Details on Product Process Document

Open, Raised and Pending Review Issues

New issues for this product are notified to (change it).

There are 33 open and raised issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-55 (edit)
OPEN AC Meetings should not be scheduled to overlap All WG meetings 2013-11-22 Process Document 0
ISSUE-93 (edit)
joint specs
OPEN What should the requirements be for specifications produced by more than one WG? 2014-04-23 Process Document 0
ISSUE-131 (edit)
meetings and workshops
OPEN Clarify the requirements on meetings and workshops 2014-09-14 Process Document 0
ISSUE-133 (edit)
TAG role
OPEN Are the role and make-up of the TAG adequately defined? 2014-09-14 Process Document 0
ISSUE-141 (edit)
OPEN Improve Errata management in W3C 2014-09-18 Process Document 0
ISSUE-142 (edit)
AB role/structure
OPEN Are the role and structure of the AB adequately defined? 2014-09-19 Process Document 0
ISSUE-144 (edit)
Wide Review
OPEN Chairs are asking for clarification for Wide Review 2014-10-02 Process Document 0
ISSUE-157 (edit)
editorial CR revision
OPEN Requirements for republishing a CR with non-substantive changes 2015-02-12 Process Document 0
ISSUE-162 (edit)
Representing multiple groups
OPEN Should participants in Working Groups be allowed to represent more than one organisation? 2015-05-04 Process Document 0
ISSUE-168 (edit)
member hosts?
OPEN Are W3C hosts members of W3C? 2016-08-03 Process Document 0
ISSUE-170 (edit)
PatPol for guests
OPEN Meeting guests need to respect patent policy 2016-08-03 Process Document 0
ISSUE-172 (edit)
Define MoU
OPEN What is a "Memorandum of Understanding"? 2016-08-14 Process Document 0
ISSUE-106 (edit)
RAISED The graveyard of /TR 2014-08-08 Process Document 0
ISSUE-126 (edit)
RAISED Automatic WD publishing tool may change the W3C center of gravity around WGs 2014-09-10 Process Document 0
ISSUE-127 (edit)
Horizontal Group Input
RAISED Can we improve input from 'horizontal' groups (WAI, I18N, ...) 2014-09-13 Process Document 0
ISSUE-130 (edit)
BG CG process
RAISED Should the Process define Business and Community Groups? 2014-09-14 Process Document 0
ISSUE-136 (edit)
Public input
RAISED Does process adequately cater for public input? 2014-09-15 Process Document 0
ISSUE-139 (edit)
non-members in member submission
RAISED What are the rights and obligations of non-member participants in the creation of a member submission? 2014-09-18 Process Document 0
ISSUE-149 (edit)
RAISED Are there things the director should not be able to delegate? 2014-11-26 Process Document 0
ISSUE-155 (edit)
Errata Access in RECs
RAISED Errata access from TR page 2015-02-07 Process Document 0
ISSUE-156 (edit)
Errata vs REC track process
RAISED Do we need separate Errata and REC Track Processes? 2015-02-08 Process Document 0
ISSUE-160 (edit)
Dismissal without cause
RAISED Director can dismis a AB or TAG participant without giving a cause? 2015-04-09 Process Document 0
ISSUE-161 (edit)
Voting Rules in Charter
RAISED Sections 3.4 and 6.2.6 have different statements about Voting rules in a Charter 2015-04-09 Process Document 0
ISSUE-163 (edit)
consortium membership
RAISED How should consortia which are members of W3C nominate representatives and commit IPR? 2015-05-06 Process Document 0
ISSUE-173 (edit)
Affiliate Memberships
RAISED Affiliate Memberships are undefined in the Process Document 2016-10-10 Process Document 0
ISSUE-175 (edit)
multiple hats?
RAISED Can a group member represent more than one organisation? 2016-11-07 Process Document 0
ISSUE-176 (edit)
RAISED Substantive changes undefined for Charter and Process reviews 2016-12-16 Process Document 0
ISSUE-177 (edit)
RAISED Editorial changes often called "minor changes" 2016-12-20 Process Document 0
ISSUE-178 (edit)
RAISED Add CEPC in the Process Document 2017-02-17 Process Document 0
ISSUE-179 (edit)
RAISED Should we have a nomination committee seeking candidates for the AB and TAG? 2017-02-22 Process Document 0
ISSUE-180 (edit)
implementation experience
RAISED "Implementation experience" description should clearly identify likelihood of broad acceptance 2017-02-22 Process Document 0
ISSUE-181 (edit)
RAISED A sentence was removed in the AC meeting and it, or something like it, should be put back 2017-02-23 Process Document 0
ISSUE-182 (edit)
RAISED Process2014 introduced an AC ballot for CR transitions and now we have a ballot open for a year 2017-02-23 Process Document 0

Open Actions

There are 2 open and pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-48 (edit) open Make a proposal to allow dropping unstable features and to provide for versioning Steve Zilles 2015-09-15 Process Document
ACTION-49 (edit) open Develop Stability Indicators and Labelling Steve Zilles 2015-09-15 Process Document

Add a new action item.

See all issues and actions for this product.

David Singer <>, Chair, Veronica Thom <>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $