On July 7 and 14, 2020, The CCG hosted two sessions where we asked people from inside and outside the community to answer the question, “What’s in a Wallet?” You can review the meeting notes and listen to the audio below:
“What’s in a Wallet?” as answered by…
- Manu Sporny, Digital Bazaar: Wallet Architecture Diagram
- Christopher Allen: Decentralized Identity Network Components
- Dan Buchner: Microsoft (check the minutes.)
- Kyle Kemper, SwissKey
- Kaliya Identity Woman Young: CCG Glossary Group with DIF Presentation
- Orie Steele, Transmute: Universal Wallet
- Daniel Hardman: What goes in a Wallet?
- Darrell O’Donnell: The State of Digital Wallets
- Charles Cunningham, Jolocom: What’s in a Wallet?
- Katryna Dow, MeeCo (check the minutes.)
- Nathan Tonani, Learning Economy.io: What is a Wallet?
As you can see, there are a lot of interpretations for what is in a wallet. We hope you find these presentations and perspectives mind-opening and keep in mind the desires of your end users when you develop digital identity wallets.