IG OCF Liaison WebConf
NOTE: The OCF liaison meetings have been suspended temporarily, as the principals will be busy discussing the more general protocol bindings in a separate set of meetings. We will resume the more specific OCF calls once the protocol binding framework has been put in place.
Mondays at 9am EST / 3pm CET / 10pm JST
WebEx for the OCF Liaison Call has been cancelled.
- IRC #wot-ocf channel
- Custom clients: irc.w3.org, port 6667
The IRC is used for the minutes, speaker queue, and sharing links etc.
- Public OCF1.0 Draft Candidate Specification: 
- oneIoTA 
- OpenT2T 
- Iotivity 
- Iotivity-node 
- Swagger/OpenAPI 
- swagger2x 
- SmartHome demo 
OCF liaison meetings are suspended until further notice. However, we will resume once the protocol bindings have been solidified and can also hold a meeting if something urgent comes up. Please continue to create agenda items below and we will deal with them when the meetings restart.
What version of IoTivity?
1. Prepare a hackable OCF device
- Could write one from scratch, eg. a temperate sensor
- Need both an implementation and a data model (ideally in Swagger)
- Introspection not working... will have to write a Swagger file manually
2. Generate a Thing Description for the OCF Device
- Manual translation (we want to do this anyway as a test case)
- Automatic translation option 1: extend Dave's tool...
- Automatic translation option 2: swagger2x...
3. Generate a WoT interface using TD and use it to connect to the OCF device
- Requires implementing some kind of protocol binding
- Data modeling
- Translation of OpenAPI to Thing Description (and back)
- eg using swagger2x
- Demonstrating using a TD to talk to an OCF device
- Eg Smart Home demo
- How to write Thing Description for an OCF device?
- Protocol binding