JSON-LD CG Meeting Past Confirmed
Discussion of outstanding JSON-LD issues, YAML-LD and related material.
- Announcements and Introductions
- Repo under W3C Repository Manager
- PRs require GitHub ID to be registered with W3C (@pchampin)
- Approve Minutes
Steps towards completing work on the spec:
- Define limitations on use of YAML Alias Nodes (basic? extended?)
- Define more specifically the YAML-LD-JSON Profile (PR yaml-ld#12)
- Define YAML-LD-Extended Profile
- Transparent use of %TAG for XSD and I18N namespaces (pending library support) (issue yaml-ld#17)
- Full use of YAML Alias nodes
- Define extension points to JSON-LD API
- Test Suite
BP 2 & 3 (yaml-ld#72)
YAML Streams and JSON Sequences (yaml-ld#63)
Call for presentations at September 12 TPAC meeting (YAML-LD, JSON-LD and others)
- State of YAML-LD
- State of RDF-star and JSON-LD-star
- Other topics of interest to the group
Participation poll: https://doodle.com/meeting/organize/id/aMj3LPBb
- Next call
Next call scheduled for September 31st.
Instructions are restricted to W3C users. You need to log in to see them.
Please log in to export this event with all the information you have access to.
The following links do not contain any sensitive information and can be shared publicly.