f on 2012-04-04

work with Noah to draft a further request to the 3023bis editor from the TAG to include advice regarding what a particular +xml media type registration should do wrt fragid semantics along the lines in the discussion on media types and fragment identifiers at the f2f on 2012-04-04

State:
closed
Person:
Henry Thompson
Due on:
October 1, 2012
Created on:
April 4, 2012
Related emails:
  1. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 18 April 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-04-17)
  2. Re: Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 14 February 2013 (from w3c@marcosc.com on 2013-02-13)
  3. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 14 February 2013 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-13)
  4. Draft minutes of TAG F2F 7th October 2012 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-10-13)
  5. RE: TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04)
  6. TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03)
  7. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  8. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  9. Minutes of July 12 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-07-14)
  10. Draft Minutes of TAG F2F 2-4 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-20)
  11. Re: Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-04-09)
  12. Re: Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-09)
  13. Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-04-09)

Related notes:

Report at 2012-10-07 f2f, see also ACTION-707

Henry Thompson, 27 Sep 2012, 17:48:00

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $