ACTION-490: Noah and others(?) going to privacy workshop to report back to the TAG?

Noah and others(?) going to privacy workshop to report back to the TAG?

State:
closed
Person:
Noah Mendelsohn
Due on:
December 21, 2010
Created on:
October 21, 2010
Related emails:
  1. Agenda for TAG F2F 4-6 January 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-30)
  2. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 6 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-04)
  3. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  4. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  5. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 14 July 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-07-13)
  6. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-29)
  7. Fwd: Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-29)
  8. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-27)
  9. RE: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-06-27)
  10. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 23 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-22)
  11. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 16 June 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-16)
  12. Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-13 available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-01-14)
  13. Minutes of the TAG F2F of 19-21 October 2010 are now ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-30)

Related notes:

Noah also to suggest papers for rest of TAG to read (BTW: DanA or someone from his organization may be there on behalf of Vodafone)

Noah Mendelsohn, 5 Nov 2010, 08:19:33

I believe this is overtaken by the activities following from ACTION-506, which has been closed. I'm marking ACTION-490 as PENDING REVIEW.

Noah Mendelsohn, 12 Jan 2011, 02:51:19

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $