W3C

RDFa 1.1 version of the pyRdfa distiller

W3C has just published a First Public Working Draft for RDFa 1.1 Core and XHTML+RDFa 1.1. Yay!

I did have an RDFa Distiller software and service for RDFa 1.0. Well, I did spend some time in the past few weeks to re-write part of the software, to be in line with RDFa 1.1. This version is not replacing the old distiller yet; I did not want to disrupt an existing service. Instead, it is available through a separate “Shadow” site. Be gentle: this is the first public appearance of the software, I am sure there are bugsā€¦

(B.t.w., I have also published a separate blog describing some of the new features of RDFa 1.1.)