JSON-LD CG Meeting Past Confirmed
Location: #json-ld on irc.w3.org
Discussion of outstanding JSON-LD issues, YAML-LD and related material.
- Announcements and Introductions
- scribe selection
- Approve Minutes
- Created repo https://github.com/json-ld/ndjson-ld/
- In addition to formatting, we probably need to consider WebIDL API methods congruent with JSON-LD.
- Presumably based on non-normative https://github.com/ndjson/ndjson-spec, which may need some help to be referencable.
- Other than media-type, a single-document NDJSON-LD stream looks just like JSON-LD.
- media-type application/ld+ndjson somewhat odd, given the base-spec uses application/x-ndjson.
- see https://github.com/ndjson/ndjson-spec/issues/27
- What about an empty NDJSON-LD stream?
- Work on Test Suite yaml-ld#87. Would benefit from a second implementation.
- YAML Streams and JSON Sequences yaml-ld#63
- Extended Internal Representation yaml-ld#84
- Next call
Chair is not available for regular October 26 meeting, either someone else can chair, or skip to November 09.
Instructions are restricted to W3C users. You need to log in to see them.
Please log in to export this event with all the information you have access to.
The following links do not contain any sensitive information and can be shared publicly.
Report feedback and issues on GitHub.