Closed Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 58 closed actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Describe tools Matt Womer 2010-10-26
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Post to member list a call for hosts Andrew Braun 2010-10-26
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Write up some 'non-AR' use cases for POI data format Karl Seiler 2010-10-26
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Start terminology page on POI wiki Gary Gale 2010-10-26
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Introduce Matt and Andy to Korean potential IEs Jonathan Jeon 2010-10-26
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Send out mail describing mailing list usage Andrew Braun 2010-11-03
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Follow-up on Korean contacts Matt Womer 2010-11-03
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Move usecases XLS to wiki Karl Seiler 2010-11-03
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Add a persona/perspective type field to use cases. Karl Seiler 2010-11-03
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Codify on the WIki the "What is an Point of Interest" discussion Gary Gale 2010-11-03
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Make the terminology page look nicer Matt Womer 2010-11-03
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Work on style guide for Wiki usage Matt Womer 2010-11-03
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Put out a definition of a 'thing' to the mailing list. Mike Liebhold 2010-11-17
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Collect triples on the mailing list Jacques Lemordant 2010-11-17
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Review use cases based on today's discussion Andrew Braun 2010-12-08
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Review specs mentioned on the list and to ping those who posted and see if they want to present on the next conference call Andrew Braun 2010-12-10
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Add samples to flesh out the Anchor definition in the data model Karl Seiler 2011-04-13
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Flesh out the 'extent' section of the data model Alex Hill 2011-04-13
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Break out the datamodel with TBD sections in the wiki Matt Womer 2010-12-08
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Send note to list to encourage review of specs Matt Womer 2010-12-15
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Talk with OGC about overview presentation Andrew Braun 2010-12-15
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Update the definition of POI in wiki to reflect the principles laid out in these minutes Andrew Braun 2010-12-21
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Propose next F2F April in Berlin Andrew Braun 2010-12-22
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Formalize relationships and create some use cases Gary Gale 2011-01-19
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Contact Connected Environments to give a presentation. Christine Perey 2011-02-02
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Try to determine what is optional, required, or one of in location primitive Karl Seiler 2011-02-02
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Work on making map-reference as part of relative Karl Seiler 2011-02-02
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Send 2 uses cases to the mailing list Andrew Braun 2011-03-02
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Make categorization model Karl Seiler 2011-03-02
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Put ID requirements in Wiki doc Matt Womer 2011-03-16
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Invite Henning after Matt has put ID requirements in the wiki Christine Perey 2011-03-16
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Invite DERI expert after Matt has put ID requirements in the wiki Vinod Hegde 2011-03-16
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Figure out how to get access to the documents for everyone Matt Womer 2011-03-30
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Add Nokia Point and Find: to browser Jonathan Jeon 2011-04-06
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Fix link for Wikitude Jonathan Jeon 2011-04-06
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Add links to existing standards Matt Womer 2011-04-06
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Report back to WG how in practice the expression of multiple categories and/or topics is accomplished Alex Hill 2011-04-06
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Work with OGC on participating in WG Matt Womer 2011-04-07
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Work on poll for future F2F options. Matt Womer 2011-04-04
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Clean up f2f minutes Matt Womer 2011-04-07
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Write up summary of face to face meeting. Matt Womer 2011-04-13
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Update core draft Relationships Primitive to reflect what we learned at the f2f Matt Womer 2011-04-13
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Work with matt on ACTION-57 Karl Seiler 2011-04-13
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Start email thread on possible new call time Alex Hill 2011-04-13
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Write up new call time poll with current time, Thursday at 10am and write in Matt Womer 2011-04-20
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Outline datamodel, pseudo-DTD and send to rsingh2 Matt Womer 2011-05-12
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Change "Members" to "Contains" Matt Womer 2011-05-12
ACTION-68 (edit) closed Drop map geo-reference Matt Womer 2011-05-12
ACTION-69 (edit) closed bearing should be decimal, not integer Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Data model graph Raj Singh 2011-05-25
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Data model graph Raj Singh 2011-05-25
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Drop georeference type map for FPWD Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Incorporate use-cases as appendix into FPWD Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-75 (edit) closed XML Example should validate before FPWD Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-78 (edit) closed Address ISSUE-32 Karl Seiler 2011-05-19
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Put time-line on next week's agenda Alex Hill 2011-06-02
ACTION-87 (edit) closed Update UML graphic to reflect multiple locations Raj Singh 2011-06-09
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Send mail to public mailing list to poll for agenda topics for F2F Alex Hill 2011-09-01

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Alex Hill <>, Chair, Matt Womer <>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: closed.html,v 1.1 2012/09/28 07:11:02 vivien Exp $