Changelog between September 10, 2021 and September 17, 2021

Issues | Actions.

Get changelog

Issues

No issues were modified in this period.

Actions

ACTION-1067: Addison Phillips to Follow up on previous action related to language tag registry online (closed)
  • 2021-09-16 14:11:18:
    * Status changed to 'closed'
ACTION-1080: Addison Phillips to Ping unicode about establishing a langtag online subtag reference (open)
  • 2021-09-16 14:11:40:
    * Created action 'Ping unicode about establishing a langtag online subtag reference' assigned to Addison Phillips, due 2021-09-23
ACTION-1081: Richard Ishida to Proofread the uax50 letter from citpc (open)
  • 2021-09-16 14:26:44:
    * Created action 'Proofread the uax50 letter from citpc' assigned to Richard Ishida, due 2021-09-23
ACTION-1082: Addison Phillips to Establish tpac agenda page and put our various meetings with other groups there also (open)
  • 2021-09-16 14:41:24:
    * Created action 'Establish tpac agenda page and put our various meetings with other groups there also' assigned to Addison Phillips, due 2021-09-23

Addison Phillips <addison@amazon.com>, Chair, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Atsushi Shimono <atsushi@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: changelog.php,v 1.34 2014-02-12 10:08:50 dom Exp $