Overdue Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 57 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-23 (edit) open Scrub wiki and terminology pages to reflect consensus notion of location and place terms Gary Gale 2011-04-13
ACTION-34 (edit) open Represent one of our common use cases in linked data friendly way Vinod Hegde 2011-03-16
ACTION-36 (edit) open Circulate pointer to RDF WG JSON discussion Dan Brickley 2011-04-05
ACTION-37 (edit) open Start drafting a response to OMA liaison statement to agree with the idea of the liaison and to suggest that they participate in our POI and AR discussion and try to converge their technical specifications with ours Andrew Braun 2011-04-27
ACTION-41 (edit) open Summarize URIs in QR codes to POIWG group Dan Brickley 2011-04-06
ACTION-42 (edit) open Identify relevant specs for rotation/orientation included at point of photo/video creation - what is current practice? Dan Brickley 2011-04-06
ACTION-43 (edit) open Work on time spans with Thomas Martin Lechner 2011-04-06 repeating-time
ACTION-44 (edit) open Place use cases for timestamps in the wiki Alex Hill 2011-04-06
ACTION-45 (edit) open Summarise the linked data / RDF approach to classes (RDF) and topics (SKOS), and their use via URIs Dan Brickley 2011-04-06
ACTION-47 (edit) open Merge landscape draft and browser draft into one document Jonathan Jeon 2011-04-07
ACTION-50 (edit) open Determine which OGC WGs are meeting at OGC TC in June Christine Perey 2011-04-07
ACTION-54 (edit) open Find someone within OSM to collaborate with Andrew Braun 2011-04-27
ACTION-55 (edit) open Report to group on what community oriented registries exist and what their governance policies are Karl Seiler 2011-04-13
ACTION-56 (edit) open Look into DNS based POI registry models due two weeks Raj Singh 2011-04-13
ACTION-57 (edit) open Work on finding an expert to discuss with WG about service oriented details Matt Womer 2011-04-13
ACTION-60 (edit) open Find meeting location space in Budapest Andrew Braun 2011-04-27
ACTION-62 (edit) open Provide text about the virtue of using IDs Jens de Smit 2011-04-20
ACTION-63 (edit) open Put text in the draft summarizing the discussion of labels thus far Alex Hill 2011-04-20
ACTION-64 (edit) open Send WG pointers to Geopriv documents that deal with location Carl Reed 2011-04-27
ACTION-67 (edit) open Flesh out category section (see example) Matt Womer 2011-05-12 categories-encoding
ACTION-74 (edit) open FPWD needs better introduction Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-76 (edit) open Look at ISSUE-22 ISSUE-20 ISSUE-21 Carl Reed 2011-05-19
ACTION-77 (edit) open Work on ISSUE-27 Rob Manson 2011-05-19
ACTION-79 (edit) open Review RFC 5870 for ISSUE-37 Andrew Braun 2011-05-19
ACTION-80 (edit) open Look at ISSUE-41 and report back on which we should use: xml:lang and ISO MARC Alpha 3 Matt Womer 2011-05-19
ACTION-81 (edit) open Resolve whether we are going to Budapest or not Andrew Braun 2011-05-19
ACTION-82 (edit) open Setup poll for next meeting, OMA or MIT Matt Womer 2011-05-26
ACTION-84 (edit) open Update homepage with co-chair announcement, FPWD link Matt Womer 2011-06-09
ACTION-85 (edit) open Put poll for 12-13th or the 26-27th of July at MIT Matt Womer 2011-06-09
ACTION-86 (edit) open T make a map of specs/stds/wgs that are related to our work Rob Manson 2011-06-09
ACTION-88 (edit) open Eview georss schema and send to the list Matt Womer 2011-06-16
ACTION-89 (edit) open Fix first POI example s/name/label/ Matt Womer 2011-06-16
ACTION-90 (edit) open Find where he saw what lat/long means if it is in meters Alex Hill 2011-06-23
ACTION-91 (edit) open Send out notification about next f2f Andrew Braun 2011-07-28
ACTION-92 (edit) open Update XML syntax and publish doc next week Matt Womer 2011-08-04
ACTION-93 (edit) open Writeup process for adding new things to specifications Matt Womer 2011-08-04
ACTION-94 (edit) open Create registration form Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-95 (edit) open Create F2F details page Andrew Braun 2011-08-11
ACTION-96 (edit) open Find someone from Context SWG to present to POI Raj Singh 2011-08-11
ACTION-97 (edit) open Make srsName into crs Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-98 (edit) open Work out example on representing hours using link and Good Relations. Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-99 (edit) open Remove whitespace/serialization from data model before publication Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-100 (edit) open Keep POI WG up to date on 3D Summit agenda, publish it to POI WG list Christine Perey 2011-09-01
ACTION-101 (edit) open Determine when he, Carl and others from OGC and OGC members who might want to attend F2F Raj Singh 2011-09-01
ACTION-103 (edit) open Move OGC terminology suggestions into references section or appendix Matt Womer 2011-09-26
ACTION-104 (edit) open Work on ISSUE-48 and propose some answers Raj Singh 2011-09-26
ACTION-105 (edit) open Update data model description to be in sync with UML diagram developed at f2f Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-106 (edit) open Update POI home page Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-107 (edit) open Setup/teach w3c CVS to Alex Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-108 (edit) open Cleanup ether pad notes (discussion on links, time, embedding in HTML, alternate representations, etc) and post a blog entry Alex Hill 2011-09-28
ACTION-109 (edit) open Paste ether pad notes into wiki and turn to wiki format Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-110 (edit) open Remove time from data model diagram Raj Singh 2011-10-06
ACTION-111 (edit) open Report on ISO gazetteer spec Raj Singh 2011-10-06
ACTION-112 (edit) open Add wiki links for his Yelp and Geonames POI services Raj Singh 2011-11-24
ACTION-113 (edit) open Update XML examples to reflect current data model (i.e. created, updated, scheme, etc. as attributes) Raj Singh 2011-11-24
ACTION-114 (edit) open Make term an attribute Raj Singh 2011-12-08
ACTION-115 (edit) open Look into possibility of inlining value in XML serialization and implications for subelements Alex Hill 2011-12-08

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Alex Hill <ahill@gatech.edu>, Chair, Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: overdue.html,v 1.1 2012/09/28 07:11:02 vivien Exp $