Closed Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 742 closed actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Ask fantasai what bits of CSS3 are most interested in being commented upon Richard Ishida 2010-12-10
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Move the two I18N meetings so that they don't overlap Richard Ishida 2010-12-10
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Ask the Korean HTML5 Interest Group what should happen if "word-break: keep-all" is used with "word-wrap: break-all" Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu 2010-12-10
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Change the language tags article to say that now there is an extension defined, and describe it briefly Richard Ishida 2011-02-23
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Check on HTML5 language tag validator and send any comments Addison Phillips 2010-12-15
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Convey to Unicode desire to keep UTR#20 as a joint publication with identical versions Addison Phillips 2010-12-15
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Nudge everyone to ensure everyone review non-translate email by next week Felix Sasaki 2010-12-15
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Update review radar and ping www-international seeking comments Addison Phillips 2010-12-15
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Publish list of bugs with status closed and then a separate list with bugs that there is potential working group objection for review at next meeting Aharon Lanin 2010-12-22
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Write to i18n public groups and ask for opinion on whether <br> should be a paragraph separator or whitespace to be used to determin consensus Aharon Lanin 2010-12-29
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Open new issue on HTML5 to make bidi-related default stylesheet items normative (separate from merely presentational stuff) Aharon Lanin 2011-01-26
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Locate the UTR#20 source materials Richard Ishida 2011-02-02
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Publish time zone note draft in wiki form for wide review Addison Phillips 2011-02-02
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Send revised email response proposal about Widgets P&C to list Addison Phillips 2011-02-02
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Get our zakim teleconference schedules fixed with admin Richard Ishida 2011-02-09
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Ask HTML5 WG about still open bug process Addison Phillips 2011-02-09
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Fire up the time of this conference Doodle poll David Clarke 2011-02-09
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Forward reply on widgets P&C defaultlocale to webapps Addison Phillips 2011-02-16
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Query HTML5 about issue 88 Addison Phillips 2011-02-16
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Remind everyone to review Unicode in XML for approval next week (16 February) Addison Phillips 2011-02-16
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Review techniques index pages to check that all the current links in the index point to the right place Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu 2011-02-21
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Publish language tags article Richard Ishida 2011-02-23
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Propose advancement of UTR#20 to publication based on our revision and noting that we plan a substantive revision Addison Phillips 2011-02-23
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Send addison tools for conversion to HTML Richard Ishida 2011-03-16
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Finish edits and convert time zones document to HTML Addison Phillips 2011-03-16
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Prepare to make tracker-based WG comment tables Richard Ishida 2011-03-16
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Work with matial to draft bidi comments on writing-mode Richard Ishida 2011-03-16
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Change time of teleconference to 1500 UTC Addison Phillips 2011-03-16
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Check into digit shaping with CSS Gwyneth Marshall 2011-03-23
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Ping Unicode via liasion about LISA standards status Addison Phillips 2011-03-23
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Send note to html wg saying "no objection" is our official position on issue 17 Addison Phillips 2011-03-30
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Write a response on issue 88 indicating our support for the decision Addison Phillips 2011-03-30
ACTION-33 (edit) closed remind everyone to review the proposed new version of language preferences and send comments to public-i18n Addison Phillips 2011-03-30
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Ask chinese colleagues about character orientation spec Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu 2011-04-06
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Add comment to bug 10830 supporting opening of it Addison Phillips 2011-04-06
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Talk with Bert about how to deal with change marks in Ruby spec Richard Ishida 2011-04-27
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Propose move of Ruby CSS spec to WD on agenda for CSS WG Richard Ishida 2011-04-27
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Send email to Koji asking for information about IE9 language settings Richard Ishida 2011-04-27
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Draft a summary for review next week responding to the CSS selectors request outlining potential response(s) Addison Phillips 2011-05-11
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Rewrite response with new proposal to do normalization in comparison Addison Phillips 2011-05-25
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Forward revised normalization letter to CSS including information about namespaces Addison Phillips 2011-06-01
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Create wiki page with normalization position paper Addison Phillips 2011-06-01
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Review Contacts API and collect last call comments for the WG. WG members to perform review. Koji Ishii 2011-06-01
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Reply to WOFF indicating our acceptance/non-acceptance of issues per 2011-06-01 telecon Richard Ishida 2011-06-08
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Publish qa-personal-names for wide review Richard Ishida 2011-06-08
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Dump charmod-norm and add disclaimer paragraph, dates, etc. so that we can publish an interim working draft Addison Phillips 2011-06-08
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Collect any remaining comments and update timezones document for final publication Addison Phillips 2011-06-22
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Update charmodsummary and review WG member comments as they come in Addison Phillips 2011-06-22
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Contact epub folks and see if jukugo-ruby can be supported with html5 markup or if something else is needed Koji Ishii 2011-06-22
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Convert koji's comments on contacts API into tracker comments to forward to DAP Addison Phillips 2011-06-29
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Create a new product for contacts API in tracker Richard Ishida 2011-06-29
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Contact the TAG to ask for finding on normalization in about a month Addison Phillips 2011-06-29
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Create working draft of TAG finding document Addison Phillips 2011-06-29
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Publish Timezones as a WG-Note Richard Ishida 2011-07-06
ACTION-55 (edit) closed Write an announcement for time zones document as for the home page Addison Phillips 2011-07-06
ACTION-56 (edit) closed Send an email summarizing digit shaping to our public list Gwyneth Marshall 2011-07-13
ACTION-57 (edit) closed Change 512 to 1024 in the charset declaration article Richard Ishida 2011-07-15
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Point out the test framework to Aharon for potential use in bidi tests Richard Ishida 2011-07-27
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Figure out how to keep alive open bugs for the html5 LC Richard Ishida 2011-07-27
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Send addison pisa conference materials as draft for IUC presentation Richard Ishida 2011-08-03
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Raise MediaResources issues in tracker and forward to relevant WG Addison Phillips 2011-08-03
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Write to HTML5 chairs and ask for extension to complete our comments targetting mid-August (??) Addison Phillips 2011-08-03
ACTION-63 (edit) closed File accepted as accepted and unreviewed comments as provisional Addison Phillips 2011-08-03
ACTION-64 (edit) closed Send email to style@ advising that we want bidi image mirroring in CSS3 images Addison Phillips 2011-08-17
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Send addison details on CSS3 image mirroring Aharon Lanin 2011-08-17
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Add to bug 11234 that I18N WG favors the changes requested Addison Phillips 2011-08-17
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Reopen 10830 for WG indicating that we are not satisfied, citing the usefulness, backward compatibility, and current implementation Addison Phillips 2011-08-17
ACTION-68 (edit) closed Propose text for reopening 10830 to WG before actually opening it Addison Phillips 2011-08-17
ACTION-69 (edit) closed Publish personal names article and announce as appropriate Richard Ishida 2011-08-24
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Publish various language articles for wide-review with a period of about two weeks Richard Ishida 2011-08-24
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Publish articles on language tagging in HTML Richard Ishida 2011-09-21
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Draft not to our liasion (Mark Davis) indicating our support for the use of markup and our lack of support for a segmentation marker characgter Felix Sasaki 2011-09-21
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Poll WG for post-DST/Summer change time for call David Clarke 2011-10-12
ACTION-74 (edit) closed Prep charmod-norm for publication and coordinate with richard Addison Phillips 2011-10-12
ACTION-75 (edit) closed Escalate HTML5 bug 10830 to tracker Addison Phillips 2011-10-12
ACTION-76 (edit) closed Request evidence that browser developers want a list of styles in preference to a normative reference to CLDR for <q> tag implementation Addison Phillips 2011-10-12
ACTION-77 (edit) closed Post links to template and stylesheet for writing articles Richard Ishida 2011-10-19
ACTION-78 (edit) closed Ping mati about his comments on segmentation and then submit revised comments to ULI-TC Felix Sasaki 2011-10-19
ACTION-79 (edit) closed Draft a blog post about HTML5 need for translate attribute, including why a language attribute can't do it Felix Sasaki 2011-11-02
ACTION-80 (edit) closed Update the review radar and respond to WGs on pending reviews Addison Phillips 2011-11-23
ACTION-81 (edit) closed Create blog post on what's going on with IRI Addison Phillips 2011-11-23
ACTION-82 (edit) closed Invite mike or set up supplementary call to discuss progress on IRI Addison Phillips 2011-11-30
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Talk to felix about fixing draft of blog article on 'translate' attribute Richard Ishida 2011-11-30
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Add to rb bug that we don't want to escalate Addison Phillips 2011-12-08
ACTION-85 (edit) closed Add to rb bug a summary of what we discussed at TPAC and conclusions arising and next steps Richard Ishida 2011-12-08
ACTION-86 (edit) closed Update ruby wiki and post to list Richard Ishida 2011-12-21
ACTION-87 (edit) closed Request extension from HTML WG to enable response Addison Phillips 2012-01-18
ACTION-88 (edit) closed Write to IG and HTML5 list announcing discussion on i18n cjk list of ruby and complex ruby Addison Phillips 2012-01-18
ACTION-89 (edit) closed Contact individuals specifically about ruby issues asking for input (see minutes) Richard Ishida 2012-01-18
ACTION-90 (edit) closed Propose an edit to the code point definition on public list for consideration by next meeting Addison Phillips 2012-01-25
ACTION-91 (edit) closed Write to CSS style list strongly opposing surrogate pair escapes in CSS and citing CharMod Addison Phillips 2012-02-01
ACTION-92 (edit) closed Contact martin and ask if he'd like to update the misscharglyph page Addison Phillips 2012-02-08
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Comment on behalf of WG in Unicode forum expressing support for an additional review period for UTR#50 Addison Phillips 2012-02-08
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Make tracker products for utr50 and CSS Basic User Interface Richard Ishida 2012-02-08
ACTION-95 (edit) closed Look at making WEb Services draft a deprecated Note Richard Ishida 2012-02-08
ACTION-96 (edit) closed Add IME documents to review radar, write to webapps requesting formal notifications at appropriate review points Addison Phillips 2012-02-15
ACTION-97 (edit) closed Write to public-html asking for end of escalation pending future work by i18n Richard Ishida 2012-02-15
ACTION-98 (edit) closed Update ruby bug with summary of current situation and asking for no re-escalation Richard Ishida 2012-02-15
ACTION-99 (edit) closed Invite mike to next meeting to discuss ruby spec development Richard Ishida 2012-02-22
ACTION-100 (edit) closed Respond to Sam and also ping Hixie about what we're doing about ruby, noting that we need more time to reach consensus Addison Phillips 2012-02-22
ACTION-101 (edit) closed Extend number of ports for I18N call to 15 Addison Phillips 2012-02-29
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Run the time change poll David Clarke 2012-03-07
ACTION-103 (edit) closed Update html5 bug 16160 and note that we reviewed and have no objections Addison Phillips 2012-03-07
ACTION-104 (edit) closed Raise IRI product in tracker Richard Ishida 2012-03-07
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Move this call to 1500 UTC beginning next week (21 April) Addison Phillips 2012-03-21
ACTION-106 (edit) closed Inform Unicode of the Encoding document effort Addison Phillips 2012-03-28
ACTION-107 (edit) closed Inform group of need to submit comments on encoding document by 4 April Addison Phillips 2012-03-28
ACTION-108 (edit) closed Remind everyone to read and comment on IRI documents Addison Phillips 2012-04-04
ACTION-109 (edit) closed Check about Korean layout task force Koji Ishii 2012-04-11
ACTION-110 (edit) closed Review Web Workers and submit comments directly from tracker comments Norbert Lindenberg 2012-04-11
ACTION-111 (edit) closed Contact Anne about sources for information in encoding spec Norbert Lindenberg 2012-04-11
ACTION-112 (edit) closed Review IRI bidi spec for two weeks from now Aharon Lanin 2012-04-11
ACTION-113 (edit) closed Work on tidying up Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML & CSS over coming couple of months Richard Ishida 2015-02-05
ACTION-114 (edit) closed Send email about Multilingual Web Sites CG to list Richard Ishida 2012-04-11
ACTION-115 (edit) closed Review IRI bidi spec for two weeks from now Matitiahu Allouche 2012-04-11
ACTION-116 (edit) closed Send email to our list about our need to recharter and our desire to do so under Patent Policy so that we may publish REQ track documents again with implications, process, etc. Addison Phillips 2012-04-25
ACTION-117 (edit) closed Send note about encoding document well before tuesday about approach, etc. Addison Phillips 2012-04-25
ACTION-118 (edit) closed Read and comment on bidi tutorial update at http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/new-bidi-xhtml/Overview-inline.en.php#where (AND ALL GROUP MEMBERS) Addison Phillips 2012-04-25
ACTION-119 (edit) closed Send email to richard, copy member list, describing our support for encoding document effort and expressing our concerns Addison Phillips 2012-05-02
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Remind WG members to read http://www.w3.org/International/docs/ruby/editme.html with a mind to publishing FPWD (AND GROUP MEMBERS) Addison Phillips 2012-05-09
ACTION-121 (edit) closed Ping non-WG members to look at Ruby document Richard Ishida 2012-05-09
ACTION-122 (edit) closed Check on <bdi> support in IE10 Gwyneth Marshall 2012-05-09
ACTION-123 (edit) closed Remind all group members to review other bidi documents in the Core Pipeline for wide review by next week (AND ALL GROUP MEMBERS) Addison Phillips 2012-05-09
ACTION-124 (edit) closed Write an appropriately reworded email to ULI expressing concern about the SEGEMENTATION character Felix Sasaki 2012-05-16
ACTION-125 (edit) closed (AND ALL GROUP MEMBERS) review ecmascript supplementary draft for endorsement next week Addison Phillips 2012-05-16
ACTION-126 (edit) closed Contact Ian H. about feasibility of adding attributes for bidi isolation Richard Ishida 2012-05-16
ACTION-127 (edit) closed (AND ALL GROUP MEMBERS) study additional bidi controls proposal and express support or lack of support for it at Unicode Addison Phillips 2012-05-23
ACTION-128 (edit) closed Add member@ and bidi/cjk lists to tracker tracked lists Richard Ishida 2012-05-30
ACTION-129 (edit) closed Write email to group and to martin explaining that we plan to track issues on winter list and to use winter list for more tracked discussions Addison Phillips 2012-05-30
ACTION-130 (edit) closed Write to www-international, including decriptions of other lists from about page, announcing changes in our use of list Addison Phillips 2012-06-06
ACTION-131 (edit) closed Update the Activity about page etc to describe the adjusted use of the mailing lists and add information about tracker Richard Ishida 2012-06-06
ACTION-132 (edit) closed (AND ALL GROUP MEMBERS) review Web Notifications for revew at 27 June WG teleconference Addison Phillips 2012-06-27
ACTION-133 (edit) closed Ping Adil about status of bidi IRI examples/tests and any documentation or efforts in that direction Addison Phillips 2012-06-27
ACTION-134 (edit) closed Send Web Notifications comments Addison Phillips 2012-07-04
ACTION-135 (edit) closed Publish ruby approaches document as First Public Working Draft and announce Richard Ishida 2012-07-04
ACTION-136 (edit) closed Add CSS3 Flexbox comments to tracker and forward to CSS WG Norbert Lindenberg 2012-07-18
ACTION-137 (edit) closed Make a wiki page with the basis for general guidelines for everyone to pile on Richard Ishida 2012-07-18
ACTION-138 (edit) closed Follow up on Web Notifications in three separate emails to separate threads, closing off localized fragments and direction and asking for resolution on language Addison Phillips 2012-07-18
ACTION-139 (edit) closed Update qa-byte-order-mark document Richard Ishida 2012-09-26
ACTION-140 (edit) closed Write to public-iri expressing support for IRI and a lack of support for SRI Addison Phillips 2012-07-25
ACTION-141 (edit) closed Send email(s) to the winter list asking for any .prep issues that need closing or discussion Addison Phillips 2012-08-01
ACTION-142 (edit) closed File a ticket on HTML5 asking for accommodation of IANA time zone IDs Addison Phillips 2012-08-01
ACTION-143 (edit) closed Convey to ITS feedback about considering using of extended filtering in ITS 2.0 Felix Sasaki 2012-08-01
ACTION-144 (edit) closed Satisfied with language but not with direction using separate emails on the separate threads Addison Phillips 2012-08-01
ACTION-145 (edit) closed Prepare some examples of ITS2NIF showing NFC issue for consideration next week Felix Sasaki 2012-10-17
ACTION-146 (edit) closed Move TURTLE comments to tracker and send the comments to the WG using the usual process Addison Phillips 2012-08-29
ACTION-147 (edit) closed Send TPAC registration reminder Addison Phillips 2012-08-29
ACTION-148 (edit) closed Write to Korean folks and ask them to consider bringing work to our activity Addison Phillips 2012-09-26
ACTION-149 (edit) closed Draft a proposal for adding time zone IDs to HTML5 Addison Phillips 2012-09-26 ISSUE-89
ACTION-150 (edit) closed Review list of HTML5 issues and publish a summary including review of remaining .prep items Addison Phillips 2012-09-26
ACTION-151 (edit) closed Prompt everyone to respond to the what time is meeting at poll Addison Phillips 2012-10-03
ACTION-152 (edit) closed Write summary of before/after issue for consideration by WG Addison Phillips 2012-10-03
ACTION-153 (edit) closed Reserve time on zakim for tpac calls Addison Phillips 2012-10-17
ACTION-154 (edit) closed Send invites to HTML editors to coordinate with richard over tpac meeting Addison Phillips 2012-10-17
ACTION-155 (edit) closed Update our time to 4 PM UTC Addison Phillips 2012-10-17
ACTION-156 (edit) closed Write tests for unicode-bidi: isolate Richard Ishida 2012-11-08
ACTION-157 (edit) closed Tell CSS about WG consensus on case folding Richard Ishida 2012-11-09
ACTION-158 (edit) closed Contact Aharon about creating tests for unicode-bidi: isolate Richard Ishida 2012-11-14
ACTION-159 (edit) closed Respond to Soon-Bum Lin about Korean Layout TF Addison Phillips 2012-11-21
ACTION-160 (edit) closed Remind everyone to review Html-bidi-isolation blog post for next week Addison Phillips 2012-11-28
ACTION-161 (edit) closed Remind everyone to review new-bidi-xhtml document for next week Addison Phillips 2012-11-28
ACTION-162 (edit) closed Remind everyone to review qa-byte-order-mark-new for next week Addison Phillips 2012-11-28
ACTION-163 (edit) closed Send new byte order mark document for wide review Richard Ishida 2012-12-05
ACTION-164 (edit) closed Create blog entry showing our case for css caselessness Addison Phillips 2012-12-12
ACTION-165 (edit) closed Contact Tab about plans to make the ruby spec extension Richard Ishida 2012-12-12
ACTION-166 (edit) closed Inform wg when bidi documents are ready for review Richard Ishida 2012-12-12
ACTION-167 (edit) closed Review john daggett/david baron's case tests and suggest any changes/additions needed Addison Phillips 2012-12-19
ACTION-168 (edit) closed Remind everyone to read ITS 2.0 for the 9th Addison Phillips 2012-12-26
ACTION-169 (edit) closed Remind everyone to comment on css3-text-decoration by next week Addison Phillips 2013-01-16
ACTION-170 (edit) closed Coordinate with richard regarding KLReq Addison Phillips 2013-01-16
ACTION-171 (edit) closed forward comments on case sensitivity to CSS Addison Phillips 2013-01-16
ACTION-172 (edit) closed Separately poll for final objections to making this meeting on thursdays at 1600 utc and, if none, move the meeting Addison Phillips 2013-01-30
ACTION-173 (edit) closed Update review instruction documentation Richard Ishida 2013-01-30
ACTION-174 (edit) closed Write article about floating times in HTML Addison Phillips 2013-01-30
ACTION-175 (edit) closed Contact Robin Berjon about what he's doing wrt ruby extension work Richard Ishida 2013-01-30
ACTION-176 (edit) closed Ping anne about encoding spec Addison Phillips 2013-02-07
ACTION-177 (edit) closed Establish scribing rotation Addison Phillips 2013-02-07
ACTION-178 (edit) closed Coordinate proposing text for ITS directionality with richard Norbert Lindenberg 2013-02-07
ACTION-179 (edit) closed Publish BOM document Richard Ishida 2013-02-07
ACTION-180 (edit) closed File individual comments on css3-text-decoration Addison Phillips 2013-02-07
ACTION-181 (edit) closed Add shepherds list to review radar page Addison Phillips 2013-02-14
ACTION-182 (edit) closed Send note with updated text for directionality to MLW-LT Richard Ishida 2013-02-14
ACTION-183 (edit) closed Write draft of new charmod-norm Addison Phillips 2013-02-14
ACTION-184 (edit) closed Remind group to review berjon's ruby spec extension proposal Addison Phillips 2013-02-21
ACTION-185 (edit) closed Publish blog post as wiki, put on front door, and announce to winter list Richard Ishida 2013-02-21
ACTION-186 (edit) closed Add floating times to pipeline Addison Phillips 2013-02-28
ACTION-187 (edit) closed Provide darobin with contacts in browser vendors Richard Ishida 2013-02-28
ACTION-188 (edit) closed Merge ruby documents for publication as a WG Note Richard Ishida 2013-02-28
ACTION-189 (edit) closed Announce ruby note will be published as note, last call for next week Richard Ishida 2013-03-07
ACTION-190 (edit) closed Write to contacts and cjk list about bopomofo handling as base and as ruby text Richard Ishida 2013-03-07
ACTION-191 (edit) closed Request comments on wiki page about bidi change proposal to robin, bidi list, winter list, and html Richard Ishida 2013-03-07
ACTION-192 (edit) closed Solicit from input Unicode on skipping spaces in css3 text-decoration specifically ethiopic word sep, etc. Addison Phillips 2013-03-07
ACTION-193 (edit) closed Supply CSS3 with pictures of skip-ink for tibetan or khmer Richard Ishida 2013-03-07
ACTION-194 (edit) closed Poll for heartburn for keeping call at 1600Z Addison Phillips 2013-03-14
ACTION-195 (edit) closed Send Richard notes about IE behaviour wrt direction Aharon Lanin 2013-03-14
ACTION-196 (edit) closed Request feedback on ruby use cases with an eye towards publishing updated version in two weeks Richard Ishida 2013-04-25
ACTION-197 (edit) closed Move meeting to 1500 utc following change to summer time Addison Phillips 2013-03-28
ACTION-198 (edit) closed Write back to CSS-fonts about casefolding and normalization, allowing both with health warning (see minutes) Addison Phillips 2013-03-28
ACTION-199 (edit) closed Seek clarification on [:Whitespace:] Addison Phillips 2013-03-28
ACTION-200 (edit) closed Remind folks to review ITS item in the winter 388 email for next time (4 April) Addison Phillips 2013-04-04
ACTION-201 (edit) closed Change example 47 and 45 in ITS spec Felix Sasaki 2013-04-04
ACTION-202 (edit) closed Say we're satisfied with storageSize in ITS 2.0 Addison Phillips 2013-04-11
ACTION-203 (edit) closed Ping/coordinate with robin to find out how HTML and WHAT-WG are reconciling differences e.g. the ones related to translatability attributes Felix Sasaki 2013-04-11
ACTION-204 (edit) closed Link indic TF's home page Richard Ishida 2013-04-18
ACTION-205 (edit) closed Send longdesc comment to HTML-WG Richard Ishida 2013-04-18
ACTION-206 (edit) closed Announce to the member list for review next week with a goal of publishing for wide revew Richard Ishida 2013-04-18
ACTION-207 (edit) closed Comment on default direction in UA bug for WG saying "bad idea" Addison Phillips 2013-04-18
ACTION-208 (edit) closed Set up project radar page to track projects we are working on Addison Phillips 2013-04-18
ACTION-209 (edit) closed Write back to CSS about font case sensitivity matching and remove normalization (cf two resolutions in minutes) Addison Phillips 2013-04-25
ACTION-210 (edit) closed Ensure TPAC WBS form is filed for i18n Addison Phillips 2013-04-25
ACTION-211 (edit) closed Make wording changes and implement decision to send future feedback to winter list Richard Ishida 2013-04-25
ACTION-212 (edit) closed Prepare KLReq for FPWD and usher through publication process Richard Ishida 2013-04-25
ACTION-213 (edit) closed Publish four bidi tutorials Richard Ishida 2013-04-25
ACTION-214 (edit) closed Publish html-bidi-isolation proposal for wide review Richard Ishida 2013-04-25
ACTION-215 (edit) closed Double-check that all .prep items are gone to html5 Addison Phillips 2013-04-25
ACTION-217 (edit) closed Move "other documents" up and clean up the review radar Addison Phillips 2013-05-02
ACTION-218 (edit) closed Contact robin about stable identifier for the Ruby in HTML5 work so it can be referenced by ITS 2.0 Felix Sasaki 2013-05-02
ACTION-219 (edit) closed Replace inline bidi markup document with new spiffy version with a button and its companion explanation of UBA Richard Ishida 2013-05-02
ACTION-220 (edit) closed Change TPAC reservation to Thurs/Fri Addison Phillips 2013-05-02
ACTION-221 (edit) closed Ping HTML about how to address comments on translate attribute in HTML5 CR Richard Ishida 2013-05-09
ACTION-222 (edit) closed Talk to robin about HTML5 bidi proposal next steps Richard Ishida 2013-05-09
ACTION-223 (edit) closed Follow up on status of encoding spec Addison Phillips 2013-05-09
ACTION-224 (edit) closed Ask for feedback on update techniques documents on the winter list Richard Ishida 2013-05-16
ACTION-225 (edit) closed Send addison pointer to respec instructions etc. Richard Ishida 2013-05-16
ACTION-226 (edit) closed Prepare encoding spec for FPWD Addison Phillips 2013-05-23
ACTION-227 (edit) closed Set up KLReq in tracker and start shepherding comments Richard Ishida 2013-05-23
ACTION-228 (edit) closed File bug on 5.1 and review text, pinging robin about how best to file Aharon Lanin 2013-05-23
ACTION-229 (edit) closed Move charmodnorm to w3c site Addison Phillips 2013-05-30
ACTION-230 (edit) closed Send last call about ruby use cases to winter@ with target to publish as Note in two weeks time Addison Phillips 2013-06-06
ACTION-231 (edit) closed Talk to bobby tung about TC-Layout req idea and report back Richard Ishida 2013-06-06
ACTION-232 (edit) closed Ping Robin about missing ReSpec references Addison Phillips 2013-06-20
ACTION-233 (edit) closed Follow up with richard on getting Encodings spec ready for FPWD Addison Phillips 2013-06-20
ACTION-234 (edit) closed Ping Mark Davis asking if Google can get statistics on <bdo> usage Addison Phillips 2013-06-27
ACTION-235 (edit) closed Close ITS2.0 I18N issues (in I18N tracker) as "satisfied" Felix Sasaki 2013-07-04
ACTION-236 (edit) closed Trackerize Shapes and write to www-style to ask about rtlflip and writing-modes Addison Phillips 2013-07-04
ACTION-237 (edit) closed Add additional sections/material suggested in telecon Addison Phillips 2013-07-04
ACTION-238 (edit) closed Schedule on-line edit session for charmod-norm Addison Phillips 2013-07-04
ACTION-239 (edit) closed Ping Robin to notify that the bidi bug wasn't cloned to see if there's a gap in process Aharon Lanin 2013-07-18
ACTION-240 (edit) closed Move our tpac days to thurs/fri Addison Phillips 2013-07-18
ACTION-241 (edit) closed Produce one-pager summary of WebIDL Bytestring and alternatives for consideration by WG Norbert Lindenberg 2013-07-25
ACTION-242 (edit) closed Publish FPWD of counter-styles WG Note Richard Ishida 2013-07-25
ACTION-243 (edit) closed Remind everyone to read PRECIS documents for discussion of charmod-norm Addison Phillips 2013-07-25
ACTION-244 (edit) closed Write to the PRECIS list pointing out similarity of activity and need/desire to get similar definitions/recommendations where it makes sense Addison Phillips 2013-07-25
ACTION-245 (edit) closed Send on CSS3 Writing Modes comments to CSS WG Richard Ishida 2013-08-01
ACTION-246 (edit) closed Send links to interesting css/html emails to member and/or via tracker Richard Ishida 2013-08-22
ACTION-247 (edit) closed Announce ftf for thursday and friday (half day?) following unicode conference Addison Phillips 2013-08-22
ACTION-248 (edit) closed Ask wg for assistance in editing techniques indexes Addison Phillips 2013-08-29
ACTION-249 (edit) closed Give links to webidl discussion on dates for discussion next week Addison Phillips 2013-08-29
ACTION-250 (edit) closed Request one day extension from precis Addison Phillips 2013-09-05
ACTION-251 (edit) closed Contact the epub folks and see if they will write to html asking about ruby Addison Phillips 2013-09-05
ACTION-252 (edit) closed Ping dita folks about contacting html5 about ruby progress Felix Sasaki 2013-09-05
ACTION-253 (edit) closed Remind all the make precis review comments for next week's teleconferece Addison Phillips 2013-09-05
ACTION-254 (edit) closed Write to precis pointing out differences in approach vs. charmod, desire to align string matching, concerns about e.g. normalization Addison Phillips 2013-09-05
ACTION-255 (edit) closed Publish new qa-link-lang Richard Ishida 2013-09-12
ACTION-256 (edit) closed Look up unicode requirements on utf-8 converter regarding lone surrogates and report back Addison Phillips 2013-09-12
ACTION-257 (edit) closed Add link to tracker product on radar page Addison Phillips 2013-09-19
ACTION-258 (edit) closed Send proposal for date to switch telecon time to standard time using same wall time Addison Phillips 2013-09-19
ACTION-259 (edit) closed Send reminder about tpac with warning will cancel room Addison Phillips 2013-09-19
ACTION-260 (edit) closed Solicit feedback on translate qa article via email via winter Addison Phillips 2013-09-26
ACTION-261 (edit) closed Change the teleconference time per action-258 Addison Phillips 2013-10-03
ACTION-262 (edit) closed Cancel tpac room reserveration, notify lists that we won't formally meet but richard will be around Addison Phillips 2013-10-03
ACTION-263 (edit) closed Provide further information about issues he encountered Addison Phillips 2013-10-03
ACTION-264 (edit) closed Provide further information about issues he encountered wrt to font glyph rotation issues Addison Phillips 2013-10-03
ACTION-265 (edit) closed Publish ruby use cases as wg-note Richard Ishida 2013-10-03
ACTION-266 (edit) closed Ask on member list if anyone is willing to formally host the f2f Addison Phillips 2013-10-10
ACTION-267 (edit) closed Announce intention to publish editor's copy of bp-html-bidi on winter list following richard's update Addison Phillips 2013-10-10
ACTION-268 (edit) closed Publish qa translate flag after incorporating comments Richard Ishida 2013-10-10
ACTION-269 (edit) closed Add mati and najib's comment to bidi techniques doc Richard Ishida 2013-10-10
ACTION-270 (edit) closed Ping aharon to respond to 23260 (as well as 18490/22326) Addison Phillips 2013-10-10
ACTION-271 (edit) closed Request extension on css3 text from style Addison Phillips 2013-11-07
ACTION-272 (edit) closed Ping css about shapes issues Addison Phillips 2013-12-12
ACTION-273 (edit) closed Update css on our eta for css text comments Addison Phillips 2013-12-12
ACTION-274 (edit) closed Ask indic task force about handling of tracking in csstext, pariticulary whether the bar "breaks" in scripts that use one Richard Ishida 2013-12-12
ACTION-275 (edit) closed Publish inline-bidi-markup update for wide review Richard Ishida 2014-01-23
ACTION-276 (edit) closed Move css syntax items to live product, close irrelevant issues, and then write to css about wg position on remainder Addison Phillips 2014-01-23
ACTION-277 (edit) closed Re-integrate richards encoding changes to source and update from anne's Addison Phillips 2014-01-23
ACTION-278 (edit) closed Move css text issues live by friday, 17 january Addison Phillips 2014-01-23
ACTION-279 (edit) closed Reply to travis's email emphasizing the local-suggest-tz issue, suggesting coordination with ical, and personally addressing specific comments Addison Phillips 2014-01-30
ACTION-280 (edit) closed File an issue on encoding document asking for 'name' to be the preferred 'label' and definition of preferred label to be the name Richard Ishida 2014-01-30
ACTION-281 (edit) closed Schedule charmod edits based on a poll Addison Phillips 2014-02-06
ACTION-282 (edit) closed Ask for a lc due date on dom4 Addison Phillips 2014-02-13
ACTION-283 (edit) closed Publish wyntk about bidi update, retitling as appropriate Richard Ishida 2014-02-13
ACTION-284 (edit) closed Write back to xliff and its-ig with summary of our discussion Felix Sasaki 2014-02-13
ACTION-285 (edit) closed Respond to issue-329 indicating we are satisfied with their decision/have no formal objection Addison Phillips 2014-02-13
ACTION-286 (edit) closed Inform css that we are satisfied with counter styles now (save for issue 282) Richard Ishida 2014-02-20
ACTION-287 (edit) closed Pull together wiki page of the caseless matching problem, mining the past conversation with css plus charmod plus bug 16970 Addison Phillips 2014-02-20
ACTION-288 (edit) closed Create comments on borders/backgrounds in tracker and forward to css wg Addison Phillips 2014-02-27 css-background
ACTION-289 (edit) closed Split off radio button comment and update bug 16970 Addison Phillips 2014-02-27
ACTION-290 (edit) closed Send qa-html-encoding-declarations for wide review Richard Ishida 2014-03-06
ACTION-291 (edit) closed Ask dpub about quotes handling related to i18n-issues-80 Richard Ishida 2014-03-06
ACTION-292 (edit) closed Check maximum number on roman numerals for issue-135 Richard Ishida 2014-03-06
ACTION-293 (edit) closed Close closable html issues and update remainder Addison Phillips 2014-03-06
ACTION-294 (edit) closed Reply to css3 borders and backgrounds responses Addison Phillips 2014-03-13
ACTION-295 (edit) closed Send two new documents on choosing/declaring character encodings to wide review Richard Ishida 2014-03-13
ACTION-296 (edit) closed Navigate dst/summer time transition to keep call's time intact after dst change Addison Phillips 2014-03-13
ACTION-297 (edit) closed Poll users for what time is this meeting at David Clarke 2014-03-13
ACTION-298 (edit) closed Ask msft for information on ie12 respecting bom over http encoding change Richard Ishida 2014-03-13
ACTION-299 (edit) closed Send a note on member about tpac attendance Addison Phillips 2014-03-27
ACTION-300 (edit) closed Respond to tpac survey to reserve us a room Addison Phillips 2014-03-27
ACTION-301 (edit) closed Add action items link to agenda Addison Phillips 2014-04-03
ACTION-302 (edit) closed Publish two updated "authoring html" wg notes Richard Ishida 2014-05-01
ACTION-303 (edit) closed Ping anne and coordinate lc publication including any tidying edits on his side Addison Phillips 2014-05-08
ACTION-304 (edit) closed Summarize encoding spec bugzilla list for review by wg in next call Addison Phillips 2014-05-08
ACTION-305 (edit) closed Write a trip report/summary of the universal access meeting Richard Ishida 2014-05-22
ACTION-306 (edit) closed Ping anne about adding notations for where bugs are located Addison Phillips 2014-05-22
ACTION-307 (edit) closed Forward tpac attendance survey thing to richard Addison Phillips 2014-06-05
ACTION-308 (edit) closed Ping new members if interested in reviewing Addison Phillips 2014-06-05
ACTION-309 (edit) closed Ping anne in writing about encoding tests seeking location(s) Addison Phillips 2014-06-05
ACTION-310 (edit) closed Send note to css about satisfaction on closed css3 text issues Richard Ishida 2014-06-05
ACTION-311 (edit) closed Talk to susan about tpac arrangements Addison Phillips 2014-06-12
ACTION-312 (edit) closed Talk to dom about adding status tracking stuff to tracker for encoding last call purposes Richard Ishida 2014-06-12
ACTION-313 (edit) closed Contact dcat folks about catalog_language Felix Sasaki 2014-06-19
ACTION-314 (edit) closed Reminder to winter on reviewing encoding Addison Phillips 2014-06-26
ACTION-315 (edit) closed Close satisifed items in css-text Addison Phillips 2014-07-03
ACTION-316 (edit) closed Triage emails on encoding, file tracker items, and prepare for review in wg by next week Addison Phillips 2014-07-10
ACTION-317 (edit) closed Review bugzilla list on encoding and add tracker Addison Phillips 2014-07-10
ACTION-318 (edit) closed Update charmod-norm for publication as new working draft Addison Phillips 2014-07-10
ACTION-319 (edit) closed Report back on korean justification when response received Koji Ishii 2014-07-17
ACTION-320 (edit) closed Send link to "hamza above" id to public list John Klensin 2014-07-24
ACTION-321 (edit) closed Follow up with prashant on what we discussed about preparing indic document for fpwd Richard Ishida 2014-07-24
ACTION-322 (edit) closed Ping martin about test availability and timing Richard Ishida 2014-07-24
ACTION-323 (edit) closed Modify instrucitons for reviews to include the new markings Richard Ishida 2014-07-31
ACTION-324 (edit) closed Give wg action to read the time zone proposal for action next week Addison Phillips 2014-07-31
ACTION-325 (edit) closed Propose text for the 'false statement' issue Addison Phillips 2014-07-31
ACTION-326 (edit) closed Invite anne to next teleconference to discuss open encoding issues Addison Phillips 2014-08-07
ACTION-327 (edit) closed Update the time zone proposal and then file an issue against html5.next about it Addison Phillips 2014-08-07
ACTION-328 (edit) closed Reply to encoding false statement with proposed text mentioning that we discussed with anne Addison Phillips 2014-08-14
ACTION-329 (edit) closed Re-ping martin for test results on encoding test results Richard Ishida 2014-08-14
ACTION-330 (edit) closed Remind everyone to review longdesc issue 21678 for next week Addison Phillips 2014-08-14
ACTION-331 (edit) closed Close bug 21678 on html longdesc with comment that we are satisfied Richard Ishida 2014-08-21
ACTION-332 (edit) closed : review list of people on encoding lc thread, ensure they're copied on reply Addison Phillips 2014-08-21
ACTION-333 (edit) closed Kick off additional discussion with anne about preface wording Richard Ishida 2014-08-28
ACTION-334 (edit) closed Write back to martin to verify satisfaction on encoding 371 Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-335 (edit) closed Note that 373 is verified Richard Ishida 2014-09-04
ACTION-336 (edit) closed Write to josh bell to confirm satisfaction on 26256 Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-337 (edit) closed Write back to ken+unicode+plh to confirm satisfaction on 385 Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-338 (edit) closed Write to Anne about issue/bug 26154 for status Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-339 (edit) closed Follow up further with andrew to confirm that issue-xxx is out of scope Richard Ishida 2014-09-04
ACTION-340 (edit) closed Raise unencoded scripts issue with unicode Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-341 (edit) closed Write to Mathias Bynens for satisfaction on 26655 Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-342 (edit) closed Write to daniel appelquist about iri wiki page seeking input Addison Phillips 2014-09-04
ACTION-343 (edit) closed Reply to css text issues listed in linked email in minutes with satisfaction (if satisfied) Richard Ishida 2014-09-18
ACTION-344 (edit) closed Respond to css on issue-334 Addison Phillips 2014-09-18
ACTION-345 (edit) closed Respond to jonathan's note about counter styles Richard Ishida 2014-09-25
ACTION-346 (edit) closed Send email to the group seeking objections from non-attendees Addison Phillips 2014-10-02
ACTION-347 (edit) closed Ask for more input on the problem of font family names Xiaoqian Wu 2014-10-02
ACTION-348 (edit) closed Clarify action 346 Richard Ishida 2014-10-09
ACTION-349 (edit) closed Put together framework for wiki/document discussing issues and proposals for handling locale of form widgets Richard Ishida 2014-10-09
ACTION-350 (edit) closed Notify membership that i18n will meet with digpubs at 3 pm on friday at tpac Addison Phillips 2014-10-16
ACTION-351 (edit) closed Respond to intent to implement @lang in forms with note that we're building a document describing issues Addison Phillips 2014-10-16
ACTION-352 (edit) closed Change teleconference call time starting 13 november Addison Phillips 2014-10-16
ACTION-353 (edit) closed Send richard example of encoding test Addison Phillips 2014-10-23
ACTION-354 (edit) closed Ask css to change font spec example so kai is cursive not serif (or use an appropriate example font like song for serif) Richard Ishida 2014-10-30
ACTION-355 (edit) closed Establish wiki showing what our evolving plans are at tpac Addison Phillips 2014-10-30
ACTION-356 (edit) closed Work on converting cldr alphabetic index data to css predefined counter styles using automatic means, evaluating suitability of the data, and report back to wg Leandro Reis 2014-11-06
ACTION-357 (edit) closed Consider status of metadata for multilingual web usage scenarios document and report back to wg Felix Sasaki 2014-11-06
ACTION-358 (edit) closed Retire requirements for its 2.0 Felix Sasaki 2014-11-06
ACTION-359 (edit) closed Revive ltli (language tags and locale identifiers) Addison Phillips 2014-11-06
ACTION-360 (edit) closed Survey publishers if there are requirements for additional/more specific styles in chinese e-books Xiaoqian Wu 2014-11-06
ACTION-361 (edit) closed Check status of idns in ml data best practices Felix Sasaki 2014-11-06
ACTION-362 (edit) closed Share information about public knowledge base materials for use on w3c site Leandro Reis 2014-11-07
ACTION-363 (edit) closed Follow up with membership on hackathon planning for (e.g.) iri/idn or encoding tests Addison Phillips 2014-11-07
ACTION-364 (edit) closed Document how "sticky" language negotiation is done in our pages as an article Richard Ishida 2014-11-07
ACTION-365 (edit) closed Create tombstone version of "authoring techniques for xhtml & html internationalizatoin: characters and encodings 1.0" as the end-of-life of this document Richard Ishida 2014-11-07
ACTION-366 (edit) closed Identify categories non-controversial for line-breaking to support i18n-issue-316 in css3-text Richard Ishida 2014-11-07
ACTION-367 (edit) closed Send richard coordinates for standards folks in china related to ebooks, etc. John Klensin 2014-11-20
ACTION-368 (edit) closed Ping jck about chinese people working on eai Dennis Tan Tanaka 2014-11-20
ACTION-369 (edit) closed Change style sheets to new format for articles and tutorials et al. Richard Ishida 2014-11-20
ACTION-370 (edit) closed Recreate and keep up to date the "things we're working on" list Addison Phillips 2014-11-20
ACTION-371 (edit) closed Send email to member@ asking members to review their actions on project radar Addison Phillips 2014-11-27
ACTION-372 (edit) closed Ask the xslt folks for an extension on our comments Addison Phillips 2014-11-27
ACTION-373 (edit) closed Ask members of working group to be prepared to discuss eai address representation in xforms, html, et al Addison Phillips 2014-11-27
ACTION-374 (edit) closed Create wiki page to track discussion of eai address handling Addison Phillips 2014-11-27
ACTION-375 (edit) closed Defining Decimal Formats Permits Only Single Characters Steven Atkin 2014-12-02 xslt-30
ACTION-376 (edit) closed Provide Guidance on Collation Tailorings Steven Atkin 2014-12-02 xslt-30
ACTION-377 (edit) closed Set up github location for knowledgebase material Richard Ishida 2014-12-11
ACTION-378 (edit) closed Establish a tracker for the indic layout requirements document Addison Phillips 2014-12-11 ilreq
ACTION-379 (edit) closed Respond to all comment emails publicly and prepare updated draft of indic layout document and send to richard Somnath Chandra 2014-12-11
ACTION-380 (edit) closed Contact beihang staff with additional comments and suggested changes to cltf charter Richard Ishida 2014-12-11
ACTION-381 (edit) closed Check on eai documentation pages and send a link to the wg John Klensin 2014-12-11
ACTION-382 (edit) closed Update the wiki page on eai and clarify fully the current situation based on today's teleconference, adding the reference to the eai page when received from jck Addison Phillips 2014-12-11
ACTION-383 (edit) closed Follow up with cldr ticket to add counter style data Leandro Reis 2015-05-15
ACTION-384 (edit) closed Suggest wording for somnath to add to indic layout intro to explain that we'll do other languages later Richard Ishida 2014-12-18
ACTION-385 (edit) closed Write apologetic email about lateness and forward xslt3.0 comments Addison Phillips 2014-12-18
ACTION-386 (edit) closed Set up a tracker for linked data patch format and make steve shepherd Addison Phillips 2014-12-25
ACTION-387 (edit) closed Assign working group to look at uri file:// thread to discuss in next teleconference Addison Phillips 2014-12-25
ACTION-388 (edit) closed Add kerwin draft to radar and set up tracker (so wg can follow the file uri spec) Addison Phillips 2015-01-15
ACTION-389 (edit) closed Add indic layout requirements to review radar and add a tracker link Addison Phillips 2015-01-22
ACTION-390 (edit) closed Forward issue-401 to indic list and shepherd response with appropriate elaboration as needed Richard Ishida 2015-01-22
ACTION-391 (edit) closed Check mati's presence on the distribution list, etc. Addison Phillips 2015-01-29
ACTION-392 (edit) closed Follow up on lock-step publishing counter styles wg document to match css by checking on their status Richard Ishida 2015-01-29
ACTION-393 (edit) closed Send somnath proposed updates to the indic layout requirements document Richard Ishida 2015-01-29
ACTION-394 (edit) closed Send richard detailed requirements for initial letters in various indic scripts Somnath Chandra 2015-01-29
ACTION-395 (edit) closed Forward issue-408 to css as non-provisional comment Richard Ishida 2015-01-29
ACTION-396 (edit) closed Follow up on korean layout requirements comments,et al (expected due date in late feburary) Richard Ishida 2015-02-05
ACTION-397 (edit) closed Ping norbert about js progress status Addison Phillips 2015-02-05
ACTION-398 (edit) closed Publish predefined counter styles as wd when css publishes counter styles as cr Richard Ishida 2015-02-05
ACTION-399 (edit) closed Update article "an introduction to multilingual web addresses" Dennis Tan Tanaka 2015-02-12
ACTION-400 (edit) closed Follow up with new es-402 owner for status of es i18n work Addison Phillips 2015-02-12
ACTION-401 (edit) closed Send source text for "intro to web addresses" to dennis Richard Ishida 2015-02-19
ACTION-402 (edit) closed Make new version of qa-no-language live Richard Ishida 2015-02-19
ACTION-403 (edit) closed Write to xslt folks asking if bug 27615 is likely to be addressed, e.g. do they have plans for a future edition Addison Phillips 2015-02-19
ACTION-404 (edit) closed Check on zwj and friends in idna so that we can document in charmod-norm Dennis Tan Tanaka 2015-02-19
ACTION-405 (edit) closed Ensure "manifest for web applications" is reviewd by 5 March Addison Phillips 2015-02-26
ACTION-406 (edit) closed Ping icu folks about implementation of rli and friends in icu, specific version and ask for review of tests richard created Addison Phillips 2015-02-26
ACTION-407 (edit) closed Work with richard to draft text and then send to www-international a call for tests for encoding Addison Phillips 2015-02-26
ACTION-408 (edit) closed Raise need for formal i18n review step in new process on chairs@ Addison Phillips 2015-02-26
ACTION-409 (edit) closed Add creation of best practices for spec authors to project radar Addison Phillips 2015-02-26
ACTION-410 (edit) closed Write back to qt asking for issue-394 to be "noted" Addison Phillips 2015-03-05
ACTION-411 (edit) closed Notify webvtt that we are actively reviewing Addison Phillips 2015-03-05
ACTION-412 (edit) closed Publish multilingual web usage scenarios Felix Sasaki 2015-03-12
ACTION-413 (edit) closed Add linked data spec felix noted to radar, make him shepherd, and tracker-ize Addison Phillips 2015-03-12
ACTION-414 (edit) closed Review linked data spec for i18n issues Felix Sasaki 2015-03-12
ACTION-415 (edit) closed Send meeting time update proposal to wg lists soliciting input and including a change of time option for asian participation Addison Phillips 2015-03-12
ACTION-416 (edit) closed Ask working group to comment on bp_spec_bidi wiki Richard Ishida 2015-03-19
ACTION-417 (edit) closed Talk to anne/joshua about how to solicit tests for encoding Addison Phillips 2015-03-26
ACTION-418 (edit) closed Send note on member list asking for tpac attendance Addison Phillips 2015-03-26
ACTION-419 (edit) closed Remind working group to review the bp draft and supply comments on existing materials, volunteer to add materials, or provide other comments Addison Phillips 2015-03-26
ACTION-420 (edit) closed Clean up and submit webvtt comments based on today's teleconference Addison Phillips 2015-03-26
ACTION-421 (edit) closed Ping aharon with email about additional requirements document Addison Phillips 2015-04-02
ACTION-422 (edit) closed Warn wg members to look at ltli ed for discussion next week as a new wd Addison Phillips 2015-04-02
ACTION-423 (edit) closed Ping beihan folks about tpac logistics Richard Ishida 2015-04-02
ACTION-424 (edit) closed Solicit comments from wg on w3c document review process wiki page Addison Phillips 2015-04-02
ACTION-425 (edit) closed Figure out means of making bp number and/or identifier properly emphasized Richard Ishida 2015-04-02
ACTION-426 (edit) closed Ask at domain meeting about whether webvtt will be used for tv and cinema Richard Ishida 2015-04-02
ACTION-427 (edit) closed Tag all threads based on our comments in appmanifest's github so we can track Addison Phillips 2015-04-02
ACTION-428 (edit) closed Comment on process 2015 before deadline Addison Phillips 2015-04-09
ACTION-429 (edit) closed Publish new wd of korean layout requirements Richard Ishida 2015-04-16
ACTION-430 (edit) closed Contact editors of klreq for comments and seeking additional support Richard Ishida 2015-04-16
ACTION-431 (edit) closed Send new message to www-international looking for a name for our counter styles note Richard Ishida 2015-04-16
ACTION-432 (edit) closed Amend our tpac wbs to request a room for tpac Addison Phillips 2015-04-16
ACTION-433 (edit) closed Send ltli to richard for adding to github Addison Phillips 2015-04-16
ACTION-434 (edit) closed Write to klreq editors seeking response on current edits and possible future participation Addison Phillips 2015-04-23
ACTION-435 (edit) closed Publish new wd of ltli Richard Ishida 2015-04-23
ACTION-436 (edit) closed Send richard flat version of ltli for publication Addison Phillips 2015-04-23
ACTION-438 (edit) closed Edit grc documents, create a github in your account, add top material, and bring to wg for review Leandro Reis 2015-06-30
ACTION-439 (edit) closed Send message to member list polling for document priority so we can schedule actions Addison Phillips 2015-04-30
ACTION-440 (edit) closed Follow up with daniel about ethiopic information Richard Ishida 2015-05-14
ACTION-441 (edit) closed Write back to fantasai/csswg and propose a way to organize layout information Richard Ishida 2015-05-14
ACTION-442 (edit) closed Remind working group to read new process document for adoption voting at next week's teleconference Addison Phillips 2015-05-21
ACTION-443 (edit) closed Contact interested parties about starting an arabic script layout task force Richard Ishida 2015-05-21
ACTION-444 (edit) closed Write to w3 parties requesting that the publication tool be updated to support note track documents after richard identifiers who to ping Addison Phillips 2015-06-04
ACTION-445 (edit) closed Check out using a subsetting web font for example chars Addison Phillips 2015-06-11
ACTION-446 (edit) closed Ask ivan about his experience with using github issues and best practices and report back Richard Ishida 2015-06-11
ACTION-447 (edit) closed Publish updated version of klreq Richard Ishida 2015-07-02
ACTION-448 (edit) closed Write a proposal to the working group for options in handling language and direction metadata in cases such as mediastream labels Addison Phillips 2015-07-02
ACTION-449 (edit) closed Remind wg membership to read and be ready to discuss http://r12a.github.io/docs/bidi-plain-text/index.html Addison Phillips 2015-07-02
ACTION-450 (edit) closed Ask dom to change settings to notify of all traffic on our issues via email Richard Ishida 2015-07-02
ACTION-451 (edit) closed Respond on csvw issue 617 officially explaining that the wg believes that cldr's values and data structures are needed Addison Phillips 2015-07-09
ACTION-452 (edit) closed Respond to notifications about .lang and .dir email Addison Phillips 2015-07-16
ACTION-453 (edit) closed Publish current version of charmod so the github bits and status bits show Richard Ishida 2015-07-23
ACTION-454 (edit) closed Remind all to review https://github.com/lreis/world-readiness for next week Addison Phillips 2015-07-30
ACTION-455 (edit) closed Respond to fantasai saying we'll send style info along by next week Addison Phillips 2015-07-30
ACTION-456 (edit) closed Double check with ff about vertical text change proposal and impact on them Koji Ishii 2015-07-30
ACTION-457 (edit) closed Remind group to review webvtt responses *before* the meeting so can discuss Addison Phillips 2015-07-30 webvtt1
ACTION-458 (edit) closed Write to utc and give a heads up about mongolian nnbsp question Addison Phillips 2015-07-30
ACTION-459 (edit) closed Summarize webvtt problem for bidi list and seek input Richard Ishida 2015-08-13
ACTION-460 (edit) closed Talk to dom about implementing option [1] for managing email traffic on www-international from github Richard Ishida 2015-09-03
ACTION-461 (edit) closed Re-read issue-80 and evaluate whether to reopen as a github issue or not Richard Ishida 2015-09-10
ACTION-462 (edit) closed Follow up with editors on bdo/bdi/etc. and prepare an example for consideration by the wg to send them Addison Phillips 2015-09-10
ACTION-463 (edit) closed Propose closure of tabular-data-model issues 462 - 479 Richard Ishida 2015-09-24
ACTION-464 (edit) closed Forward issues 472, 471, 459, 458, 457, 456, 433, 404 Addison Phillips 2015-09-30
ACTION-465 (edit) closed Look into issue 406 to see if still valid Richard Ishida 2015-09-30
ACTION-466 (edit) closed Prepare new draft of encoding spec for updated cr Addison Phillips 2015-10-01
ACTION-467 (edit) closed Review issue-400 and see if it is xslt or some other spec and decide what to do with it Addison Phillips 2015-10-01
ACTION-468 (edit) closed Forward issue-391 to dpub Richard Ishida 2015-10-01
ACTION-469 (edit) closed Forward issue-387 Addison Phillips 2015-10-01
ACTION-470 (edit) closed Forward issue-362 after rewriting Richard Ishida 2015-10-01
ACTION-471 (edit) closed Forward issue-359 to css Richard Ishida 2015-10-01
ACTION-472 (edit) closed Close all items older than 2012 Richard Ishida 2015-10-01
ACTION-473 (edit) closed Ensure we have a meeting number set up for next week Richard Ishida 2015-10-15
ACTION-474 (edit) closed Prepare and publish fpwd of best practices for specification developers Richard Ishida 2015-10-15
ACTION-475 (edit) closed Close writing-mode issues unless final comments are received beforehand Richard Ishida 2015-10-22
ACTION-476 (edit) closed Write back to media capture saying that we'll continue to work on problem but they can publish in the meantime Addison Phillips 2015-10-22
ACTION-477 (edit) closed Add i18n metadata for json to list of projects Addison Phillips 2015-10-22
ACTION-478 (edit) closed Solicit input from xliff, its, bpmlod about json/plain text i18n metadata Felix Sasaki 2015-10-22
ACTION-479 (edit) closed Ping bobby about documenting issues raised at tpac Addison Phillips 2015-11-12
ACTION-480 (edit) closed Write back to timed text and note that we've reviewed their charter Addison Phillips 2015-11-19
ACTION-481 (edit) closed Respond to presentation-api issue 506 with discussed set of comments Richard Ishida 2015-11-19
ACTION-482 (edit) closed Follow up with david s. to get name for repo and set up said repo Richard Ishida 2015-11-26
ACTION-483 (edit) closed Review close marked webvtt issues and close if satisfied Addison Phillips 2015-11-26
ACTION-484 (edit) closed Bring public-indic list into unicode discussion of utr#23 Addison Phillips 2015-12-10
ACTION-485 (edit) closed Send poll to member list on encoding spec cr handling Addison Phillips 2015-12-17
ACTION-486 (edit) closed Ask alreq folks about issue 1 in section 2.4 of charmod-norm Richard Ishida 2016-01-21
ACTION-487 (edit) closed Add issues for c5 and a note on transcoder non-normalization to charmod Addison Phillips 2016-01-28
ACTION-488 (edit) closed Restyle figures/tables to use new stylesheet in charmod and then, if necessary, make recommendations to fantasai Addison Phillips 2016-01-28
ACTION-489 (edit) closed Remind folks to read richard's qa-site-conneg article and include wide-review in next week's agenda Addison Phillips 2016-02-11
ACTION-490 (edit) closed Publish new version of qa-who-uses-unicode Richard Ishida 2016-02-18
ACTION-491 (edit) closed Put qa-ruby in production as a replacement for articles/ruby and make the old one deprecated Richard Ishida 2016-02-18
ACTION-492 (edit) closed Think about better ways to represent spaces, etc. in qa-bidi-space Richard Ishida 2016-02-18
ACTION-493 (edit) closed Publish qa-bidi-space Richard Ishida 2016-02-18
ACTION-494 (edit) closed Deprecate qa-setting-encoding-in-applications Richard Ishida 2016-02-18
ACTION-495 (edit) closed Ping the member list asking if a schedule change survey would produce more turnout Addison Phillips 2016-03-03
ACTION-496 (edit) closed Send qa-lang-priorities update for wide review Richard Ishida 2016-03-03
ACTION-497 (edit) closed Publish the 3 bidi articles and announce them on www-international soliciting any additional comments Richard Ishida 2016-03-17
ACTION-498 (edit) closed Publish qa-site-conneg Richard Ishida 2016-03-17
ACTION-499 (edit) closed Review geofencing fpwd David Clarke 2016-03-24
ACTION-500 (edit) closed Contact css about adding a css property for emoji default presentation selection Addison Phillips 2016-03-31
ACTION-501 (edit) closed Add to pri319 opposition of i18n wg to script subtag Addison Phillips 2016-03-31
ACTION-502 (edit) closed Review the unsent/pending github issues from tracker and triage for next call, sending notes to people who raised issues Addison Phillips 2016-03-31
ACTION-503 (edit) closed Add unicode-xml to project radar Addison Phillips 2016-04-07
ACTION-504 (edit) closed Forward remaining action 502 issues and ping dennis, leandro, and leslie about theirs Addison Phillips 2016-04-07
ACTION-505 (edit) closed Prepare updated unicode-xml disclaimer text for publication as a placeholding wg note while martin et al get started working on updates Addison Phillips 2016-04-07
ACTION-506 (edit) closed Remind group to study quotation mark behavior for next call Addison Phillips 2016-04-14
ACTION-507 (edit) closed Double check handling of note status for unicode-xml while we work on it Richard Ishida 2016-04-21
ACTION-508 (edit) closed Publish updated unicode-xml note based on results of action-507 Richard Ishida 2016-04-21
ACTION-509 (edit) closed Remind wg members to definitely read ruby/markup.en.html for next week Addison Phillips 2016-04-21
ACTION-510 (edit) closed Write a wiki page on <q> element proposal using extracts from the email discussion Richard Ishida 2016-04-21
ACTION-511 (edit) closed Check if discource for wicg can add notifier for an i18n label Richard Ishida 2016-05-05
ACTION-512 (edit) closed Send www-international an email about removing topic index and prepare new home page and other page mods as needed to support that Richard Ishida 2016-05-05
ACTION-513 (edit) closed Raise an issue against html about default q-styling Richard Ishida 2016-05-05
ACTION-514 (edit) closed Publish ruby markup article after pinging fantasai and koji Richard Ishida 2016-05-12
ACTION-515 (edit) closed Replace topic index with a giant search box Richard Ishida 2016-05-12
ACTION-516 (edit) closed Triage wontfixed bugzilla items in case any action is needed? Addison Phillips 2016-05-12
ACTION-517 (edit) closed Remind working group to review html items in http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/ for next call Addison Phillips 2016-05-12
ACTION-518 (edit) closed Submit approved issues to web-annotations after speaking to richard about the discussion Felix Sasaki 2016-05-12
ACTION-519 (edit) closed Delete html51 label and update radar to reflect it Addison Phillips 2016-05-19
ACTION-520 (edit) closed Remind group to review spec dev, raise issues, with a target of discussing mid-june Addison Phillips 2016-05-19
ACTION-521 (edit) closed Take a decision on github html issue 122 Addison Phillips 2016-05-19
ACTION-522 (edit) closed Html github issue 127 look into additional recommendations if any Addison Phillips 2016-05-19
ACTION-523 (edit) closed Review and update github html 121 about compatibility caseless Addison Phillips 2016-05-19
ACTION-524 (edit) closed Add comment to github web annotation issue 206 indicating that we think code points is the right solution but that we suggest/invite a teleconference Addison Phillips 2016-05-26
ACTION-525 (edit) closed Draft some examples of language use cases for review by felix of web-annotation Richard Ishida 2016-05-26
ACTION-526 (edit) closed Provide note text to indicate that selection tools should take care in selecting boundaries Richard Ishida 2016-06-02
ACTION-527 (edit) closed Review web annotation #227 and reply asap with advice on unicode normalization Addison Phillips 2016-06-02
ACTION-528 (edit) closed Look into issue 123 and update as needed Addison Phillips 2016-06-09
ACTION-529 (edit) closed Forward issue 122 to html Addison Phillips 2016-06-09
ACTION-530 (edit) closed Write to chairs@ with a note saying effectively "don't follow old lc model, giving us no time to react" Addison Phillips 2016-06-09
ACTION-531 (edit) closed Add big orange box link for "how to get a review" and pointer to spec dev Richard Ishida 2016-06-09
ACTION-532 (edit) closed Send a note to www-international asking for last call on deprecation of o-time and deprecate if no objection Richard Ishida 2016-06-09
ACTION-533 (edit) closed Update web-annotation 227 to say that wg thinks the normalization requirements should be removed and a health warning to do normalization on comparison might be needed Addison Phillips 2016-06-09
ACTION-534 (edit) closed Ping martin about unicode in xml Addison Phillips 2016-06-30
ACTION-535 (edit) closed Add note to issue 33 saying we don't agree before closing Addison Phillips 2016-06-30
ACTION-536 (edit) closed Publish predefined-counter-styles as a wg note Richard Ishida 2016-06-30
ACTION-537 (edit) closed File bugs against failing browsers, referring back to the encoding issue list, and update the encoding issues Addison Phillips 2016-06-30
ACTION-538 (edit) closed Work with richard and plh to establish procedure for bringing changes to encoding forward Addison Phillips 2016-06-30
ACTION-539 (edit) closed Write an email objecting to lack of i18n review and review coordination and pointing out that there are issues that should be addressed Addison Phillips 2016-07-21
ACTION-540 (edit) closed Forward dwbp issue reformulation to richard this afternoon (14 jul) Addison Phillips 2016-07-21
ACTION-541 (edit) closed Revise issue 159 about modifier keys and make appropriate revisions Richard Ishida 2016-07-28
ACTION-542 (edit) closed Ask after dpub-pagination status and if they want/ready for a review Richard Ishida 2016-07-28
ACTION-543 (edit) closed Publish elreq as fpwd Richard Ishida 2016-07-28
ACTION-544 (edit) closed Add comment with final text for issues in dwbp as discussed in teleconference for final consumption and when done, send notification to richard Addison Phillips 2016-07-28
ACTION-545 (edit) closed Create draft of bidi-in-plain-text and start email thread on public-i18n-bidi Richard Ishida 2016-08-04
ACTION-546 (edit) closed Update the metadata wiki page to discuss language/direction metadata problems in e.g. json Addison Phillips 2016-08-04
ACTION-547 (edit) closed Ping martin regarding progress on unicode in xml update Addison Phillips 2016-08-18
ACTION-548 (edit) closed Forward issue-215 to html asking for the removal of rb and rtc from the list of "obsolete" tags in html 5.1 Richard Ishida 2016-09-08
ACTION-549 (edit) closed Create agenda schedule for tpac meeting of i18n wg and reply to inquiries, especially dpub Addison Phillips 2016-09-08
ACTION-550 (edit) closed Send a request-to-read on charmod-norm for discussion next week, with an eye to proceeding to lc Addison Phillips 2016-09-08
ACTION-551 (edit) closed Drop current charmod section 4 into the wiki for posterity or future use and then edit to remove Addison Phillips 2016-09-15
ACTION-552 (edit) closed Write to TAG about potential for a serialization form for natural language strings to address issues with dir and lang Addison Phillips 2016-09-29
ACTION-553 (edit) closed Work with richard to develop a pros/cons document describing the different bidi-in-json handling proposals Addison Phillips 2016-09-29
ACTION-554 (edit) closed Work to schedule a review of microformats Addison Phillips 2017-03-30
ACTION-555 (edit) closed Provide implementer guidelines for how to obtain language from runtime environment, users, et al Addison Phillips 2016-09-29
ACTION-556 (edit) closed Convert her text justification to respec Elika Etemad 2016-09-30
ACTION-557 (edit) closed Send fantasai information and pointers to i18n use of respec Richard Ishida 2016-09-30
ACTION-558 (edit) closed Do due diligence on converting layout tfs to cgs Richard Ishida 2016-09-30
ACTION-559 (edit) closed Create a repo and base document for "string searching in natural language content" Richard Ishida 2016-09-30
ACTION-560 (edit) closed Establish a process for auto-publishing updates to encoding on a regular basis Richard Ishida 2016-10-06
ACTION-561 (edit) closed Check whether the working group agreed to publish all documents using echida Richard Ishida 2016-10-13
ACTION-562 (edit) closed Forward ldn comments to social Addison Phillips 2016-10-13
ACTION-563 (edit) closed Update activitypub issue 128 to extend to other examples Addison Phillips 2016-10-13
ACTION-564 (edit) closed Provide csarven and ldn with text about language negotiation Addison Phillips 2016-10-20
ACTION-565 (edit) closed Remind wg to review annotation-model issues for teleconference of 10 november and reply to their wg for a call on 11 november Addison Phillips 2016-11-03
ACTION-566 (edit) closed Move language detection to i18n-discuss for further development and so that we can use issues Addison Phillips 2016-11-03
ACTION-567 (edit) closed Figure out how to use bikeshed to publish encoding on tr Richard Ishida 2016-11-17
ACTION-568 (edit) closed Write to liam and ask about the changes in qt 3.1 so that we can do a targetted review Addison Phillips 2016-11-17
ACTION-569 (edit) closed Respond to issue 183 on micropub assenting to closing the issue but noting our relative dissatisfaction Addison Phillips 2016-11-17
ACTION-570 (edit) closed Close all minuted issues and notify the owning working group of our satisfaction Richard Ishida 2016-11-17
ACTION-571 (edit) closed Follow up on i18n issue 24 and see that an issue is raised on the font in question Richard Ishida 2016-11-17
ACTION-572 (edit) closed Move najib's comment to an appropriate location for further discussion Richard Ishida 2016-11-17
ACTION-573 (edit) closed Remind wg to review typography document with an goal of publishing fpwd late january Addison Phillips 2016-12-08
ACTION-574 (edit) closed Bundle up css issues up into an email for action in next teleconference Richard Ishida 2016-12-08
ACTION-575 (edit) closed Check webauthn and input events comments for status and forwarding Addison Phillips 2016-12-08
ACTION-576 (edit) closed Write to ttml's wg and ask for more time Addison Phillips 2016-12-15
ACTION-577 (edit) closed Send css-ruby and css-text comments to css at i18n wg comments Richard Ishida 2016-12-15
ACTION-578 (edit) closed Write to aharon and mati about the whatwg bidi text issue Richard Ishida 2016-12-22
ACTION-579 (edit) closed Send a note to www-international seeking additional feedback and insight on ime interaction with uievents Richard Ishida 2016-12-22
ACTION-580 (edit) closed Set up two repos for felix's documents from its for final publication as note Richard Ishida 2017-01-26
ACTION-581 (edit) closed Send vertical article for wide review after getting final feedback and fixing the issue styling Richard Ishida 2017-01-26
ACTION-582 (edit) closed Sort out justification text on typography document Richard Ishida 2017-01-26
ACTION-583 (edit) closed Review charmod-norm issues list and propose closure Addison Phillips 2017-01-26
ACTION-584 (edit) closed Send note to www-international announcing switching to github digests and set up the digests Richard Ishida 2017-02-02
ACTION-585 (edit) closed Move the justification materials to separate article and point to it from typography document Richard Ishida 2017-02-02
ACTION-586 (edit) closed Summarize whatwg string definition and recommend changes if needed Addison Phillips 2017-02-02
ACTION-587 (edit) closed Set up weekly digest of github in advance of the teleconference to send to the public-i18n-core list Richard Ishida 2017-02-09
ACTION-588 (edit) closed File additional tickets for support of predefined counter styles against remaining browsers Addison Phillips 2017-02-09
ACTION-589 (edit) closed Publish typography index as fpwd Richard Ishida 2017-02-09
ACTION-590 (edit) closed Follow up on html issue 343 wording and reopen if necessary Addison Phillips 2017-02-09
ACTION-591 (edit) closed Re-check letter spacing in css-text issues for closure Richard Ishida 2017-02-09
ACTION-592 (edit) closed Close uievents issues with close tag Richard Ishida 2017-02-09
ACTION-593 (edit) closed Add jck as point man when adding slim to review radar Addison Phillips 2017-02-16
ACTION-594 (edit) closed Reply to marcos caceres email and list his question as a topic for next teleconference Addison Phillips 2017-03-02
ACTION-595 (edit) closed Publish to obsolete wg notes as decided in this week's teleconference Felix Sasaki 2017-03-02
ACTION-596 (edit) closed Adjust the agenda to reflect use of uk time for meeting and update links to dateandtime Addison Phillips 2017-03-16
ACTION-597 (edit) closed Publish vertical text article Richard Ishida 2017-03-16
ACTION-598 (edit) closed Respond to marcos with summary of current state of bidi-in-json Addison Phillips 2017-03-16
ACTION-599 (edit) closed Publish justification for wide review Richard Ishida 2017-03-16
ACTION-600 (edit) closed Prepare and submit encoding refresh Addison Phillips 2017-03-16
ACTION-601 (edit) closed Check comment status for uievents specs Richard Ishida 2017-03-23
ACTION-602 (edit) closed Make shacl comments in felix's email into issues and/or commenting on sandro's comments and labeling them Richard Ishida 2017-03-23
ACTION-603 (edit) closed Respond to payment request api comment to make sure that direction only applies to one string at a time or to override for a specific string in a collection Richard Ishida 2017-03-23
ACTION-604 (edit) closed Move the encoding tracking table to github so addison can update it Richard Ishida 2017-03-30
ACTION-605 (edit) closed Checks status of svg2 comments Richard Ishida 2017-03-30
ACTION-606 (edit) closed Tell travis to go ahead removing bidi controls text from html5 and whatwg Richard Ishida 2017-03-30
ACTION-607 (edit) closed Publish approaches to full justification as an article Richard Ishida 2017-04-06
ACTION-608 (edit) closed Send richard comments on string-base-direction document Addison Phillips 2017-04-06
ACTION-609 (edit) closed Write to chaals and html indicating our preferences (see minutes) regarding handling of ruby in html Addison Phillips 2017-04-13
ACTION-610 (edit) closed Start working on what a new version or update for ruby annotation would look like Richard Ishida 2017-04-13
ACTION-611 (edit) closed Contact martin to see if unicode-xml will be worked on soon so that wg can decide if alternate next steps are needed Addison Phillips 2017-04-27
ACTION-612 (edit) closed Create a bidi/lang recommendations document in order to go to tag Addison Phillips 2017-04-27
ACTION-613 (edit) closed Add pictures of successful rendering to bidi strings doc Richard Ishida 2017-04-27
ACTION-614 (edit) closed Ping anne about encoding tests (reviewing, etc.) Addison Phillips 2017-04-27
ACTION-615 (edit) closed Finalize floating time article for publication Addison Phillips 2017-05-04
ACTION-616 (edit) closed Update unicode-xml to indicate current status Addison Phillips 2017-05-11
ACTION-617 (edit) closed Give addison access to i18n-drafts Richard Ishida 2017-05-11
ACTION-618 (edit) closed Create a short document about making direction default recommendation to be 'auto' and send to www-international@ for review Richard Ishida 2017-08-25
ACTION-619 (edit) closed Notify html that we completed 5.2 and don't have comments Addison Phillips 2017-05-25
ACTION-620 (edit) closed Check unicode-xml publication via echidna Richard Ishida 2017-06-01
ACTION-621 (edit) closed File additional issue on imsc related to font selection and "recommended character sets" section Addison Phillips 2017-06-01
ACTION-622 (edit) closed Forward poe/ordl comments on behalf of bert Bert Bos 2017-06-08
ACTION-623 (edit) closed Reach out to webidl regarding tag-issue-178 Addison Phillips 2017-06-15
ACTION-624 (edit) closed Publish qa-floating-time for wide review Richard Ishida 2017-06-15
ACTION-625 (edit) closed Check status of html eai issue and reopen as necessary Addison Phillips 2017-06-22
ACTION-626 (edit) closed Notify semantic sensor network ontology folks that review is complete Addison Phillips 2017-06-22
ACTION-627 (edit) closed Pull together "requirements for language and direction information in data formats" draft Addison Phillips 2017-06-22
ACTION-628 (edit) closed Send to list the documents to be combined Addison Phillips 2017-06-22
ACTION-629 (edit) closed Set up notifications for push-api Richard Ishida 2017-07-06
ACTION-630 (edit) closed Raise push-api comments after r12a sets up notifications Steven Atkin 2017-07-06
ACTION-631 (edit) closed Invite chaals to teleconference in two weeks to discuss microdata Addison Phillips 2017-07-13
ACTION-632 (edit) closed Update unicode-xml to include change in status banner Addison Phillips 2017-07-13
ACTION-633 (edit) closed Create github repo for new document (call it string-metadata) Richard Ishida 2017-07-13
ACTION-634 (edit) closed Check john's comment on floating times article Richard Ishida 2017-07-13
ACTION-635 (edit) closed Remind all to think about ways and venues for reaching out to larger audience for reviews Addison Phillips 2017-07-13
ACTION-636 (edit) closed Update floating times q+a to address confusing section at end Addison Phillips 2017-07-20
ACTION-637 (edit) closed Stimulate non-ascii email advocates to provide feedback on eai support in html John Klensin 2017-07-20
ACTION-638 (edit) closed Provide a formal statement on i18n position on eai in html Addison Phillips 2017-07-20
ACTION-639 (edit) closed Follow up on microdata review and chaals action for text Addison Phillips 2017-08-10
ACTION-640 (edit) closed Change style sheets to incorporate gill sans changes Richard Ishida 2017-08-10
ACTION-641 (edit) closed Publish "strings and bidi" for wide review and forward link to tag Richard Ishida 2017-08-10
ACTION-642 (edit) closed Ask www-international about closing index db items Richard Ishida 2017-08-10
ACTION-643 (edit) closed Close ttml issues Richard Ishida 2017-08-24
ACTION-644 (edit) closed Add the language use case to string meta article Richard Ishida 2017-08-24
ACTION-645 (edit) closed Remind working group to read whatwg html issue 2945 for discussion next telecon Addison Phillips 2017-08-31
ACTION-646 (edit) closed Publish strings-and-bidi article Richard Ishida 2017-08-31
ACTION-647 (edit) closed Send list of review items for next week (pendings and close? items) Richard Ishida 2017-09-07
ACTION-648 (edit) closed Ask mongolian ad hoc group to use our list Richard Ishida 2017-09-07
ACTION-649 (edit) closed Reply to whatwg 2945 translatehint issue with wg opinion Addison Phillips 2017-09-07
ACTION-650 (edit) closed Write to remote playback and indicate that we are satisfied and our review is in fact complete Addison Phillips 2017-09-14
ACTION-651 (edit) closed Shorten the list of pending/closed items and reissue for next telecon discussion Richard Ishida 2017-09-14
ACTION-652 (edit) closed Ensure that our tpac av request is filed Addison Phillips 2017-09-21
ACTION-653 (edit) closed Send email about default stylesheet for emphasis marks (issue 385) seeking input Richard Ishida 2017-09-21
ACTION-654 (edit) closed Forward all comments we discussed during telecon. Richard Ishida 2017-09-21
ACTION-655 (edit) closed Send pending issues agreed during call, and close issues agreed during call; and send out new list for discussion next week Richard Ishida 2017-09-28
ACTION-656 (edit) closed Notify websub we are satisfied with 124 Richard Ishida 2017-10-05
ACTION-657 (edit) closed Contact fantasai about issue 387 inviting summary of current status of text-emphasis-position Richard Ishida 2017-10-05
ACTION-658 (edit) closed Look for latin text with dot or macron below that could cause problems for underline Richard Ishida 2017-10-05
ACTION-659 (edit) closed De-pend all the css-text-decor issues Richard Ishida 2017-10-05
ACTION-660 (edit) closed Raise comment against utr53 asking for clarity about what they are trying to do Richard Ishida 2017-10-12
ACTION-661 (edit) closed Send https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/488 to intersection observer group Richard Ishida 2017-10-12
ACTION-662 (edit) closed Review dnt and sent an all-clear status to that wg unless something found Addison Phillips 2017-10-19
ACTION-663 (edit) closed Remind all to review charmod for status for next week, set agenda item for working to promote to next status next telecon Addison Phillips 2017-10-19
ACTION-664 (edit) closed Produce updated string-meta with additional text needed for fpwd by 2 weeks Addison Phillips 2017-10-19
ACTION-665 (edit) closed Get behnam to forward 497 to the utr53 pri Richard Ishida 2017-10-19
ACTION-666 (edit) closed Talk to unicode folks about ways to cross-pollinate between our groups Addison Phillips 2017-10-19
ACTION-667 (edit) closed Talk to unicode folks about ways to cross-pollinate between our groups Addison Phillips 2017-10-19
ACTION-668 (edit) closed Set up wiki in our repo to capture ideas for engaging folks with our questions Richard Ishida 2017-10-19
ACTION-669 (edit) closed Ping various chairs or the chairs list for ideas on engaging Addison Phillips 2017-10-26
ACTION-670 (edit) closed Remind members to send ideas about how to find experts to member list Addison Phillips 2017-10-26
ACTION-671 (edit) closed Close all dnt issues that need close Richard Ishida 2017-10-26
ACTION-672 (edit) closed Respond to device and sensors and ask if they can self-review (while ack that we are going to review) Addison Phillips 2017-11-02
ACTION-673 (edit) closed Forward remaining low-vision-needs comments Bert Bos 2017-11-02
ACTION-674 (edit) closed Respond to observer requests and in particular folks who'd like to schedule tpac time Addison Phillips 2017-11-09
ACTION-675 (edit) closed Create agenda in wiki for tpac Addison Phillips 2017-11-09
ACTION-676 (edit) closed Contact plh about moving encoding to rec Addison Phillips 2017-11-09
ACTION-677 (edit) closed Invite angel et al to propose a time to talk about clreq progress and gap analysis Addison Phillips 2017-11-09
ACTION-678 (edit) closed Add text to inline-bidi-markup saying more strongly why not to use the bdo element Richard Ishida 2017-11-13
ACTION-679 (edit) closed Send inline-bidi-markup for wide review Richard Ishida 2017-11-13
ACTION-681 (edit) closed Set up mongolian task force framework Richard Ishida 2017-11-14
ACTION-682 (edit) closed Contact uighur contacts and send information to start conversation Richard Ishida 2017-11-14
ACTION-683 (edit) closed Check low-vision-needs comments are notifying properly Richard Ishida 2017-11-23
ACTION-684 (edit) closed Add text-decoration to radar Addison Phillips 2017-11-23
ACTION-685 (edit) closed Add links to ids in html authoring techniques page Richard Ishida 2017-11-23
ACTION-686 (edit) closed Update agenda using the link only Addison Phillips 2017-11-23
ACTION-687 (edit) closed Send list of edge bugs to upvote Richard Ishida 2017-11-23
ACTION-688 (edit) closed Produce new encoding cr Addison Phillips 2017-12-07
ACTION-689 (edit) closed Add mustard to string-meta bp section Addison Phillips 2017-12-07
ACTION-690 (edit) closed Include comment resolution for text-decoration next week and remind all to review issues Addison Phillips 2017-12-14
ACTION-691 (edit) closed Put a foot in the door on utr53 comments if needed Richard Ishida 2017-12-21
ACTION-692 (edit) closed Comment on csswg-drafts 2138 (emoji locale presentation) in support of normative language forbidding the interpretation Addison Phillips 2018-01-25
ACTION-693 (edit) closed Comment on csswg-drafts 2125 in support of visual truncation of text-overflow Addison Phillips 2018-01-25
ACTION-694 (edit) closed Update wg pages with new header discussed in teleconference Richard Ishida 2018-02-01
ACTION-695 (edit) closed Put charmod-norm on homework list for advancing to wide review Addison Phillips 2018-02-01
ACTION-696 (edit) closed Raise jlreq issue 9 (from our issue 389) with clreq also Richard Ishida 2018-02-22
ACTION-697 (edit) closed Close the css-text-decor issues as discussed in teleconference Richard Ishida 2018-02-22
ACTION-698 (edit) closed Update charmod-norm and push to tr for wide review Addison Phillips 2018-02-22
ACTION-699 (edit) closed Write to cldr on wg behalf about trac 8915 including wording about getting exemplars right Addison Phillips 2018-03-15
ACTION-700 (edit) closed Make pal's new draft part of homework Addison Phillips 2018-03-15
ACTION-701 (edit) closed Reply to dom that we completed a review with no issues found Addison Phillips 2018-03-22
ACTION-702 (edit) closed Write a 1-pager about the unicode-xml and isolating controls issue Addison Phillips 2018-03-22
ACTION-703 (edit) closed Create updated bdo example for html 5.3 in response to html issue 1254/pull 1267 Richard Ishida 2018-03-29
ACTION-704 (edit) closed Write to imsc and suggest the terms 'widely accepted' or 'widely supported' instead of 'safe' Addison Phillips 2018-03-29
ACTION-705 (edit) closed Ask unicore list about southeast asian line breaking Richard Ishida 2018-04-05
ACTION-706 (edit) closed Publish charmod-norm for wide review Addison Phillips 2018-04-05
ACTION-707 (edit) closed Mention meta idea on html 1292 Addison Phillips 2018-04-05
ACTION-708 (edit) closed Set up southeast asian task force and corresponding repo Richard Ishida 2018-04-26
ACTION-709 (edit) closed Announce charmod to ietf@ (jck to post to other lists) Addison Phillips 2018-05-10
ACTION-710 (edit) closed Announce charmod on home page, twitter and send to unicore Richard Ishida 2018-05-10
ACTION-711 (edit) closed Follow up on pointer spec to see if they requested a review Addison Phillips 2018-05-17
ACTION-712 (edit) closed Ping webvtt on our issues 4 and 12 since they have a cr transition with these open Addison Phillips 2018-05-17
ACTION-713 (edit) closed Make html53 review homework for next telecon Addison Phillips 2018-05-17
ACTION-714 (edit) closed Check spacing for french examples in q element article (for non-breaking) Richard Ishida 2018-05-17
ACTION-715 (edit) closed Add info to q element article about quoted text that should looks like original Richard Ishida 2018-05-17
ACTION-716 (edit) closed Update whatwg issue 3636 to say we discussed and would like to proceed Addison Phillips 2018-05-17
ACTION-717 (edit) closed Update microdata issue 21 saying we don't object Addison Phillips 2018-05-17
ACTION-718 (edit) closed Add html issue 1424 to homework for next week Addison Phillips 2018-05-31
ACTION-719 (edit) closed Respond to gamepad that we reviewed with no issues Addison Phillips 2018-05-31
ACTION-720 (edit) closed Write to html and tell them we're not quite done with the review of 5.3 Addison Phillips 2018-05-31
ACTION-721 (edit) closed Look into font subsetting for charmod-norm Katy Mawhood 2018-05-31
ACTION-722 (edit) closed Work with peter and jck on a response relative to thai eai request Addison Phillips 2018-06-07
ACTION-723 (edit) closed Follow up on our utr53 comments Addison Phillips 2018-06-07
ACTION-725 (edit) closed Raise profile of whatwg thread on autocomplete/autocapitalize Richard Ishida 2018-06-07
ACTION-726 (edit) closed File utf-8 issue on html53 Richard Ishida 2018-06-07
ACTION-727 (edit) closed Invite stakeholders for html issue 1424 to next teleconference and say that we are doing this on the issue itself Addison Phillips 2018-06-21
ACTION-729 (edit) closed And fantasai to write an article on ltr scripts historically written rtl Richard Ishida 2018-06-28
ACTION-731 (edit) closed Send intro to tc39 to start liaising conversation Peter Saint-Andre 2018-07-05
ACTION-732 (edit) closed Send intro to tc39 to start liaising conversation Peter Saint-Andre 2018-07-05
ACTION-733 (edit) closed Follow up on creating simple explanation of length limits for specdev or some other document Addison Phillips 2018-07-05
ACTION-734 (edit) closed (and jck) post pointer to slides on encoding form/length stuff Addison Phillips 2018-07-05
ACTION-735 (edit) closed Reply to all wide review issues for charmod-norm Addison Phillips 2018-07-19
ACTION-736 (edit) closed Send coordinates of i18n bof @ ietf to winter list Peter Saint-Andre 2018-07-19
ACTION-737 (edit) closed Publish line break article for wide review Richard Ishida 2018-07-26
ACTION-738 (edit) closed Write something about the possibility of using language tags to help indicate direction Richard Ishida 2018-07-26
ACTION-739 (edit) closed Merge bidicontrolsinstrings into string-meta Addison Phillips 2018-07-26
ACTION-740 (edit) closed Follow up with javascript/tc39 folks Addison Phillips 2018-08-02
ACTION-741 (edit) closed Reply to verifiable claims wgs request Addison Phillips 2018-08-09
ACTION-742 (edit) closed Look at merging specdev definitions with definitions-characters article Richard Ishida 2018-08-09
ACTION-743 (edit) closed Set up agenda for tpac Addison Phillips 2018-08-16
ACTION-745 (edit) closed Review the media spec Fuqiao Xue 2018-08-23
ACTION-749 (edit) closed Review input-events issue 70 Richard Ishida 2018-08-30
ACTION-750 (edit) closed Review input-events issues 71-73 Addison Phillips 2018-08-30
ACTION-751 (edit) closed Publish updated article definitions-characters Richard Ishida 2018-09-06
ACTION-753 (edit) closed Draft email to payments asking about early interaction Peter Saint-Andre 2018-09-13

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Addison Phillips <addison@amazon.com>, Chair, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $