ACTION-461: Draft "finding" on Web Apps API design

Draft "finding" on Web Apps API design

State:
closed
Person:
Daniel Appelquist
Due on:
December 31, 2010
Created on:
September 2, 2010
Related emails:
  1. Re: W3C TAG Agenda for 7 February 2013 (from jeff@w3.org on 2013-02-07)
  2. W3C TAG Agenda for 7 February 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-02-07)
  3. Re: Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 31 January 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-31)
  4. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 31 January 2013 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2013-01-30)
  5. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  6. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  7. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  8. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  9. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 16 February 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-15)
  10. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 16 February 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-15)
  11. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 9 February 2012 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-07)
  12. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 6 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-04)
  13. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  14. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  15. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-10)
  16. Re: TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from amy@w3.org on 2011-05-04)
  17. TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-04)
  18. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 28 April 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-27)
  19. Stable agenda for TAG F2F of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-05)
  20. Preliminary version of the Agenda for the TAG F2F Meeting of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  21. Re: Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-20 available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  22. Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-20 available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-01-30)
  23. ACTION-461: Draft 'finding' on Web Apps API design (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-10)
  24. Minutes of the TAG F2F of 19-21 October 2010 are now ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-30)
  25. Re: Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461) (from robin@berjon.com on 2010-10-21)
  26. RE: Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461) (from Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com on 2010-10-19)
  27. Re: Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-19)
  28. Re: Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-10-19)
  29. Re: Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461) (from robin@berjon.com on 2010-10-18)
  30. Discussion on WebApps APIs (ACTION-461) (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-10-18)
  31. Final Agenda for TAG F2F 19-21 October 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-14)
  32. Agenda for TAG F2F of October 19-21 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-13)
  33. Telcon minutes 2010-10-07 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-10-13)
  34. Update on TAG F2F Agenda Planning (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-11)
  35. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 2010-09-02 available (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-09-02)

Related notes:

At the Oct 2010 F2F we agreed that

1) DanA would solicit input at TPAC, and that has turned into ACTION-488

2) Dan wants to somewhat emphasize work on privacy, so we've bumped the due date on this to 31 Dec 2010 (and then probably later again), so that the privacy work can get priority.

Noah Mendelsohn, 21 Oct 2010, 20:36:51

Opening new ACTION-514 to focus on minimization, closing broader work on APIs for now (20 Jan 2011 telcon)

Noah Mendelsohn, 20 Jan 2011, 18:34:43

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $