W3C is pleased to unveil today during TPAC2015, a new W3C Developers avenue featuring the W3C offerings and tools Web developers need for their work. The new one-stop page will guide Web developers based on interest:
- Free and open-source W3C validators, checkers and tools
- Discourse, to discuss and learn
- Learning, in a W3Cx MOOC or a course from W3DevCampus
- W3C Community Groups to propose and incubate new web technologies
- Testing the Web Forward
- Friends, our new gratitude program
We are also introducing Friends, a gratitude program that makes it easy for individuals to affiliate as Friends and donate to support us as we provide the tools and services that help move the Web forward, thus fulfilling the W3C’s mission. This replaces the former W3C Supporters Program.
You can read more in Jeff Jaffe’s Blog post.