- This event has passed.
Le projet « Style Guide » ou comment fait-on le manuel de style d’un site ?
October 6, 2018
@ 2:30 pm
A workshop (or atelier in French) around the project to update the style guide for the W3C Web site and the development of style guides in general:
- What should be in a style guide?
- How should it be structured?
- How do you write a style guide for authors who vary wildly in their technical skills and in the time they have available?
- What tools are there to apply, encourage or enforce a style?
- How do you create consistency in style when you don’t have full control, such as in wiki pages or GitHub pages?
- How do you balance common branding vs distinguishing pages with different functions?
- What ‘style’ do you need for non-humans users, such as virtual assistants and search robots?