The W3C Credentials Community Group has identified our priority work items based on community feedback.
Here are the topics and champions (so far):
- Decentralized Identifiers: Drummond Reed, Manu Sporny, Christopher Allen
- Lifecycle of a Verifiable Claims: Joe Andrieu, David Chadwick
- Data Minimization and Selective Disclosure Report: Christopher Allen
- Verifiable Claims Browser API and Browser Polyfill: Dave Longley, Manu Sporny
- Verifiable Claims and Attribute Exchange Protocols: David Chadwick
- Privacy & Security Requirements for Credentials Ecosystem: Christopher Allen, David Chadwick
Note that anyone may join the Credentials Community Group; W3C Membership is not required.