Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 115 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Describe tools Matt Womer 2010-10-26
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Post to member list a call for hosts Andrew Braun 2010-10-26
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Write up some 'non-AR' use cases for POI data format Karl Seiler 2010-10-26
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Start terminology page on POI wiki Gary Gale 2010-10-26
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Introduce Matt and Andy to Korean potential IEs Jonathan Jeon 2010-10-26
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Send out mail describing mailing list usage Andrew Braun 2010-11-03
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Follow-up on Korean contacts Matt Womer 2010-11-03
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Move usecases XLS to wiki Karl Seiler 2010-11-03
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Add a persona/perspective type field to use cases. Karl Seiler 2010-11-03
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Codify on the WIki the "What is an Point of Interest" discussion Gary Gale 2010-11-03
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Make the terminology page look nicer Matt Womer 2010-11-03
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Work on style guide for Wiki usage Matt Womer 2010-11-03
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Put out a definition of a 'thing' to the mailing list. Mike Liebhold 2010-11-17
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Collect triples on the mailing list Jacques Lemordant 2010-11-17
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Review use cases based on today's discussion Andrew Braun 2010-12-08
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Review specs mentioned on the list and to ping those who posted and see if they want to present on the next conference call Andrew Braun 2010-12-10
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Add samples to flesh out the Anchor definition in the data model Karl Seiler 2011-04-13
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Flesh out the 'extent' section of the data model Alex Hill 2011-04-13
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Break out the datamodel with TBD sections in the wiki Matt Womer 2010-12-08
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Send note to list to encourage review of specs Matt Womer 2010-12-15
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Talk with OGC about overview presentation Andrew Braun 2010-12-15
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Update the definition of POI in wiki to reflect the principles laid out in these minutes Andrew Braun 2010-12-21
ACTION-23 (edit) open Scrub wiki and terminology pages to reflect consensus notion of location and place terms Gary Gale 2011-04-13
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Propose next F2F April in Berlin Andrew Braun 2010-12-22
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Formalize relationships and create some use cases Gary Gale 2011-01-19
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Contact Connected Environments to give a presentation. Christine Perey 2011-02-02
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Try to determine what is optional, required, or one of in location primitive Karl Seiler 2011-02-02
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Work on making map-reference as part of relative Karl Seiler 2011-02-02
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Send 2 uses cases to the mailing list Andrew Braun 2011-03-02
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Make categorization model Karl Seiler 2011-03-02
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Put ID requirements in Wiki doc Matt Womer 2011-03-16
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Invite Henning after Matt has put ID requirements in the wiki Christine Perey 2011-03-16
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Invite DERI expert after Matt has put ID requirements in the wiki Vinod Hegde 2011-03-16
ACTION-34 (edit) open Represent one of our common use cases in linked data friendly way Vinod Hegde 2011-03-16
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Figure out how to get access to the documents for everyone Matt Womer 2011-03-30
ACTION-36 (edit) open Circulate pointer to RDF WG JSON discussion Dan Brickley 2011-04-05
ACTION-37 (edit) open Start drafting a response to OMA liaison statement to agree with the idea of the liaison and to suggest that they participate in our POI and AR discussion and try to converge their technical specifications with ours Andrew Braun 2011-04-27
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Add Nokia Point and Find: to browser Jonathan Jeon 2011-04-06
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Fix link for Wikitude Jonathan Jeon 2011-04-06
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Add links to existing standards Matt Womer 2011-04-06
ACTION-41 (edit) open Summarize URIs in QR codes to POIWG group Dan Brickley 2011-04-06
ACTION-42 (edit) open Identify relevant specs for rotation/orientation included at point of photo/video creation - what is current practice? Dan Brickley 2011-04-06
ACTION-43 (edit) open Work on time spans with Thomas Martin Lechner 2011-04-06 repeating-time
ACTION-44 (edit) open Place use cases for timestamps in the wiki Alex Hill 2011-04-06
ACTION-45 (edit) open Summarise the linked data / RDF approach to classes (RDF) and topics (SKOS), and their use via URIs Dan Brickley 2011-04-06
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Report back to WG how in practice the expression of multiple categories and/or topics is accomplished Alex Hill 2011-04-06
ACTION-47 (edit) open Merge landscape draft and browser draft into one document Jonathan Jeon 2011-04-07
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Work with OGC on participating in WG Matt Womer 2011-04-07
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Work on poll for future F2F options. Matt Womer 2011-04-04
ACTION-50 (edit) open Determine which OGC WGs are meeting at OGC TC in June Christine Perey 2011-04-07
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Clean up f2f minutes Matt Womer 2011-04-07
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Write up summary of face to face meeting. Matt Womer 2011-04-13
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Update core draft Relationships Primitive to reflect what we learned at the f2f Matt Womer 2011-04-13
ACTION-54 (edit) open Find someone within OSM to collaborate with Andrew Braun 2011-04-27
ACTION-55 (edit) open Report to group on what community oriented registries exist and what their governance policies are Karl Seiler 2011-04-13
ACTION-56 (edit) open Look into DNS based POI registry models due two weeks Raj Singh 2011-04-13
ACTION-57 (edit) open Work on finding an expert to discuss with WG about service oriented details Matt Womer 2011-04-13
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Work with matt on ACTION-57 Karl Seiler 2011-04-13
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Start email thread on possible new call time Alex Hill 2011-04-13
ACTION-60 (edit) open Find meeting location space in Budapest Andrew Braun 2011-04-27
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Write up new call time poll with current time, Thursday at 10am and write in Matt Womer 2011-04-20
ACTION-62 (edit) open Provide text about the virtue of using IDs Jens de Smit 2011-04-20
ACTION-63 (edit) open Put text in the draft summarizing the discussion of labels thus far Alex Hill 2011-04-20
ACTION-64 (edit) open Send WG pointers to Geopriv documents that deal with location Carl Reed 2011-04-27
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Outline datamodel, pseudo-DTD and send to rsingh2 Matt Womer 2011-05-12
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Change "Members" to "Contains" Matt Womer 2011-05-12
ACTION-67 (edit) open Flesh out category section (see example) Matt Womer 2011-05-12 categories-encoding
ACTION-68 (edit) closed Drop map geo-reference Matt Womer 2011-05-12
ACTION-69 (edit) closed bearing should be decimal, not integer Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Data model graph Raj Singh 2011-05-25
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Data model graph Raj Singh 2011-05-25
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Drop georeference type map for FPWD Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Incorporate use-cases as appendix into FPWD Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-74 (edit) open FPWD needs better introduction Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-75 (edit) closed XML Example should validate before FPWD Matt Womer 2011-05-18
ACTION-76 (edit) open Look at ISSUE-22 ISSUE-20 ISSUE-21 Carl Reed 2011-05-19
ACTION-77 (edit) open Work on ISSUE-27 Rob Manson 2011-05-19
ACTION-78 (edit) closed Address ISSUE-32 Karl Seiler 2011-05-19
ACTION-79 (edit) open Review RFC 5870 for ISSUE-37 Andrew Braun 2011-05-19
ACTION-80 (edit) open Look at ISSUE-41 and report back on which we should use: xml:lang and ISO MARC Alpha 3 Matt Womer 2011-05-19
ACTION-81 (edit) open Resolve whether we are going to Budapest or not Andrew Braun 2011-05-19
ACTION-82 (edit) open Setup poll for next meeting, OMA or MIT Matt Womer 2011-05-26
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Put time-line on next week's agenda Alex Hill 2011-06-02
ACTION-84 (edit) open Update homepage with co-chair announcement, FPWD link Matt Womer 2011-06-09
ACTION-85 (edit) open Put poll for 12-13th or the 26-27th of July at MIT Matt Womer 2011-06-09
ACTION-86 (edit) open T make a map of specs/stds/wgs that are related to our work Rob Manson 2011-06-09
ACTION-87 (edit) closed Update UML graphic to reflect multiple locations Raj Singh 2011-06-09
ACTION-88 (edit) open Eview georss schema and send to the list Matt Womer 2011-06-16
ACTION-89 (edit) open Fix first POI example s/name/label/ Matt Womer 2011-06-16
ACTION-90 (edit) open Find where he saw what lat/long means if it is in meters Alex Hill 2011-06-23
ACTION-91 (edit) open Send out notification about next f2f Andrew Braun 2011-07-28
ACTION-92 (edit) open Update XML syntax and publish doc next week Matt Womer 2011-08-04
ACTION-93 (edit) open Writeup process for adding new things to specifications Matt Womer 2011-08-04
ACTION-94 (edit) open Create registration form Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-95 (edit) open Create F2F details page Andrew Braun 2011-08-11
ACTION-96 (edit) open Find someone from Context SWG to present to POI Raj Singh 2011-08-11
ACTION-97 (edit) open Make srsName into crs Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-98 (edit) open Work out example on representing hours using link and Good Relations. Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-99 (edit) open Remove whitespace/serialization from data model before publication Matt Womer 2011-08-11
ACTION-100 (edit) open Keep POI WG up to date on 3D Summit agenda, publish it to POI WG list Christine Perey 2011-09-01
ACTION-101 (edit) open Determine when he, Carl and others from OGC and OGC members who might want to attend F2F Raj Singh 2011-09-01
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Send mail to public mailing list to poll for agenda topics for F2F Alex Hill 2011-09-01
ACTION-103 (edit) open Move OGC terminology suggestions into references section or appendix Matt Womer 2011-09-26
ACTION-104 (edit) open Work on ISSUE-48 and propose some answers Raj Singh 2011-09-26
ACTION-105 (edit) open Update data model description to be in sync with UML diagram developed at f2f Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-106 (edit) open Update POI home page Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-107 (edit) open Setup/teach w3c CVS to Alex Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-108 (edit) open Cleanup ether pad notes (discussion on links, time, embedding in HTML, alternate representations, etc) and post a blog entry Alex Hill 2011-09-28
ACTION-109 (edit) open Paste ether pad notes into wiki and turn to wiki format Matt Womer 2011-09-28
ACTION-110 (edit) open Remove time from data model diagram Raj Singh 2011-10-06
ACTION-111 (edit) open Report on ISO gazetteer spec Raj Singh 2011-10-06
ACTION-112 (edit) open Add wiki links for his Yelp and Geonames POI services Raj Singh 2011-11-24
ACTION-113 (edit) open Update XML examples to reflect current data model (i.e. created, updated, scheme, etc. as attributes) Raj Singh 2011-11-24
ACTION-114 (edit) open Make term an attribute Raj Singh 2011-12-08
ACTION-115 (edit) open Look into possibility of inlining value in XML serialization and implications for subelements Alex Hill 2011-12-08

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Alex Hill <>, Chair, Matt Womer <>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: index.html,v 1.1 2012/09/28 07:11:02 vivien Exp $