Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
- 1 Tutorials - high priority
- 2 Procurement Resources
- 3 Zoomed wiki
- 4 IndieUI Requirements Review
- 5 Evaluation tool guidance
- 6 Easy Checks
- 7 Training Resources
- 8 Accessibility Intros
- 9 Media Accessibility User Requirements - no deadline
- 10 Business Case Updates - no deadline
- 11 Finding Your WAI page - no deadline
- 12 Meetings
- 13 Situational terminology
- 14 Individuals Low Priority and Misc
- 15 Archives
code for done: <li class="done">[done] name - ...
Tutorials - high priority
For next EOWG meeting
Who else: Everyone Watch for Eric's requests for EO feedback, managed from the Tutorials Feedback page
Comment on Tables Tutorial:
- [done some] Shawn, 23-April-2014
- [done some] Vicki, 24-April-2014
- Sharron - will inquire with State of Texas sources for material to add
- Wayne - will inquire with CSU sources for material to add
- Howard - will research existing resources
- Judy - check with Wendy if any concerns or cautions, and if disclaimer needed
- Sharron & Jan - work on fleshing this out
- Andrew - added Aust Govt resource & updated M376 links
- Shawn - checked on disclaimer stuff - talked with Judy on 1 April and she wants to take the next step
- Howard, - only resource inventory I found is at Georgia Tech. See my comment in Procurement wiki. 4-April-2014
- Andrew - added Ireland and UK and did some rearranging. 2014.04.04
- Vicki - added a link to an Ontario guide under Canada and a link to India (mention of developing procurement guidelines). 10-April-2014
- Paul - did some quick searches, but did not add any links to the list 10-April-2014
Who else: Everyone: Wayne has requested that everyone try to experience the wiki the way he does and see what impact it has on your ability to contribute. He asks that everyone to go to the wiki, enlarge the text to 200% and try to do your homework for this week. Wayne says "I would really like for everyone to try this this week." if you have comments, please add them to Using the wiki page. Indicate below that you have completed Wayne's request.
- [done] - Shawn
- [done] - Vicki
IndieUI Requirements Review
- by 6 May - draft comments available for EOWG review
- through 8 May - EOWG review comments
- 9 May - EOWG discuss
- revise comments to submit
- 16 May - EOWG approve
- by 23 May - submit comments
Who else: Anyone with thoughts on use cases/scenarios and other aspects of the doc
- Wayne to do
Evaluation tool guidance
Who else: Anyone review and comment on overall approach, wording, etc. Add thoughts on titles.
- [done] - Vicki, 03-month-2014
- [done] - Sharron, 02-month-2014
- [done] - Bim, 04-April-2014
- [done] - Liam, 04-April-2014
- [done] - name, 00-month-2014
- Everyone: Review Mike Elledge's comments to EO about Easy Checks and prepare for discussion on 11 April.
- [done] - Andrew, 10-April-2014
- [done] - Paul, 10-April-2014
- Everyone - comment on Suggested: More visible, stronger this is not definitive, have to do more...
- [done] Paul, 10-April-2014
- [done] Bim, 04-April-2014
- [done] Sharron, 03-April-2014
- [done] Sylvie, 03-April-2014
- [done] Vicki, 02-April-2014
- [done] Jan, 01-April-2014
- [done] Andrew, 01-April-2014
- [done] Liam, 04-April-2014
- [done] Shawn, 31-March-2014
- Shawn & Eric - wrap up few open wordings
Illustrations for Easy Checks
- Anna Belle - updating and making new illustrations
- Andrew - helping with captions
- Vicki - helping with new illustrations
- Shawn - adding illustrations to WAI page
- [after others done] All - review updates
- [lower priority] Anna Belle - new markup for side-by-side figures
- [done] Anna Belle - check the Easy Checks draft for "[add image]" and make sure all are listed in the inventory
- Howard - think about listing education & training on WAI-Engage & send ideas to Sharron & Shawn (per e-mail subject "RE: University programs and more" updated August 20, 2013 7:03 AM)
- Howard - [first round done, follow up needed] review EOWG training resources and send Shawn & Sharron ideas on what future EOWG work might overlap with Howard's grant work.
- [after get more info from Howard] - Shawn & Sharron prep bringing to EOWG
- [done] Shawn & Sharon - Respond to Howard's follow-up proposal of Feb. 8 (subject: RE: University programs and more)
- Shawn write up specific suggestions for moving content from W3C page to WAI page, and updating W3C page
- someone volunteer to draft new info on evaluation
Media Accessibility User Requirements - no deadline
Who else: Anyone with perspectives on integrating Section 2 with How People with Disabilities Use the Web please comment.
Review Media Accessibility User Requirements, especially Section 2. (See Notes under Technical Document Review for info on reviewing and commenting.) Put comments in Media Accessibility User Requirements wiki page.
- Andrew - will do
- Shadi - will do (especially to align with How People with Disabilities Use the Web), but probably only early March (before CSUN/f2f)
- [after others done] Shawn - review comments and prepare for EOWG discussion
- [after others done] All - review comments and comment or OK for submission
- [done] Paul - added comments 4-Feb-2014
Business Case Updates - no deadline
Who else: Anyone please comment on both below.
- [done] Shawn - commented 5-March-2014
- [done] Andrew - commented 10-April-2014
- [done] Shawn - commented 3-Feb-2014
- [done] Andrew - commented 10-Apr-2014
Finding Your WAI page - no deadline
Review current content of Finding Your WAI page. "New Resources" are not so new...and what else could be improved from an outreach perspective? If you have comments, please add them to Your WAI wiki page
- Who else: Everyone - All participants in good standing - Remember to update your Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences
- Paul - clean up minutes from 7 March & send to Shawn.
- Read minutes for missed meeting:
EOWG meetings is the new wiki page. When you miss a meeting, review the agenda & summary there, then indicate on that page that you are done.
- [in progress] Shawn - ask Mobile Research Report to change language
- [done] Jan - commented 14-Feb-2014
- [done] Howard - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Eric - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Vicki - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Sharron - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Sylvie - commented 10 Feb-2014
- [done] Andrew - commented 7&8-Feb-2014
- [done] Bim - commented 6-Feb-2014
- [done] Shawn - commented 3,4,7-Feb-2014
Individuals Low Priority and Misc
Actions items related to projects are above. This section is generally lower priority items not associate with an active project.
- [low priority] Work with Shawn (and others) on possible metrics/KPIs for EO/WAI success
- Review minutes from 11-22, missed meeting
- [low priority] review How People with Disabilities Use the Web and see if non-screen-reader text-to-speech programs used by sighted people with reading disabilities are adequately addressed, and if not, send suggestions to email@example.com
- [Open] Work with Sharron on intro suggestion for IndieUI IndieUI wiki comments
- Draft language / framework for starting procurement resource repository on WAI-Engage wiki
- [Open] Work with Paul on intro suggestion for IndieUI IndieUI wiki comments
- [medium priority] AAA good — Draft some words that might go into "Understanding" and/or "QuickRef" and/or blog to encourage people to look at AAA requirements and move beyond the AA level adopted by many policies (...largely based on the mapct for people with disabilities and also consier to cost and difficulty to implment...)
- [low priority] wcag2ict Overview edits
- [low priority] consider style guide for TR things like definition links, code, etc... (Wayne has code action item)
- Review minutes from missed meetings
- [low priority] (with Wayne) Skype meeting to plan next steps in the use of BAD as teaching tool.
- Review minutes from missed meetings
- Review minutes from 11-22, missed meeting
- [Open] (with Suzette) Skype meeting to plan next steps in the use of BAD as teaching tool.
- [no deadline] Write a proposal for how W3C write code samples for all documents.